|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Yuki say Kiki died in Chapter 38?
(a) She was strangled.
(b) She was stabbed.
(c) She was shot.
(d) She was clubbed.
2. In Chapter 39, the writer spends how many days in his apartment, not eating, drinking or sleeping?
3. The call girl who has been sent to the writer's room in Chapter 29 tells him that she has been paid for how many nights?
4. When Gotanda drops by in Chapter 39, he and the protagonist go out for what?
5. At the movies, Yuki doubles over in pain when whose scene comes on in Chapter 37?
(a) Ryoichi Gotanda's.
(b) Hiraku Makimura's.
6. What object did the police find to tie the writer to the murder victim in Chapter 21?
(a) His business card.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His watch.
(d) His hat.
7. Who does the writer ask to come along on a trip with Yuki and himself in Chapter 27?
(a) Hiraku Makimura.
(b) The Sheep Man.
(d) Ryoichi Gotanda.
8. How many mysterious call girls are involved which the writer tries to sort out in Chapter 33?
9. In Chapter 31, the writer leaves a message for whom?
(b) Hiraku Makimura.
(c) Ryoichi Gotanda.
10. In Chapter 26, the writer offers to drive Gotanda where?
11. Who does Yuki say has killed Kiki in Chapter 38?
(a) The Sheep Man.
(b) Ryoichi Gotanda.
(c) Miss Yumiyoshi.
(d) Hiraku Makimura.
12. Yuki returns where in Chapter 33?
13. In Chapter 29, Yuki and the writer make a trip to visit Amé where they meet her newest conquest, a one-armed poet named what?
14. In Chapter 36, Yuki says that who is just sitting around kind of spacing out?
(a) Ryoichi Gotanda.
(c) Hiraku Makimura.
15. In Chapter 24, the writer is intrigued by Hiraku Makimura's opulent lifestyle, including __________.
(a) His plane.
(b) A gold fountain.
(c) His valet.
(d) A Rolls Royce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the writer find to act like a wooden figure in Chapter 37?
2. In Chapter 32, Gotanda asks if the writer will trade cars with him and leaves the writer with what?
3. In Chapter 23, Yuki tells the writer that he is how far behind the times?
4. What film do the writer and Yuki go to see in Chapter 37?
5. Who has sent a call girl to the writer's room in Chapter 29?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)