1. Where is the Dolphin Hotel located?
2. When the protagonist thinks of the Dolphin Hotel in Chapter 1, he recalls it as being what?
(a) A dive.
(d) A skyscraper.
3. What is the narrative voice of the novel?
(a) Second person.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person.
(d) Fourth person.
4. How old is the protagonist of the novel?
5. How many times has the protagonist been divorced in the novel?
(d) Three times.
6. The narrator of the novel describes the Dolphin Hotel as having been built where in Chapter 1?
(a) The cheapest piece of real estate.
(b) The wrong place.
(c) On the water.
(d) The ideal place.
7. What is the profession of the protagonist in the novel?
(a) Car salesman.
(c) Construction worker.
(d) Freelance writer.
8. The protagonist makes an analogy of the Dolphin Hotel to what in Chapter 1?
(a) A castle.
(b) A button.
(c) A dungeon.
(d) A match.
This section contains 3,708 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)