|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dalva arrested for speaking of Duane?
(a) Pine Ridge.
(d) San Francisco.
2. Who worked with troubled teens?
3. What does Michael admit about the time he writes his sabbatical?
(a) He was drunk and on drugs.
(b) He was on drugs.
(c) He was high on life.
(d) He was depressed.
4. What does Michael wonder might show in his work?
(a) His bias.
(b) His lack of education.
(c) His lack of ethics.
(d) His lack of interest.
5. Who reveals she has taken a lover?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Dalva realize she is trying to save?
2. What is the date of Dalva's son's birth?
3. Who gives Dalva a car when she turns 17?
4. Who declares she is not pregnant?
5. Duane tells Dalva what was failing him during his death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Northridge write about involving the Sioux's freedom?
2. What history does Michael learn about Northridge when going back to work?
3. What happens when Michael mentions Duane to Dalva?
4. What is learned about Dalva's follower?
5. Discuss Michael's letter to Dalva.
6. How does Dalva learn who her son is?
7. What does Duane do to the football players at school?
8. What is Dalva's grandfather's response when she tells him she would rather shoot herself than have Duane remain gone?
9. Discuss Northridge's discovery of Crazy Horse's daughter.
10. Discuss the birth of Dalva's son.
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)