|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What description does Northridge give that Michael finds important?
(a) His description of the Korean war.
(b) His description of Colonel Custer.
(c) His description of the Creek tribe.
(d) His description of the Sioux tribe.
2. With what does Dalva find herself tired of involving Michael?
(a) His self-realizations.
(b) His lack of humor.
(c) His lack of love.
(d) His lack of personality.
3. Who builds a cage to protect the geese from being eaten on the farm?
(a) Michael and Lundquist.
4. What injury does Michael suffer?
(a) Three broken ribs.
(b) A jaw injury.
(c) A broken arm.
(d) A broken leg.
5. Why are months missing from Northridge's journal?
(a) He was lost at sea.
(b) They are hidden.
(c) He burned them.
(d) He lost them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Michael feel he is on thin ice with?
2. Where does Dalva return in "'Going Home', pg. 264-324"?
3. Who takes Michael to his rotary club speech?
4. Who hires Naomi as a part time assistant?
5. What is the true name of Nature Boy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Michael's speech at the rotary club.
2. Discuss the tribe Northridge befriends during the war.
3. What does Northridge discover about the government's plans for the Sioux?
4. Discuss Lundquist's illness that occurs during the night.
5. What does Michael find important in Northrdige's descriptions in his journal?
6. What happens to Michael when he leaves the hospital?
7. How does Michael seduce Karen?
8. What history does Michael learn about Northridge when going back to work?
9. Discuss the months missing from Northridge's journal.
10. What happens when Michael mentions Duane to Dalva?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)