Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The call girl who has been sent to the writer's room in Chapter 29 tells him that she has been paid for how many nights?
2. In Chapter 31, the writer goes where?
3. Whom does the writer find to act like a zombie in Chapter 37?
4. In Chapter 35, the cop reveals to the writer that Mei came from what?
5. After he is released from the police station in Chapter 23, the writer thinks of whom and wonders if she too will be killed?
Essay Topic 1
Define and identify the setting of the novel and the novel's protagonist. In what country and time period is the novel set?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the settings of Haneda, Tokyo and Akasaka in the narrative. What leads the writer to each of these locales?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the objectives and emotional state of the protagonist in Chapters 12 and 13. How has the appearance of the Sheep Man changed the protagonist and his objectives?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)