|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Michael to his rotary club speech?
(c) He goes alone.
2. Who does Michael feel he is on thin ice with?
(d) His chairman.
3. Where does Dalva return in "'Going Home', pg. 264-324"?
(a) The homestead.
(b) The cave.
(c) San Francisco.
4. What does Michael's letter to Dalva state in "'Going Home', pg. 264-324"?
(a) He is becoming healthier.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He is in rehab.
(d) He is back on drugs.
5. What injury does Michael suffer?
(a) A jaw injury.
(b) A broken leg.
(c) Three broken ribs.
(d) A broken arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael asks ____ if Dalva has a lover.
2. Who is relieved she does not have to deal with Michael any more?
3. Who tells Dalva he saw Duane in a bar a few weeks ago?
4. What does Michael say he will never mention?
5. Who did Aase speak kindly of when she and Northridge were courting?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dalva learn who her son is?
2. What happens when Northridge runs into a Cavalry group?
3. What happens when Michael mentions Duane to Dalva?
4. Why does Northridge ride to locate the wife of White Tree?
5. How does Dalva find herself at peace over the unfairness of the world?
6. What happens to Michael when he leaves the hospital?
7. Discuss Karen's second visit to see Michael.
8. Discuss Lundquist's illness that occurs during the night.
9. Discuss the attack against Michael at the horse sale.
10. Discuss Northridge's journal entry after five years of being a missionary.
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)