|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 23, Yuki tells the writer that he is how far behind the times?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 35 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 25 years.
2. In Chapter 35, the writer runs into what cop at a local store?
3. What sport do Hiraku Makimura and the writer discuss in Chapter 24?
(b) Car racing.
4. In Chapter 37, the writer visits Yuki where?
5. Amé tells the writer that she hopes for what type of relationship with Yuki in Chapter 29?
(c) "Blood friends."
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 26, the writer knows that Gotanda is innocent and did not want to do what?
2. Where does Yuki suggest she and the writer take a trip in Chapter 27?
3. In what does Yuki say Kiki's body was transported in, in Chapter 38?
4. In Chapter 31, there is finally an article about whom in the newspaper?
5. In Chapter 26, the writer offers to drive Gotanda where?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the protagonist agree to go on a trip with Yuki in Chapter 27? Whom does he invite to come along?
2. What does Yuki reveal after seeing the film "Unrequited Love" in Chapter 38?
3. Where does the protagonist encounter Bookish in Chapter 35? What does Bookish say?
4. What leads up to the protagonist's eventual release in Chapter 22?
5. What information does Bookish reveal about Mei and the investigation in Chapter 35?
6. What encounter does the protagonist attempt to hide from Yuki in Chapter 29? What is her reaction?
7. What is the protagonist's emotional state in Chapter 36? Why does he go to visit Yuki?
8. Describe the continued dialogue between the police and the protagonist in Chapter 21. How does the narrator feel about his treatment?
9. How does the relationship between the protagonist and Dick progress in Chapter 30?
10. What does the protagonist find when he visits Yuki in Chapter 37?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)