|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The protagonist makes an analogy of the Dolphin Hotel to what in Chapter 1?
(a) A castle.
(b) A match.
(c) A dungeon.
(d) A button.
2. How many times has the protagonist been divorced in the novel?
(b) Three times.
3. The protagonist's job consisted mostly of what type of work in the beginning, as described in Chapter 3?
(a) Computer work.
(b) Construction work.
(c) PR work.
4. In the stead where the Dolphin Hotel once stood is a building that is how many stories tall in Chapter 4?
5. After the assignment is finished, the writer decides to go where in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the writer and photographer arrive in the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. How long has it been since the protagonist has seen Kiki in Chapter 4?
3. For how long did the protagonist remain reclusive following his divorce and depression, as described in Chapter 2?
4. The assignment the protagonist goes on in Chapter 2 involves writing about what?
5. What is the profession of the protagonist in the novel?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)