|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who admits to sleeping with a nurse?
2. Where does Dalva learn her son grew up?
(a) Key West.
3. What illness is Lunquist treated for in the middle of the night?
(a) A stomach ache.
(b) A fever.
(c) A stroke.
(d) A urinary tract infection.
4. What does Dalva realize she has hoped for?
(a) Finding Duane.
(b) A relationship with Michael.
(c) Meeting her son.
(d) Finding her son.
5. What does Dalva learn about Paul's ranch?
(a) It decreased in size.
(b) It expanded.
(c) It is up for sale.
(d) It no longer exists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Michael and Karen before they can have sex?
2. What is Dalva doing when she screams into the wind about the unfairness of the world?
3. Who takes Michael to his rotary club speech?
4. Where does Dalva return in "'Going Home', pg. 264-324"?
5. What is Northridge told about Aase that he does not care about?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)