Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The call girl who has been sent to the writer's room in Chapter 29 tells him that she has been paid for how many nights?
2. In Chapter 31, the writer goes where?
3. Whom does the writer find to act like a zombie in Chapter 37?
4. In Chapter 35, the cop reveals to the writer that Mei came from what?
5. After he is released from the police station in Chapter 23, the writer thinks of whom and wonders if she too will be killed?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the settings of Haneda, Tokyo and Akasaka in the narrative. What leads the writer to each of these locales?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the theme of abandonment in the novel. How does this theme apply to both the narrator and to Yuki?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the setting of Hawaii and discuss the new information learned from Miss Yumiyoshi in Chapters 27 and 28. How does this information affect the protagonist's objectives?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)