|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Michael agree to let interview him?
(a) A local newspaper.
(b) Dalva's grandfather.
(c) A high school newspaper.
(d) His chairman.
2. How does Dalva's son's adoptive mother describe her son?
(a) Kind, athletic, a poor student.
(b) Kind, a good student.
(c) A poor student, unpleasant.
(d) Athletic, mean.
3. Who does Michael feel he is on thin ice with?
(d) His chairman.
4. Who gives papers to Dalva, for Michael to sign, that indicate no charges will be filed against him?
(a) His chairman.
(d) A sheriff.
5. What illness is Lunquist treated for in the middle of the night?
(a) A urinary tract infection.
(b) A stroke.
(c) A fever.
(d) A stomach ache.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dalva visit Michael in "'Going Home', pg. 217-267"?
2. What is the true name of Nature Boy?
3. Where does Dalva learn her son grew up?
4. Who argues over the desert being a representative symbol of freedom?
5. What did Northridge admit he learned about politicians?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Michael mentions Duane to Dalva?
2. Discuss the journal entries of Northridge about the bodies he placed in the cellar.
3. Why is Michael in the hospital?
4. What happens when Northridge runs into a Cavalry group?
5. What does Northridge write about involving the Sioux's freedom?
6. What happens to Michael when he leaves the hospital?
7. How does Michael seduce Karen?
8. Discuss One Stab's visit to Northridge.
9. Discuss the months missing from Northridge's journal.
10. What does Northridge discover about the government's plans for the Sioux?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)