|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The protagonist tells his business connections that he must go where in Chapter 3?
2. In the stead where the Dolphin Hotel once stood is a building that is designed in what style in Chapter 4?
(a) Colonial style.
(b) East Indian style.
(c) Victorian style.
(d) Bauhaus-Art Deco style.
3. What season was it when the writer returned to society after his reclusive bout described in Chapter 2?
4. When the protagonist thinks of the Dolphin Hotel in Chapter 1, he recalls it as being what?
(a) A skyscraper.
(b) A dive.
5. For how long does the narrator say he stood staring agape at the building in Chapter 4?
(a) 20 seconds.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 23 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the protagonist go on assignment in Chapter 2?
2. The protagonist tells his business connections that he must take a trip for how long in Chapter 3?
3. What kind of car does the protagonist drive?
4. In the stead where the Dolphin Hotel once stood is a building that is how many stories tall in Chapter 4?
5. The narrator refers to his job as shoveling what in Chapter 2?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)