Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael say he will never mention?
2. When Northridge says he had no fruit or converts to show for his time spent as a missionary, how long had Northridge been working as such?
3. Why are months missing from Northridge's journal?
4. What does Dalva realize is the only thing she feels for Michael?
5. Who does Dalva inform that Michael knows his life is a mess?
Essay Topic 1
The history of the Sioux Indians is discussed in the novel. What type of history does the novel give about the Indians and what are the effects of this?
Essay Topic 2
Decide who you believe to be the protagonist and the antagonist in the story. Explain why you chose these characters. What classifies these characters as being a protagonist and antagonist? What are the results of having a protagonist and an antagonist in the story?
Essay Topic 3
How are character descriptions used to provide information on characters in the story? What are the benefits of character descriptions used in the novel?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)