|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Naomi and Michael go after Michael's speech at the rotary club?
(a) The Alley Bar.
(b) The Lazy Daze Tavern.
(c) The Lazy Tavern.
(d) The Tavern.
2. Who compares Duane to Dalva's father?
3. What does Michael's letter to Dalva state in "'Going Home', pg. 264-324"?
(a) He is back on drugs.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He is becoming healthier.
(d) He is in rehab.
4. What is Michael's speech at the rotary club about?
(a) The white settlers revenge.
(b) The plight of the Creek at the hands of the white settlers.
(c) The plight of the Sioux at the hands of the white settlers.
(d) The Sioux's heritage.
5. Who tells Dalva he saw Duane in a bar a few weeks ago?
(c) A sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Nelse and Naomi begin working together?
2. How many warriors does Sitting Bull have?
3. What happens when Michael hugs Naomi at the river?
4. Where does Dalva go that she learns no longer exists?
5. Who lives with Paul on his estate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Michael mentions Duane to Dalva?
2. Discuss the meeting between Dalva and her son's adoptive mother.
3. Discuss One Stab's visit to Northridge.
4. Discuss the tribe Northridge befriends during the war.
5. Discuss Northridge's discovery of Crazy Horse's daughter.
6. Discuss Karen's second visit to see Michael.
7. Discuss Lundquist's illness that occurs during the night.
8. What does Michael realize about his life?
9. How does Dalva learn who her son is?
10. What happens to Michael when he leaves the hospital?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)