|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Naomi admit she talks to daily?
(d) John Wesley.
2. What does Michael say he will never mention?
(a) The bodies in the cellar.
(b) The bodies or artifacts in the cellar.
(c) Their love affair.
(d) The Indian artifacts in the cellar.
3. Who discovered the government was planning to move the Sioux to the Dakotas, in direct violation of the treaties?
(a) Dalva's grandfather.
4. What does Dalva's son's adoptive mother say she named the boy?
5. Who does Dalva inform that Michael knows his life is a mess?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dalva go that she learns no longer exists?
2. Who does Michael agree to let interview him?
3. What description does Northridge give that Michael finds important?
4. Who planted trees and fruits to create orchards?
5. What does Michael discover about Northridge and Aase?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the tribe Northridge befriends during the war.
2. What does Dalva learn about Paul's ranch?
3. What happens to Michael when he leaves the hospital?
4. Discuss the dinner between Dalva, Ruth, Paul, and Fred.
5. Discuss the attack against Michael at the horse sale.
6. Why does Northridge ride to locate the wife of White Tree?
7. How do Dalva and Sam meet?
8. How does Dalva find herself at peace over the unfairness of the world?
9. What does Northridge write about involving the Sioux's freedom?
10. Discuss Northridge's discovery of Crazy Horse's daughter.
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)