|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Northridge's camp for the first time, covered in blood from hunting?
2. Why are months missing from Northridge's journal?
3. What does Naomi warn Michael before his speech at the rotary club?
4. Where does Dalva visit Michael in "'Going Home', pg. 217-267"?
5. What did Northridge admit he learned about politicians?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss setting. What is the role/importance of setting and how is it displayed?
Essay Topic 2
Foreshadowing plays a role in the novel when following past and present version of the story. What is the role of foreshadowing in the novel? What are the positive and negative aspects of this writing style?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the journey Dalva takes over the course of the novel. What does Dalva learn about herself during her journey?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)