|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 23, the writer tells Yuki about the Sheep Man and how he sort of works as ____________.
(a) A psychic.
(b) A doctor.
(c) An engineer.
(d) A switchboard operator.
2. Amé tells the writer that she hopes for what type of relationship with Yuki in Chapter 29?
(c) "Blood friends."
3. In Chapter 36, it has been how long since the writer has worked?
(a) 25 days.
(b) 2.5 months.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 5 months.
4. What does the writer find inside an apartment after following Kiki in Chapter 30?
(a) Piles of newspapers.
(b) Hundreds of rats.
(c) 6 skeletons.
(d) Dozens of cats.
5. Where does Yuki suggest she and the writer take a trip in Chapter 27?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 37, the writer recommends that Yuki return where for a few days?
2. What film do the writer and Yuki go to see in Chapter 37?
3. In Chapter 34, the writer spends time with Gotanda and tells him about the first time he saw whom?
4. What sport do Hiraku Makimura and the writer discuss in Chapter 24?
5. In Chapter 35, the writer runs into what cop at a local store?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Bookish reveal about Mei and the investigation in Chapter 35?
2. What new character is introduced in Chapter 29? Where are they?
3. Where does the protagonist encounter Bookish in Chapter 35? What does Bookish say?
4. What encounter does the protagonist attempt to hide from Yuki in Chapter 29? What is her reaction?
5. What is the protagonist's emotional state in Chapter 20? What does Yuki tell him about it?
6. What does Yuki reveal after seeing the film "Unrequited Love" in Chapter 38?
7. How does the relationship between the protagonist and Dick progress in Chapter 30?
8. What leads up to the protagonist's eventual release in Chapter 22?
9. What first encounter does the protagonist relate to Gotanda in Chapter 34?
10. How is the protagonist's interrogation described in Chapter 22?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)