|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 34-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator refers to his job as shoveling what in Chapter 2?
(a) Mental dung.
(b) Consumer dribble.
(c) Cultural snow.
(d) Brain fluff.
2. How does the receptionist describe the air as smelling just before she had a strange experience in the hotel in Chapter 7?
(a) Like beer.
(b) Like sulphur.
(c) Like garbage.
3. For how long did the protagonist remain reclusive following his divorce and depression, as described in Chapter 2?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 5 weeks.
4. What season is it in Chapter 25?
5. What kind of car does the protagonist drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Sheep Man's world is a place in the shadows where people go when they need to find out what?
2. Whom does the writer find to act like a zombie in Chapter 37?
3. When Gotanda drops by in Chapter 39, he and the protagonist go out for what?
4. Amé tells the writer that she hopes for what type of relationship with Yuki in Chapter 29?
5. In Chapter 26, the writer offers to drive Gotanda where?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)