|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Dalva she is being tracked by Guillermo?
2. Whose point of view does the book change to in section "'Michael,' pg. 109-144"?
3. What does Michael wonder might show in his work?
(a) His lack of ethics.
(b) His lack of interest.
(c) His lack of education.
(d) His bias.
4. Who served as a missionary to the Sioux Indians on behalf of the government?
(b) Dalva's brother.
(c) Dalva's great grandfather.
(d) Dalva's grandfather.
5. Where does the story take place?
(a) Miami, Florida.
(b) San Francisco, California.
(c) Dallas, Texas.
(d) Santa Monica, California.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dalva recall comforting her when Duane died?
2. Who is Paul?
3. What happens to Dalva before giving birth to her son?
4. To whom does Dalva write a journal?
5. Who arranges a meeting with Ruth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Dalva's family tree.
2. What does Michael learn about Lundquist when speaking with him?
3. What does Duane do to the football players at school?
4. What does Dalva do after the birth of her son?
5. How do Dalva and Duane meet?
6. Discuss the phone conversation between Dalva and Ruth.
7. What does Michael feel involving the journals of Northridge?
8. Discuss Michael's letter to Dalva.
9. What happens when Dalva learns of Duane dying?
10. Discuss the meeting with Michael's chairman.
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)