Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael say he will never mention?
2. When Northridge says he had no fruit or converts to show for his time spent as a missionary, how long had Northridge been working as such?
3. Why are months missing from Northridge's journal?
4. What does Dalva realize is the only thing she feels for Michael?
5. Who does Dalva inform that Michael knows his life is a mess?
Essay Topic 1
The history of the Sioux Indians is discussed in the novel. What type of history does the novel give about the Indians and what are the effects of this?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Dalva's relationship with Duane with that of her relationship with Sam Creekmouth.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss theme. What is the theme of the novel and how does the novel fall into this theme?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)