|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leaphorn recognizes Agent Baker as what?
(a) An agent with the Justice Department's Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs.
(b) A BIA official.
(c) A State Bureau of Investigation agent.
(d) An FBI agent.
2. Who tells Leaphorn that kachinas are invisible unless you're about to die?
(a) Ed Pasquaanti.
(b) The commune neighbors.
(c) A college roommate.
(d) Father Ingles.
3. In Chapter 10, where does Leaphorn drive to after the meeting?
(a) The commune.
(b) St. Anthony's.
(c) The anthropological site.
(d) The Zuni River.
4. In Chapter 5, approximately how many sheep does Leaphorn see at the commune?
5. What nickname has Leaphorn given the killer?
(a) Man Who Wore Moccasins.
(b) Killer of Two.
(c) Man with Machete.
(d) The Tracker.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, the death of someone by a heroin overdose is mentioned. Who died?
2. In Chapter 5, what face turns to scarred white ice?
3. Who owns the land where the commune sheep graze?
4. Who says, "Somebody should have warned Custer"?
5. Who considers the hippies as generous, ignorant, friendly, bad mannered but well intentioned?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)