|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many mysterious call girls are involved which the writer tries to sort out in Chapter 33?
2. In Chapter 23, the writer tells Yuki about the Sheep Man and how he sort of works as ____________.
(a) A switchboard operator.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A psychic.
(d) An engineer.
3. In Chapter 33, the writer's life is relatively normal although he does not what?
(a) Speak with Gotanda.
(c) Talk to his family.
(d) Call his mother.
4. In Chapter 35, the writer runs into what cop at a local store?
5. What does the writer find written on a scrap of paper and left on the windowsill in an apartment building in Chapter 30?
(b) A name.
(c) An address.
(d) A phone number.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the writer call to explain his situation from the police precinct in Chapter 21?
2. In Chapter 38, the writer takes Yuki where?
3. Amé tells the writer that she hopes for what type of relationship with Yuki in Chapter 29?
4. Gotanda talks about wanting to do what in Chapter 34?
5. What film do the writer and Yuki go to see in Chapter 37?
Short Essay Questions
1. What first encounter does the protagonist relate to Gotanda in Chapter 34?
2. What conversation takes place between the protagonist and Yuki's mother in Chapter 29? How does the writer feel upon leaving?
3. How does the relationship between the protagonist and Dick progress in Chapter 30?
4. How is the protagonist's interrogation described in Chapter 22?
5. What do the police ask the protagonist at the station in Chapter 21? What is his response?
6. What does Yuki reveal after seeing the film "Unrequited Love" in Chapter 38?
7. Where does the protagonist encounter Bookish in Chapter 35? What does Bookish say?
8. What do the police present to the protagonist as the cause of his interrogation in Chapter 21? How does the protagonist respond?
9. Why does the protagonist agree to go on a trip with Yuki in Chapter 27? Whom does he invite to come along?
10. What does the protagonist find when he visits Yuki in Chapter 37?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)