|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In Chapter 40, the writer goes to see whom and gives a statement?
b) Hiraku Makimura.
2. In Chapter 12, the writer returns to the bedroom and is plagued by what?
3. The interior of the hotel in Chapter 5 is described as what by the narrator?
4. What is the only item of furniture in the Sheep Man's room?
a) A writing desk.
b) A couch.
c) A bed.
d) A round table.
5. The protagonist tells his business connections that he must take a trip for how long in Chapter 3?
a) 2 days.
This section contains 504 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)