|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, the police arrive at the writer's apartment and ask him to go where with them?
(d) The Akasaka precinct.
2. In Chapter 38, the writer takes Yuki where?
(a) To a parade.
(b) To a bowling alley.
(c) To an amusement park.
(d) To the beach.
3. Yuki says she wants to go where in Chapter 23?
4. What object did the police find to tie the writer to the murder victim in Chapter 21?
(a) His business card.
(b) His hat.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His watch.
5. In Chapter 34, the writer spends time with Gotanda and tells him about the first time he saw whom?
6. At the movies, Yuki doubles over in pain when whose scene comes on in Chapter 37?
(a) Ryoichi Gotanda's.
(d) Hiraku Makimura's.
7. Yuki decides to ____________ while the writer talks to Hiraku Makimura in Chapter 24.
(a) Get some food.
(b) See a movie.
(c) Take a walk on the beach.
(d) Take a cab ride.
8. In Chapter 28, Yuki and the writer go where?
9. Where does Yuki suggest she and the writer take a trip in Chapter 27?
10. In Chapter 37, the writer recommends that Yuki return where for a few days?
11. In Chapter 30, the writer and Yuki are driving where when the writer sees Kiki on the street?
(b) Downtown Honolulu.
12. In Chapter 26, the writer offers to drive Gotanda where?
13. Whom does the writer call to explain his situation from the police precinct in Chapter 21?
(b) Hiraku Makimura.
(c) Ryoichi Gotanda.
14. In Chapter 20, the writer goes to the movies to see what film?
(a) "Unrequited Love."
(c) "Yesterday's Love."
(d) "Open and Close."
15. In Chapter 34, the writer explains to Yuki that you can't just say mean things why?
(a) It's only your opinion.
(b) It makes your target better than you.
(c) You can't take them back.
(d) You don't have all the information.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many mysterious call girls are involved which the writer tries to sort out in Chapter 33?
2. In Chapter 31, the writer goes where?
3. Yuki tells the writer that the receptionist's name from the Dolphin Hotel is what in Chapter 27?
4. What nickname did Yuki acquire due to her sensitive observations in school?
5. Who has sent a call girl to the writer's room in Chapter 29?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)