|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, where is grid Seventeen W that Isaacs is working from?
(a) In the center of the site.
(b) In a gully.
(c) Farthest from the trailer.
(d) On top of the ridge.
2. What is Leaphorn's clan?
(a) Speaks-Wisely Clan.
(b) Red-Faced Clan.
(c) Always-Running Clan.
(d) Slow-Talking People Clan.
3. What was the secret name given to Nashibitti at the Night Way Ceremonial?
(a) He Who Asks Questions.
(b) She Who is Wise.
(c) She Who Remains Silent.
(d) He Who Gives Answers.
4. In Chapter 9, why is Cecil worried about removing anything from the hogan?
(a) Cecil has nothing.
(b) Cecil is grief-stricken.
(c) He thinks George will return.
(d) He doesn't want ghost sickness.
5. Where do the hippies in the commune sometimes give rides to Young Husband and Young Wife?
(a) Albuquerque and Farmington.
(b) Ramah and Gallup.
(c) Gallup and Farmington.
(d) Shiprock and Ramah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives in the old hogans behind Hoski Butte?
2. In Chapter 3, how does Leaphorn think of the Zuni village?
3. According to Cecil in Chapter 9, George said he was going to look for some kachinas at a place he couldn't pronounce. What letter does the place start with?
4. Who considers the hippies as generous, ignorant, friendly, bad mannered but well intentioned?
5. How many people originally settled the commune?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)