Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The call girl who has been sent to the writer's room in Chapter 29 tells him that she has been paid for how many nights?
2. In Chapter 31, the writer goes where?
3. Whom does the writer find to act like a zombie in Chapter 37?
4. In Chapter 35, the cop reveals to the writer that Mei came from what?
5. After he is released from the police station in Chapter 23, the writer thinks of whom and wonders if she too will be killed?
Discuss the narrator's treatment by the police and the events in Chapters 22 and 23. Why did the narrator not summon a lawyer?
Describe the settings of Haneda, Tokyo and Akasaka in the narrative. What leads the writer to each of these locales?
Analyze and discuss the characters of Fisherman and Bookish in the novel. How do these characters indicate the rising action of the narrative?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)