|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The writer and photographer take a day after the assignment to do what in Chapter 4?
(a) Visit a casino.
(b) Go kayaking.
(c) Go cross-country skiing.
(d) Go fishing.
2. How old is the protagonist of the novel?
3. The assignment the protagonist goes on in Chapter 2 involves writing about what?
4. What pet did the protagonist have which died in his flashback in Chapter 2?
(a) An iguana.
(b) A snake.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
5. How long has it been since the protagonist has seen Kiki in Chapter 4?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 10 weeks.
(c) 41 days.
(d) 4.5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. The assignment the protagonist goes on in Chapter 2 involves writing for what?
2. What is the narrative voice of the novel?
3. The interior of the hotel in Chapter 5 is described as what by the narrator?
4. Where do the writer and photographer arrive in the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. The protagonist's job consisted mostly of what type of work in the beginning, as described in Chapter 3?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)