|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many mysterious call girls are involved which the writer tries to sort out in Chapter 33?
2. In Chapter 39, the writer spends how many days in his apartment, not eating, drinking or sleeping?
3. In Chapter 23, Yuki tells the writer that he is how far behind the times?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 35 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 50 years.
4. In Chapter 35, the cop reveals to the writer that Mei came from what?
(a) A slave cartel.
(b) Relative poverty.
(c) A drug cartel.
(d) A wealthy family.
5. In Chapter 29, alone at the hotel, the writer is greeted by a woman named what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Yuki decides to ____________ while the writer talks to Hiraku Makimura in Chapter 24.
2. In Chapter 28, Yuki and the writer go where?
3. Who does the writer ask to come along on a trip with Yuki and himself in Chapter 27?
4. In Chapter 34, the writer explains to Yuki that you can't just say mean things why?
5. What season is it in Chapter 25?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Yuki reveal about the hotel receptionist in Chapter 27? What does the writer learn when he contacts her?
2. What do the police ask the protagonist at the station in Chapter 21? What is his response?
3. What does Yuki reveal after seeing the film "Unrequited Love" in Chapter 38?
4. What happens when the protagonist spots Kiki in Chapter 30? Where does this encounter lead him?
5. What do the police present to the protagonist as the cause of his interrogation in Chapter 21? How does the protagonist respond?
6. What is the protagonist's emotional state in Chapter 36? Why does he go to visit Yuki?
7. What leads up to the protagonist's eventual release in Chapter 22?
8. How is the protagonist's interrogation described in Chapter 22?
9. What conversation does the protagonist have with Yuki regarding their communication in Chapter 20?
10. What is the protagonist's emotional state in Chapter 20? What does Yuki tell him about it?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)