|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the movies, Yuki doubles over in pain when whose scene comes on in Chapter 37?
(a) Hiraku Makimura's.
(b) Ryoichi Gotanda's.
2. In Chapter 33, the writer's life is relatively normal although he does not what?
(a) Speak with Gotanda.
(c) Talk to his family.
(d) Call his mother.
3. In Chapter 35, the writer runs into what cop at a local store?
4. In Chapter 34, the writer explains to Yuki that you can't just say mean things why?
(a) It's only your opinion.
(b) It makes your target better than you.
(c) You don't have all the information.
(d) You can't take them back.
5. Gotanda talks about wanting to do what in Chapter 34?
(d) Street performance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Yuki say has killed Kiki in Chapter 38?
2. Hiraku Makimura offers to pay the writer if he will __________ in Chapter 24.
3. In Chapter 38, the writer takes Yuki where?
4. When the police question the writer, they ask what he was doing when in Chapter 21?
5. In Chapter 30, the writer and Yuki are driving where when the writer sees Kiki on the street?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the protagonist's emotional state in Chapter 36? Why does he go to visit Yuki?
2. What do the police present to the protagonist as the cause of his interrogation in Chapter 21? How does the protagonist respond?
3. Who has died in Chapter 34? What conversation takes place between the protagonist and Yuki regarding the death?
4. What conversation does the protagonist have with Yuki regarding their communication in Chapter 20?
5. What new character is introduced in Chapter 29? Where are they?
6. What does Yuki reveal after seeing the film "Unrequited Love" in Chapter 38?
7. How is the protagonist's interrogation described in Chapter 22?
8. What leads up to the protagonist's encounter with Gotanda in Chapter 39?
9. How does the relationship between the protagonist and Dick progress in Chapter 30?
10. Why does the protagonist agree to go on a trip with Yuki in Chapter 27? Whom does he invite to come along?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)