|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Nelse and Naomi begin working together?
(a) To discuss Dalva's grandfather's will.
(b) To find data on coyotes.
(c) To find data on birds.
(d) To find data on the Sioux Indians.
2. Whom does Michael seduce by saying he wants to help her model?
3. What is the true name of Nature Boy?
4. What does Michael awaken to find killing farm geese?
(a) A coyote.
(b) One of the farmhands.
(c) A fox.
(d) A hunter.
5. Who is One Stab?
(a) A guardian of the Sioux tribe.
(b) A guardian of the Creek tribe.
(c) Northridge's Indian name.
(d) A guardian of a white settlement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Sioux declare Northridge to be?
2. What does Michael discover about Northridge and Aase?
3. Who warns Michael about getting Karen's hopes up about a career in modeling?
4. Who planted trees and fruits to create orchards?
5. Who does Michael question about why Northridge married Aase when she was terminally ill?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Karen's second visit to see Michael.
2. What does Dalva find in the cellar?
3. Discuss One Stab's visit to Northridge.
4. Discuss Michael's speech at the rotary club.
5. Discuss Northridge's journal entry after five years of being a missionary.
6. Discuss the tribe Northridge befriends during the war.
7. What happens to Michael when he leaves the hospital?
8. What does Northridge write about involving the Sioux's freedom?
9. Discuss the dinner between Dalva, Ruth, Paul, and Fred.
10. What does Dalva learn about Paul's ranch?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)