|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dalva realize is the only thing she feels for Michael?
2. With what does Dalva find herself tired of involving Michael?
(a) His lack of personality.
(b) His self-realizations.
(c) His lack of humor.
(d) His lack of love.
3. Who told Northridge the Sioux were dying so fast he should focus on saving souls?
(a) His son.
(b) His Reverend.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
4. Who informs Dalva he or she knows Duane is the father of Dalva's son?
5. Who does Naomi admit she talks to daily?
(c) John Wesley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael asks ____ if Dalva has a lover.
2. Who takes Michael to his rotary club speech?
3. What does Michael discover about Northridge and Aase?
4. How does Dalva's son's adoptive mother describe her son?
5. Who writes an apology to Dalva for his or her behavior?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Northridge ride to locate the wife of White Tree?
2. Discuss Karen's second visit to see Michael.
3. What does Michael realize about his life?
4. What does Michael find important in Northrdige's descriptions in his journal?
5. Discuss the months missing from Northridge's journal.
6. What does Dalva learn about Paul's ranch?
7. What does Northridge write about involving the Sioux's freedom?
8. Discuss the meeting between Dalva and her son's adoptive mother.
9. Discuss One Stab's visit to Northridge.
10. How does Michael seduce Karen?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)