|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ernesto Cata is one of the missing boys. What other name or role does the reader know Cata by?
(a) Zuni Kachina.
(b) Badger Spirit.
(c) The Little Fire God.
(d) The Little Sun God.
2. Which of these men is the McKinley County Deputy Sheriff?
(a) Howard Highsmith.
(b) Cipriano Naranjo.
(c) James Naranjo.
(d) J.D. Highsmith.
3. What happened to Hu-tu-tu when he stumbled on the causeway over the Zuni Wash?
(a) Hu-tu-tu was killed for sacrilege.
(b) The people yelled at Hu-tu-tu.
(c) Salamobia struck him with their yucca wands.
(d) Hu-tu-tu was asked to leave his clan.
4. In Chapter 2, what road does Leaphorn take from Shiprock to Zuni?
(a) The name of the road isn't mentioned.
(b) N.M. 53.
(c) S.H. 52.
(d) Interstate 40.
5. In Chapter 3, how does Leaphorn think of the Zuni village?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, where is George Bowlegs last reportedly seen?
2. At the end of Chapter 1, what does the Little Fire God see?
3. What language do words like Shulawitsi and Shalako come from?
4. In Chapter 3, who says that George ran away from the kachina?
5. What is a kachina?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)