|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dalva reveal has died while at the Lazy Daze Tavern?
(d) Her son.
2. Who builds a cage to protect the geese from being eaten on the farm?
(d) Michael and Lundquist.
3. What does Naomi warn Michael before his speech at the rotary club?
(a) To speak clearly.
(b) His chairman is there.
(c) It may be a tough crowd.
(d) To stay calm.
4. What does Michael say he will never mention?
(a) The Indian artifacts in the cellar.
(b) The bodies in the cellar.
(c) The bodies or artifacts in the cellar.
(d) Their love affair.
5. Who offers to repair the corral at the hunting cabin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agrees to take Michael when he is free from the hospital?
2. Who warns Michael about getting Karen's hopes up about a career in modeling?
3. Where does Dalva camp after visiting Michael in the hospital?
4. Where does Dalva learn her son grew up?
5. Where does Dalva visit Michael in "'Going Home', pg. 217-267"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the dinner between Dalva, Ruth, Paul, and Fred.
2. Discuss Michael's speech at the rotary club.
3. Discuss Karen's second visit to see Michael.
4. How does Dalva find herself at peace over the unfairness of the world?
5. Discuss the journal entries of Northridge about the bodies he placed in the cellar.
6. What happens when Michael mentions Duane to Dalva?
7. What does Dalva find in the cellar?
8. Discuss the meeting between Dalva and her son's adoptive mother.
9. What does Michael realize about his life?
10. What history does Michael learn about Northridge when going back to work?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)