|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 34-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does the narrator say he stood staring agape at the building in Chapter 4?
(a) 23 minutes.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 20 seconds.
(d) 2 days.
2. How long is the writer's statement which he must review in Chapter 22?
(a) 125 pages.
(b) 5 pages.
(c) 40 pages.
(d) 17 pages.
3. The protagonist's job consisted mostly of what type of work in the beginning, as described in Chapter 3?
(a) Construction work.
(b) PR work.
(d) Computer work.
4. In Chapter 8, the writer calls his former business partner where?
5. What is the name of the young girl whom the writer accompanies on her flight in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to pay for the entire trip for Yuki and the writer in Chapter 27?
2. In Chapter 9, the writer is restless and wishes that the receptionist did not have what that night?
3. What is the name of the receptionist at the hotel whom the narrator befriends?
4. What object did the police find to tie the writer to the murder victim in Chapter 21?
5. Who is the actress the writer sees being seduced in the film in Chapter 14?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)