|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dalva learn her son grew up?
(b) Key West.
2. Michael asks ____ if Dalva has a lover.
3. Who shoots guns into the air when Northridge passes by?
(a) The Sioux Indians.
(b) White settlers.
(c) The Creek Indians.
(d) A Calvalry group.
4. Who compares Duane to Dalva's father?
5. Who hires Naomi as a part time assistant?
(b) Sitting Bull.
(c) One Stab.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Michael apologize to Dalva while in the hospital?
2. Who gives papers to Dalva, for Michael to sign, that indicate no charges will be filed against him?
3. With what does Dalva find herself tired of involving Michael?
4. What illness is Lunquist treated for in the middle of the night?
5. How many warriors does Sitting Bull have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Michael mentions Duane to Dalva?
2. What does Northridge discover about the government's plans for the Sioux?
3. How does Dalva find herself at peace over the unfairness of the world?
4. Discuss the meeting between Dalva and her son's adoptive mother.
5. What happens to Michael when he leaves the hospital?
6. What does Michael find important in Northrdige's descriptions in his journal?
7. Discuss the tribe Northridge befriends during the war.
8. Discuss Northridge's journal entry after five years of being a missionary.
9. What happens when Northridge runs into a Cavalry group?
10. How does Michael seduce Karen?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)