|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael require surgery for?
(a) His jaw.
(b) His ribs.
(c) His arm.
(d) His leg.
2. Who gives papers to Dalva, for Michael to sign, that indicate no charges will be filed against him?
(b) His chairman.
(d) A sheriff.
3. When Northridge says he had no fruit or converts to show for his time spent as a missionary, how long had Northridge been working as such?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. Who does Dalva inform that Michael knows his life is a mess?
5. Who hires Naomi as a part time assistant?
(b) One Stab.
(d) Sitting Bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness is Lunquist treated for in the middle of the night?
2. What does Michael discover about Northridge and Aase?
3. Who does Naomi admit she talks to daily?
4. Who is relieved she does not have to deal with Michael any more?
5. Who is One Stab?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the months missing from Northridge's journal.
2. What happens when Michael mentions Duane to Dalva?
3. What happens when Northridge runs into a Cavalry group?
4. What history does Michael learn about Northridge when going back to work?
5. Discuss the journal entries of Northridge about the bodies he placed in the cellar.
6. Discuss Northridge's discovery of Crazy Horse's daughter.
7. Discuss Northridge's journal entry after five years of being a missionary.
8. Discuss One Stab's visit to Northridge.
9. How do Dalva and Sam meet?
10. Discuss Karen's second visit to see Michael.
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)