|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 28, Yuki and the writer go where?
2. Yuki returns where in Chapter 33?
3. In Chapter 35, the cop reveals to the writer that Mei came from what?
(a) A wealthy family.
(b) A slave cartel.
(c) A drug cartel.
(d) Relative poverty.
4. In Chapter 30, the writer and Yuki are driving where when the writer sees Kiki on the street?
(b) Downtown Honolulu.
5. After he is released from the police station in Chapter 23, the writer thinks of whom and wonders if she too will be killed?
(c) Miss Yumiyoshi.
6. In Chapter 26, the writer knows that Gotanda is innocent and did not want to do what?
(a) Steal his girlfriend.
(b) Distrust him.
(c) Insult his character.
(d) Ruin his career.
7. Who is the murder victim the police question the writer about in Chapter 21?
(b) Hiraku Makimura.
(d) Miss Yumiyoshi.
8. In Chapter 26, the writer offers to drive Gotanda where?
9. How does Dick die in Chapter 34?
(a) He is hit by a truck.
(b) He is eaten by a shark.
(c) He is hit by a stray bullet.
(d) He is poisoned.
10. In Chapter 24, the writer is intrigued by Hiraku Makimura's opulent lifestyle, including __________.
(a) A Rolls Royce.
(b) A gold fountain.
(c) His valet.
(d) His plane.
11. Yuki tells the writer that the receptionist's name from the Dolphin Hotel is what in Chapter 27?
(a) Miss Yumiyoshi.
(b) Ryoichi Gotanda.
12. In Chapter 38, the writer takes Yuki where?
(a) To a parade.
(b) To a bowling alley.
(c) To the beach.
(d) To an amusement park.
13. In Chapter 31, the writer leaves a message for whom?
(c) Hiraku Makimura.
(d) Ryoichi Gotanda.
14. In Chapter 39, the writer spends how many days in his apartment, not eating, drinking or sleeping?
15. In Chapter 29, Yuki and the writer make a trip to visit Amé where they meet her newest conquest, a one-armed poet named what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what does Yuki say Kiki's body was transported in, in Chapter 38?
2. What season is it in Chapter 25?
3. In Chapter 34, the writer spends time with Gotanda and tells him about the first time he saw whom?
4. In Chapter 23, the writer tells Yuki about the Sheep Man and how he sort of works as ____________.
5. Whom does the writer call to explain his situation from the police precinct in Chapter 21?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)