Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael say he will never mention?
(a) Their love affair.
(b) The bodies or artifacts in the cellar.
(c) The bodies in the cellar.
(d) The Indian artifacts in the cellar.
2. When Northridge says he had no fruit or converts to show for his time spent as a missionary, how long had Northridge been working as such?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 years.
3. Why are months missing from Northridge's journal?
(a) He burned them.
(b) He lost them.
(c) He was lost at sea.
(d) They are hidden.
4. What does Dalva realize is the only thing she feels for Michael?
5. Who does Dalva inform that Michael knows his life is a mess?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Dalva call about buying a dog?
2. What does Dalva realize she has hoped for?
3. What illness is Lunquist treated for in the middle of the night?
4. Who shoots guns into the air when Northridge passes by?
5. Of what does Dalva's son's adoptive mother inform her?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)