|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Yuki hope to visit on a trip with the writer in Chapter 27?
(b) Hiraku Makimura.
(c) Miss Yumiyoshi.
2. What is Dick's last name in the novel?
3. What object did the police find to tie the writer to the murder victim in Chapter 21?
(a) His hat.
(b) His watch.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His business card.
4. Yuki returns where in Chapter 33?
5. In Chapter 31, the writer goes where?
(a) The library.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 23, the writer tells Yuki about the Sheep Man and how he sort of works as ____________.
2. In Chapter 36, Yuki says that who is just sitting around kind of spacing out?
3. In Chapter 29, Yuki and the writer make a trip to visit Amé where they meet her newest conquest, a one-armed poet named what?
4. Where do Yuki and the writer go after leaving Hiraku Makimura's house in Chapter 25?
5. At the movies, Yuki doubles over in pain when whose scene comes on in Chapter 37?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the police ask the protagonist at the station in Chapter 21? What is his response?
2. How does the relationship between the protagonist and Dick progress in Chapter 30?
3. What does Yuki reveal after seeing the film "Unrequited Love" in Chapter 38?
4. What new character is introduced in Chapter 29? Where are they?
5. What first encounter does the protagonist relate to Gotanda in Chapter 34?
6. What conversation does the protagonist have with Yuki regarding their communication in Chapter 20?
7. What does the protagonist find when he visits Yuki in Chapter 37?
8. How is the protagonist's interrogation described in Chapter 22?
9. Why does the protagonist agree to go on a trip with Yuki in Chapter 27? Whom does he invite to come along?
10. What happens when the protagonist spots Kiki in Chapter 30? Where does this encounter lead him?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)