|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 12-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told the writer that not knowing is what hurts other people, as revealed in Chapter 13?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His father.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) His mother.
2. What is the young girl doing whom the narrator spots in the hotel bar in Chapter 6?
(a) Listening to a Walkman.
(b) Eating lunch.
(d) Reading the paper.
3. In Chapter 15, the writer decides to book a flight where?
4. Who does the bartender say the girl at the bar is waiting for in Chapter 6?
(a) Her friend.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her mother.
5. What is the name of Yuki's father in the novel?
(a) Hiraku Makimura.
(d) Ryoichi Gotanda.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator refers to his job as shoveling what in Chapter 2?
2. What is the name of the young girl whom the writer accompanies on her flight in Chapter 16?
3. How long has it been since the protagonist has seen Kiki in Chapter 4?
4. When the receptionist comes to talk to the writer in Chapter 7, he cannot get what individual out of his mind?
5. After dinner Yuki insists that the writer take a drive so that they can do what in Chapter 19?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)