|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Isaacs write on the envelope?
(a) Grid 5 south, 7 east.
(b) Grid 4 north, 7 west.
(c) Grid 3 north, 6 east.
(d) Grid 2 south, 6 west.
2. In Chapter 3, what does Leaphorn offer Cecil in an effort to get him to open up?
(a) A cola.
(b) A ride into town.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A candy car.
3. Who is the young person with the shaved head at the commune?
4. Who refers to Leaphorn as Navajo fuzz?
(d) Young Husband.
5. According to Leaphorn's observations, how many men and women live at the commune?
(a) Six men and four women.
(b) Four men and three women.
(c) Five men and two women.
(d) Three men and five women.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Cecil, who stole something from the anthropologists at the dig site?
2. In Chapter 6, Leaphorn comes up with another explanation for the blood found where Ernesto Cata was last found?
3. Who wrote "Paleo-Indian Cultures in North America"?
4. On what road is Leaphorn traveling in the last scene of Chapter 6?
5. According to Susanne in Chapter 6, what had George asked her about the day before?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)