|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 34-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the writer's statement which he must review in Chapter 22?
(a) 17 pages.
(b) 125 pages.
(c) 5 pages.
(d) 40 pages.
2. Whom does Yuki mention which chills the writer in Chapter 19?
(b) Miss Yumiyoshi.
(c) The Sheep Man.
(d) Ryoichi Gotanda.
3. In Chapter 36, Yuki says that who is just sitting around kind of spacing out?
(b) Ryoichi Gotanda.
(d) Hiraku Makimura.
4. What sport do Hiraku Makimura and the writer discuss in Chapter 24?
(b) Car racing.
5. What does the writer sit on in the strange room in Chapter 11?
(a) A pillow.
(b) A stool.
(d) A chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 33, the writer begins to try to connect things together with what?
2. The protagonist makes an analogy of the Dolphin Hotel to what in Chapter 1?
3. How many mysterious call girls are involved which the writer tries to sort out in Chapter 33?
4. In Chapter 9, the writer develops an elaborate fantasy about an actress playing what historical figure?
5. Whose death is discussed by the writer and Gotanda in Chapter 26?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)