|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The call girl who has been sent to the writer's room in Chapter 29 tells him that she has been paid for how many nights?
2. In Chapter 31, the writer goes where?
3. Whom does the writer find to act like a zombie in Chapter 37?
4. In Chapter 35, the cop reveals to the writer that Mei came from what?
5. After he is released from the police station in Chapter 23, the writer thinks of whom and wonders if she too will be killed?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and discuss the relationship that Yuki has with her parents. How does this neglect affect the narrator and why?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the setting of Hawaii and discuss the new information learned from Miss Yumiyoshi in Chapters 27 and 28. How does this information affect the protagonist's objectives?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the objectives and emotional state of the protagonist in Chapters 12 and 13. How has the appearance of the Sheep Man changed the protagonist and his objectives?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)