|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who answers the door when the writers knocks in Chapter 10?
(a) The Sheep Man.
(b) The Tree Dude.
(c) The Dog Guy.
(d) The Ape Brother.
2. After the assignment is finished, the writer decides to go where in Chapter 4?
3. The protagonist makes an analogy of the Dolphin Hotel to what in Chapter 1?
(a) A dungeon.
(b) A button.
(c) A match.
(d) A castle.
4. The narrator refers to his job as shoveling what in Chapter 2?
(a) Mental dung.
(b) Brain fluff.
(c) Consumer dribble.
(d) Cultural snow.
5. For how long did the protagonist remain reclusive following his divorce and depression, as described in Chapter 2?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 year.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, the writer is restless and wishes that the receptionist did not have what that night?
2. The Sheep Man's world is a place in the shadows where people go when they need to find out what?
3. What has the Dolphin Hotel been renamed in Chapter 4?
4. How old is the protagonist of the novel?
5. In Chapter 8, the writer calls his former business partner where?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)