|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who came to Dalva's aid when Duane died?
(b) Her grandfather.
(d) Her father.
2. What is Dalva doing when she screams into the wind about the unfairness of the world?
(a) Swimming in the pond.
(b) Riding a horse.
(c) Showing a horse.
(d) Swimming in the river.
3. What does Michael's letter to Dalva state in "'Going Home', pg. 264-324"?
(a) He is back on drugs.
(b) He is becoming healthier.
(c) He is in rehab.
(d) He is sick.
4. Who does Michael question about why Northridge married Aase when she was terminally ill?
5. Who shoots guns into the air when Northridge passes by?
(a) A Calvalry group.
(b) The Creek Indians.
(c) The Sioux Indians.
(d) White settlers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to repair the corral at the hunting cabin?
2. Who hires Naomi as a part time assistant?
3. What illness is Lunquist treated for in the middle of the night?
4. Why do Nelse and Naomi begin working together?
5. When Northridge says he had no fruit or converts to show for his time spent as a missionary, how long had Northridge been working as such?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)