1. Where is the Dolphin Hotel located?
2. When the protagonist thinks of the Dolphin Hotel in Chapter 1, he recalls it as being what?
(a) A skyscraper.
(b) A dive.
3. What is the narrative voice of the novel?
(a) Fourth person.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person.
(d) Second person.
4. How old is the protagonist of the novel?
5. How many times has the protagonist been divorced in the novel?
(b) Three times.
6. The narrator of the novel describes the Dolphin Hotel as having been built where in Chapter 1?
(a) The ideal place.
(b) The wrong place.
(c) The cheapest piece of real estate.
(d) On the water.
7. What is the profession of the protagonist in the novel?
(a) Construction worker.
(c) Freelance writer.
(d) Car salesman.
8. The protagonist makes an analogy of the Dolphin Hotel to what in Chapter 1?
(a) A button.
(b) A match.
(c) A dungeon.
(d) A castle.
This section contains 3,708 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)