|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Michael apologize to Dalva while in the hospital?
(a) Through tears.
(b) Through a hug.
(c) Through notes.
(d) Through a kiss.
2. Who does Michael agree to let interview him?
(a) A local newspaper.
(b) A high school newspaper.
(c) His chairman.
(d) Dalva's grandfather.
3. What is Northridge told about Aase that he does not care about?
(a) She is dying of pneumonia.
(b) She is dying of the flu.
(c) She is dying of whooping cough.
(d) She is dying of tuberculosis.
4. What is the true name of Nature Boy?
5. What did Northridge admit he learned about politicians?
(a) They do not care.
(b) They are mean.
(c) They are liars.
(d) They are bought.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to Dalva's aid when Duane died?
2. Who is Dalva's son?
3. What does Karen bring with her during her second visit to see Michael?
4. Who interrupts Michael and Karen before they can have sex?
5. Who does Dalva reveal has died while at the Lazy Daze Tavern?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Karen's second visit to see Michael.
2. What history does Michael learn about Northridge when going back to work?
3. Discuss the dinner between Dalva, Ruth, Paul, and Fred.
4. How does Dalva learn who her son is?
5. Discuss One Stab's visit to Northridge.
6. Discuss the attack against Michael at the horse sale.
7. Discuss the meeting between Dalva and her son's adoptive mother.
8. Discuss the tribe Northridge befriends during the war.
9. Discuss Lundquist's illness that occurs during the night.
10. What does Michael find important in Northrdige's descriptions in his journal?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)