|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes an apology to Dalva for his or her behavior?
2. Where does Dalva return in "'Going Home', pg. 264-324"?
(a) The cave.
(b) The homestead.
(c) San Francisco.
3. What does Dalva's son's adoptive mother say she named the boy?
4. Who did Aase speak kindly of when she and Northridge were courting?
(a) Jamison Creekmouth.
(b) Sam Creekmouth.
(c) Sampson Creek.
(d) Sam Creek.
5. Northridge discovers Crazy Horse's daughter is ill with what?
(a) Whooping cough.
(c) The flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karen bring with her during her second visit to see Michael?
2. What is Northridge told about Aase that he does not care about?
3. Who lost almost their whole tribe to illness?
4. Whose instructions does Northridge follow to rid himself of nightmares?
5. Why do Nelse and Naomi begin working together?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Northridge discover about the government's plans for the Sioux?
2. What does Northridge write about involving the Sioux's freedom?
3. What happens when Michael mentions Duane to Dalva?
4. What happens to Michael when he leaves the hospital?
5. How does Dalva find herself at peace over the unfairness of the world?
6. Discuss the journal entries of Northridge about the bodies he placed in the cellar.
7. What history does Michael learn about Northridge when going back to work?
8. Discuss Michael's speech at the rotary club.
9. Why is Michael in the hospital?
10. How does Michael seduce Karen?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)