|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dalva doing when she screams into the wind about the unfairness of the world?
(a) Swimming in the pond.
(b) Showing a horse.
(c) Swimming in the river.
(d) Riding a horse.
2. Who discovered the government was planning to move the Sioux to the Dakotas, in direct violation of the treaties?
(d) Dalva's grandfather.
3. Who does Dalva inform that Michael knows his life is a mess?
4. Who tells Dalva he saw Duane in a bar a few weeks ago?
(a) A sheriff.
5. What illness is Lunquist treated for in the middle of the night?
(a) A stroke.
(b) A urinary tract infection.
(c) A stomach ache.
(d) A fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael asks ____ if Dalva has a lover.
2. Of what does Dalva's son's adoptive mother inform her?
3. Who is One Stab?
4. Who writes an apology to Dalva for his or her behavior?
5. What injury does Michael suffer?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)