1. In Dance Hall of the Dead, what does Shulawitsi mean?
(a) Little Fire God.
(b) Little Sun God.
(c) Deputy to the Sun.
(d) Dance Hall of the Dead.
2. What language do words like Shulawitsi and Shalako come from?
3. When does Dance Hall of the Dead begin?
(a) December 5.
(b) November 30.
(c) September 25.
(d) October 15.
4. What happened to Hu-tu-tu when he stumbled on the causeway over the Zuni Wash?
(a) Salamobia struck him with their yucca wands.
(b) Hu-tu-tu was asked to leave his clan.
(c) The people yelled at Hu-tu-tu.
(d) Hu-tu-tu was killed for sacrilege.
5. What is taboo in the eight days leading to Shalako?
(b) Associating with non-Zuni people.
(d) Eating before sundown.
6. What clan does the Little Fire God belong to?
(a) Antelope Clan.
(b) Badger Clan.
(c) Eagle Clan.
(d) Wolf Clan.
7. Who is the Navajo friend of the Little Fire God?
(a) Father Ingles.
(b) Ted Isaacs.
(c) George Bowlegs.
This section contains 3,972 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)