|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dalva go that she learns no longer exists?
(a) A pond.
(b) A cave.
(c) A swale.
(d) A river.
2. Who came to Dalva's aid when Duane died?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her father.
3. What does Michael awaken to find killing farm geese?
(a) One of the farmhands.
(b) A coyote.
(c) A fox.
(d) A hunter.
4. Whom does Michael seduce by saying he wants to help her model?
5. What does Michael's letter to Dalva state in "'Going Home', pg. 264-324"?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He is back on drugs.
(c) He is in rehab.
(d) He is becoming healthier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Sam remind Dalva of?
2. What does Michael discover about Northridge and Aase?
3. Who told Northridge the Sioux were dying so fast he should focus on saving souls?
4. Where do Naomi and Michael go after Michael's speech at the rotary club?
5. Who builds a cage to protect the geese from being eaten on the farm?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Michael's speech at the rotary club.
2. How does Dalva find herself at peace over the unfairness of the world?
3. Discuss Karen's second visit to see Michael.
4. Discuss the dinner between Dalva, Ruth, Paul, and Fred.
5. Why does Northridge ride to locate the wife of White Tree?
6. What does Northridge discover about the government's plans for the Sioux?
7. Discuss the attack against Michael at the horse sale.
8. How does Dalva learn who her son is?
9. What does Dalva find in the cellar?
10. Discuss the journal entries of Northridge about the bodies he placed in the cellar.
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)