|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who answers the door when the writers knocks in Chapter 10?
(a) The Dog Guy.
(b) The Ape Brother.
(c) The Sheep Man.
(d) The Tree Dude.
2. The receptionist at the hotel had a strange experience on what floor, as related in Chapter 7?
3. In Chapter 9, the narrator has an eerie experience on what floor of the hotel?
4. What was the manager's reaction when the receptionist told him about her strange experience, as told in Chapter 7?
(a) He sent the janitor to check it out.
(b) He said she was crazy.
(c) He told her not to tell anyone.
(d) He went to check it out.
5. The receptionist at the hotel talks to the writer under the guise of discussing what in Chapter 7?
(a) Car rentals.
(c) Area attractions.
(d) Local traditions.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Sheep Man's world is a place in the shadows where people go when they need to find out what?
2. Where does the narrator go to find the news article about the selling of the hotel in Chapter 7?
3. The protagonist makes an analogy of the Dolphin Hotel to what in Chapter 1?
4. In what country is the novel set?
5. What is the name of the receptionist at the hotel whom the narrator befriends?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)