|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Northridge admit he learned about politicians?
(a) They are bought.
(b) They are mean.
(c) They are liars.
(d) They do not care.
2. Who interrupts Michael and Karen before they can have sex?
3. Who agrees to take Michael when he is free from the hospital?
4. Who does Naomi admit she talks to daily?
(a) John Wesley.
5. Who does Michael greet naked at the door?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who argues over the desert being a representative symbol of freedom?
2. What does Naomi warn Michael before his speech at the rotary club?
3. Why are months missing from Northridge's journal?
4. Whom does Dalva ask if they believe her son is still alive?
5. What does Michael mail to Ted?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Michael find important in Northrdige's descriptions in his journal?
2. Discuss Karen's second visit to see Michael.
3. Discuss Michael's speech at the rotary club.
4. What does Dalva find in the cellar?
5. How does Dalva learn who her son is?
6. Why does Northridge ride to locate the wife of White Tree?
7. Discuss Northridge's discovery of Crazy Horse's daughter.
8. Discuss Lundquist's illness that occurs during the night.
9. What happens to Michael when he leaves the hospital?
10. How do Dalva and Sam meet?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)