|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts Michael and Karen before they can have sex?
2. How does Michael apologize to Dalva while in the hospital?
(a) Through tears.
(b) Through a hug.
(c) Through notes.
(d) Through a kiss.
3. Who writes an apology to Dalva for his or her behavior?
4. What injury does Michael suffer?
(a) A broken leg.
(b) Three broken ribs.
(c) A broken arm.
(d) A jaw injury.
5. Who is One Stab?
(a) A guardian of the Sioux tribe.
(b) A guardian of the Creek tribe.
(c) Northridge's Indian name.
(d) A guardian of a white settlement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dalva reveal has died while at the Lazy Daze Tavern?
2. What does Northridge note he may have mistakenly chosen?
3. Who takes Michael to his rotary club speech?
4. Who agrees to take Michael when he is free from the hospital?
5. What is Michael's speech at the rotary club about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Northridge runs into a Cavalry group?
2. Discuss the meeting between Dalva and her son's adoptive mother.
3. What does Dalva find in the cellar?
4. Discuss the journal entries of Northridge about the bodies he placed in the cellar.
5. Discuss the attack against Michael at the horse sale.
6. How does Michael seduce Karen?
7. Discuss One Stab's visit to Northridge.
8. Discuss Northridge's journal entry after five years of being a missionary.
9. Discuss the months missing from Northridge's journal.
10. How does Dalva find herself at peace over the unfairness of the world?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)