|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 33, the writer begins to try to connect things together with what?
(a) "The CIA."
(b) "The Cult."
(c) "The Organization."
(d) "The Assimilation."
2. Who does Yuki hope to visit on a trip with the writer in Chapter 27?
(c) Hiraku Makimura.
(d) Miss Yumiyoshi.
3. How many mysterious call girls are involved which the writer tries to sort out in Chapter 33?
4. In Chapter 24, the writer is intrigued by Hiraku Makimura's opulent lifestyle, including __________.
(a) A gold fountain.
(b) A Rolls Royce.
(c) His valet.
(d) His plane.
5. Whom does the writer find to act like a zombie in Chapter 37?
(c) Ryoichi Gotanda.
(d) Hiraku Makimura.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what does Yuki say Kiki's body was transported in, in Chapter 38?
2. Yuki decides to ____________ while the writer talks to Hiraku Makimura in Chapter 24.
3. In Chapter 26, the writer offers to drive Gotanda where?
4. What object did the police find to tie the writer to the murder victim in Chapter 21?
5. The receptionist at the Dolphin Hotel tells the writer that she is now afraid to do what in Chapter 27?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the protagonist find when he visits Yuki in Chapter 37?
2. What do the police present to the protagonist as the cause of his interrogation in Chapter 21? How does the protagonist respond?
3. What happens when the protagonist spots Kiki in Chapter 30? Where does this encounter lead him?
4. What new character is introduced in Chapter 29? Where are they?
5. What conversation takes place between the protagonist and Yuki's mother in Chapter 29? How does the writer feel upon leaving?
6. What first encounter does the protagonist relate to Gotanda in Chapter 34?
7. What leads up to the protagonist's eventual release in Chapter 22?
8. What conversation does the protagonist have with Yuki regarding their communication in Chapter 20?
9. What information does Bookish reveal about Mei and the investigation in Chapter 35?
10. What does Yuki reveal about the hotel receptionist in Chapter 27? What does the writer learn when he contacts her?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)