Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael say he will never mention?
2. When Northridge says he had no fruit or converts to show for his time spent as a missionary, how long had Northridge been working as such?
3. Why are months missing from Northridge's journal?
4. What does Dalva realize is the only thing she feels for Michael?
5. Who does Dalva inform that Michael knows his life is a mess?
Discuss the journey Dalva takes over the course of the novel. What does Dalva learn about herself during her journey?
How are character descriptions used to provide information on characters in the story? What are the benefits of character descriptions used in the novel?
Discuss the role of government in the novel and the positive and negative influence it has in the story.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)