Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael say he will never mention?
2. When Northridge says he had no fruit or converts to show for his time spent as a missionary, how long had Northridge been working as such?
3. Why are months missing from Northridge's journal?
4. What does Dalva realize is the only thing she feels for Michael?
5. Who does Dalva inform that Michael knows his life is a mess?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Dalva's relationship with Duane with that of her relationship with Sam Creekmouth.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Dalva's relationship with men with that of Ruth's relationships with men. What role do their relationships have in the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss setting. What is the role/importance of setting and how is it displayed?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)