Short Answer Key
1. Where is the Dolphin Hotel located?
2. When the protagonist thinks of the Dolphin Hotel in Chapter 1, he recalls it as being what?
3. What is the narrative voice of the novel?
4. How old is the protagonist of the novel?
5. How many times has the protagonist been divorced in the novel?
6. The narrator of the novel describes the Dolphin Hotel as having been built where in Chapter 1?
The wrong place.
7. What is the profession of the protagonist in the novel?
8. The protagonist makes an analogy of the Dolphin Hotel to what in Chapter 1?
9. Where does the protagonist go on assignment in Chapter 2?
10. The assignment the protagonist goes on in Chapter 2 involves writing for what?
A women's magazine.
11. The assignment the...
This section contains 2,739 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)