|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers to pay for the entire trip for Yuki and the writer in Chapter 27?
(b) Hiraku Makimura.
(c) Miss Yumiyoshi.
(d) The Sheep Man.
2. What does the writer find inside an apartment after following Kiki in Chapter 30?
(a) Piles of newspapers.
(b) Dozens of cats.
(c) Hundreds of rats.
(d) 6 skeletons.
3. Gotanda talks about wanting to do what in Chapter 34?
(b) Street performance.
4. Hiraku Makimura offers to pay the writer if he will __________ in Chapter 24.
(a) Help him write a book.
(b) Drive his car somewhere.
(c) Look after Yuki.
(d) Kill Ame.
5. Dick dies while he is out doing what in Chapter 34?
(a) Eating at a restaurant.
(b) Shopping at a market.
6. In Chapter 26, the writer knows that Gotanda is innocent and did not want to do what?
(a) Insult his character.
(b) Distrust him.
(c) Steal his girlfriend.
(d) Ruin his career.
7. The receptionist at the Dolphin Hotel tells the writer that she is now afraid to do what in Chapter 27?
(a) Answer the phone.
(b) Check guests into the hotel.
(c) Ride the elevator.
(d) Go to her car after work.
8. In Chapter 35, the writer runs into what cop at a local store?
9. In Chapter 34, the writer explains to Yuki that you can't just say mean things why?
(a) You can't take them back.
(b) You don't have all the information.
(c) It's only your opinion.
(d) It makes your target better than you.
10. How long is the writer's statement which he must review in Chapter 22?
(a) 17 pages.
(b) 40 pages.
(c) 125 pages.
(d) 5 pages.
11. In Chapter 35, the cop reveals to the writer that Mei came from what?
(a) A slave cartel.
(b) A wealthy family.
(c) Relative poverty.
(d) A drug cartel.
12. Whom does the writer find to act like a wooden figure in Chapter 37?
(b) Hiraku Makimura.
13. In Chapter 37, the writer recommends that Yuki return where for a few days?
14. In Chapter 33, the writer begins to try to connect things together with what?
(a) "The Assimilation."
(b) "The Cult."
(c) "The CIA."
(d) "The Organization."
15. In Chapter 33, the writer's life is relatively normal although he does not what?
(b) Call his mother.
(c) Speak with Gotanda.
(d) Talk to his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Yuki suggest she and the writer take a trip in Chapter 27?
2. In Chapter 23, the writer tells Yuki about the Sheep Man and how he sort of works as ____________.
3. Amé tells the writer that she hopes for what type of relationship with Yuki in Chapter 29?
4. What does the writer find written on a scrap of paper and left on the windowsill in an apartment building in Chapter 30?
5. Whom does the writer find to act like a zombie in Chapter 37?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)