|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, the police arrive at the writer's apartment and ask him to go where with them?
(d) The Akasaka precinct.
2. In Chapter 36, it has been how long since the writer has worked?
(a) 2.5 months.
(b) 25 days.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 5 months.
3. In Chapter 32, Gotanda asks if the writer will trade cars with him and leaves the writer with what?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A Maserati.
(c) A Ferrari.
(d) A Ford.
4. Who does Yuki say has killed Kiki in Chapter 38?
(a) Hiraku Makimura.
(b) Ryoichi Gotanda.
(c) Miss Yumiyoshi.
(d) The Sheep Man.
5. Amé tells the writer that she hopes for what type of relationship with Yuki in Chapter 29?
(c) "Blood friends."
6. In Chapter 33, the writer's life is relatively normal although he does not what?
(b) Call his mother.
(c) Talk to his family.
(d) Speak with Gotanda.
7. In Chapter 26, the writer knows that Gotanda is innocent and did not want to do what?
(a) Distrust him.
(b) Steal his girlfriend.
(c) Insult his character.
(d) Ruin his career.
8. In Chapter 34, the writer explains to Yuki that you can't just say mean things why?
(a) It's only your opinion.
(b) You can't take them back.
(c) You don't have all the information.
(d) It makes your target better than you.
9. In Chapter 31, the writer goes where?
(a) The library.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A restaurant.
10. Where does Yuki suggest she and the writer take a trip in Chapter 27?
11. Whose death is discussed by the writer and Gotanda in Chapter 26?
12. How many mysterious call girls are involved which the writer tries to sort out in Chapter 33?
13. Hiraku Makimura offers to pay the writer if he will __________ in Chapter 24.
(a) Drive his car somewhere.
(b) Help him write a book.
(c) Kill Ame.
(d) Look after Yuki.
14. After reviewing his statement, the police tell the writer that it is invalid if it is not what, in Chapter 22?
(b) Written in English.
(d) In his handwriting.
15. In Chapter 26, the writer offers to drive Gotanda where?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nicknames does the writer give to the police officers who question him in Chapter 21?
2. Who does the writer ask to come along on a trip with Yuki and himself in Chapter 27?
3. Whom does the writer find to act like a zombie in Chapter 37?
4. In Chapter 24, the writer is intrigued by Hiraku Makimura's opulent lifestyle, including __________.
5. Yuki tells the writer that the receptionist's name from the Dolphin Hotel is what in Chapter 27?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)