|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 12-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The receptionist at the hotel talks to the writer under the guise of discussing what in Chapter 7?
(a) Area attractions.
(b) Local traditions.
(c) Car rentals.
2. What is the profession of the protagonist in the novel?
(a) Freelance writer.
(b) Car salesman.
(c) Construction worker.
3. The assignment the protagonist goes on in Chapter 2 involves writing about what?
4. The narrator considers what to be a stupid name for a band in Chapter 6?
(a) The Who.
(c) Pink Floyd.
(d) Led Zeppelin.
5. The protagonist's job consisted mostly of what type of work in the beginning, as described in Chapter 3?
(a) PR work.
(c) Construction work.
(d) Computer work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does the protagonist drive?
2. What does the writer sit on in the strange room in Chapter 11?
3. For how long did the protagonist remain reclusive following his divorce and depression, as described in Chapter 2?
4. Where is the Dolphin Hotel located?
5. Where does the narrator go to find the news article about the selling of the hotel in Chapter 7?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)