|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Yuki say Kiki died in Chapter 38?
(a) She was strangled.
(b) She was shot.
(c) She was clubbed.
(d) She was stabbed.
2. How does Dick die in Chapter 34?
(a) He is hit by a truck.
(b) He is hit by a stray bullet.
(c) He is eaten by a shark.
(d) He is poisoned.
3. In Chapter 23, the writer tells Yuki about the Sheep Man and how he sort of works as ____________.
(a) An engineer.
(b) A switchboard operator.
(c) A psychic.
(d) A doctor.
4. In Chapter 21, the police arrive at the writer's apartment and ask him to go where with them?
(d) The Akasaka precinct.
5. In Chapter 37, the writer visits Yuki where?
6. Whom does the writer find to act like a zombie in Chapter 37?
(a) Ryoichi Gotanda.
(c) Hiraku Makimura.
7. The receptionist at the Dolphin Hotel tells the writer that she is now afraid to do what in Chapter 27?
(a) Go to her car after work.
(b) Answer the phone.
(c) Ride the elevator.
(d) Check guests into the hotel.
8. In Chapter 36, it has been how long since the writer has worked?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 2.5 months.
(c) 25 days.
(d) 6 weeks.
9. In Chapter 32, Gotanda asks if the writer will trade cars with him and leaves the writer with what?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A Maserati.
(c) A Ferrari.
(d) A Ford.
10. In Chapter 34, the writer spends time with Gotanda and tells him about the first time he saw whom?
11. In Chapter 26, the writer knows that Gotanda is innocent and did not want to do what?
(a) Ruin his career.
(b) Insult his character.
(c) Steal his girlfriend.
(d) Distrust him.
12. In Chapter 28, Yuki and the writer go where?
13. What nicknames does the writer give to the police officers who question him in Chapter 21?
(a) Fisherman and Bookish.
(b) Frog and weasel.
(c) Jerk and thug.
(d) John and Jack.
14. Who has sent a call girl to the writer's room in Chapter 29?
(b) Hiraku Makimura.
(c) Ryoichi Gotanda.
(d) The Sheep Man.
15. Yuki returns where in Chapter 33?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many mysterious call girls are involved which the writer tries to sort out in Chapter 33?
2. What object did the police find to tie the writer to the murder victim in Chapter 21?
3. Yuki says she wants to go where in Chapter 23?
4. After reviewing his statement, the police tell the writer that it is invalid if it is not what, in Chapter 22?
5. Amé tells the writer that she hopes for what type of relationship with Yuki in Chapter 29?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)