|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 27-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nicknames does the writer give to the police officers who question him in Chapter 21?
(a) Jerk and thug.
(b) John and Jack.
(c) Frog and weasel.
(d) Fisherman and Bookish.
2. The call girl who has been sent to the writer's room in Chapter 29 tells him that she has been paid for how many nights?
3. In Chapter 32, Gotanda asks if the writer will trade cars with him and leaves the writer with what?
(a) A Ferrari.
(b) A Maserati.
(c) A Ford.
(d) A Mercedes.
4. In Chapter 30, who reads poetry to the writer?
(b) Hiraku Makimura.
(d) Ryoichi Gotanda.
5. Where does Yuki suggest she and the writer take a trip in Chapter 27?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long did the protagonist remain reclusive following his divorce and depression, as described in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 12, the writer returns to the bedroom and is plagued by what?
3. What is the only item of furniture in the Sheep Man's room?
4. Where does the protagonist go on assignment in Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 33, the writer begins to try to connect things together with what?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)