|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Sioux declare Northridge to be?
(a) Too wise to kill.
(b) Too strange to kill.
(c) Too crucial to kill.
(d) Not worthy enough to kill.
2. Where do Naomi and Michael go after Michael's speech at the rotary club?
(a) The Lazy Tavern.
(b) The Tavern.
(c) The Alley Bar.
(d) The Lazy Daze Tavern.
3. What is Northridge told about Aase that he does not care about?
(a) She is dying of the flu.
(b) She is dying of pneumonia.
(c) She is dying of tuberculosis.
(d) She is dying of whooping cough.
4. What does Michael mail to Ted?
(a) Karen's photos.
(b) Davla's photos.
(c) The book he is writing.
(d) Dalva's resume.
5. How does Dalva's son's adoptive mother describe her son?
(a) Kind, athletic, a poor student.
(b) Athletic, mean.
(c) A poor student, unpleasant.
(d) Kind, a good student.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dalva inform that Michael knows his life is a mess?
2. Who came to Dalva's aid when Duane died?
3. With what does Dalva find herself tired of involving Michael?
4. Who is Dalva's son?
5. Who hires Naomi as a part time assistant?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)