|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the hippies in the commune sometimes give rides to Young Husband and Young Wife?
(a) Shiprock and Ramah.
(b) Albuquerque and Farmington.
(c) Gallup and Farmington.
(d) Ramah and Gallup.
2. In Chapter 5, who does Leaphorn witness driving away from the commune?
(b) Dr. Reynolds.
(c) Two men and two women.
(d) Ted Isaacs.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 15, what does Leaphorn find on the saddleback slope?
(a) Dead deer.
(b) Piece of a shirt in a bush.
(c) Tracks of George's horse.
(d) Shotgun shell.
4. According to a neighbor, where is the owner of the commune land believed to live?
(b) Window Rock.
(d) Santa Fe.
5. Who believes that something was hunting George Bowlegs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of deer had been killed by George's gun?
2. Who considers the hippies as generous, ignorant, friendly, bad mannered but well intentioned?
3. In Chapter 10, where does Leaphorn drive to after the meeting?
4. In Chapter 10, to what job is Naranjo assigned?
5. What nickname has Leaphorn given the killer?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)