|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 27-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname did Yuki acquire due to her sensitive observations in school?
2. In Chapter 28, Yuki and the writer go where?
3. In Chapter 26, the writer offers to drive Gotanda where?
4. What is significant about the manner in which the Sheep Man speaks in the novel?
(a) He starts every sentence with "I think."
(b) His words all run together.
(c) He never speaks the letter "a."
(d) He writes everything down instead of using his voice.
5. In Chapter 23, Yuki tells the writer that he is how far behind the times?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 35 years.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. The receptionist at the Dolphin Hotel tells the writer that she is now afraid to do what in Chapter 27?
2. After the assignment is finished, the writer decides to go where in Chapter 4?
3. What is the name of the woman who lived with the writer at the Dolphin Hotel?
4. Where do Yuki and the writer go after leaving Hiraku Makimura's house in Chapter 25?
5. What is the profession of the protagonist in the novel?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)