1. In <i>Dance Hall of the Dead,</i> what does Shulawitsi mean?
(a) Deputy to the Sun.
(b) Dance Hall of the Dead.
(c) Little Fire God.
(d) Little Sun God.
2. What language do words like Shulawitsi and Shalako come from?
3. When does <i>Dance Hall of the Dead</i> begin?
(a) December 5.
(b) October 15.
(c) September 25.
(d) November 30.
4. What happened to Hu-tu-tu when he stumbled on the causeway over the Zuni Wash?
(a) Hu-tu-tu was killed for sacrilege.
(b) Salamobia struck him with their yucca wands.
(c) The people yelled at Hu-tu-tu.
(d) Hu-tu-tu was asked to leave his clan.
5. What is taboo in the eight days leading to Shalako?
(c) Eating before sundown.
(d) Associating with non-Zuni people.
6. What clan does the Little Fire God belong to?
(a) Badger Clan.
(b) Eagle Clan.
(c) Antelope Clan.
(d) Wolf Clan.
7. Who is the Navajo friend of the Little Fire God?
(a) George Bowlegs.
(c) Ted Isaacs.
(d) Father Ingles.
This section contains 3,980 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)