Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Michael of a Sioux boy with special powers that once worked on the farm?
2. Whom does Dalva call for assistance when being followed?
3. Who is Paul?
(a) Dalva's father.
(b) Dalva's uncle.
(c) Dalva's fiance.
(d) Dalva's friend.
4. Who is Dalva's mother?
5. Whose point of view does the book change to in section "'Michael,' pg. 109-144"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Michael say appears never to be where he or she should be at any given time?
2. Who explains to Michael that the whites were wrong to give a hoe to the Indian because they are hunters, not farmers?
3. What does Dalva refuse after a brief argument with Michael?
4. Who is Michael?
5. Who is surprised to find several large trunks in perfect order?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Northridge's job.
2. Discuss Michael's letter to Dalva.
3. Discuss the meeting with Michael's chairman.
4. Discuss the meeting between Dalva and her son's adoptive mother.
5. What does Duane do to the football players at school?
6. Discuss the events of Dalva's grandfather's death.
7. Discuss Dalva's meeting with Duane's mother Rachel.
8. Discuss Dalva's grandfather's journals.
9. What does Dalva do after the birth of her son?
10. Why is Michael in the hospital?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)