|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gotanda talks about wanting to do what in Chapter 34?
(b) Street performance.
2. In Chapter 35, the writer runs into what cop at a local store?
3. In Chapter 34, the writer explains to Yuki that you can't just say mean things why?
(a) It's only your opinion.
(b) It makes your target better than you.
(c) You don't have all the information.
(d) You can't take them back.
4. In Chapter 35, the cop reveals to the writer that Mei came from what?
(a) A slave cartel.
(b) A wealthy family.
(c) Relative poverty.
(d) A drug cartel.
5. Who does Yuki say has killed Kiki in Chapter 38?
(a) The Sheep Man.
(b) Hiraku Makimura.
(c) Ryoichi Gotanda.
(d) Miss Yumiyoshi.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 29, alone at the hotel, the writer is greeted by a woman named what?
2. When the police question the writer, they ask what he was doing when in Chapter 21?
3. What does the writer find written on a scrap of paper and left on the windowsill in an apartment building in Chapter 30?
4. In Chapter 26, the writer offers to drive Gotanda where?
5. In Chapter 28, Yuki and the writer go where?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)