|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is surprised to find several large trunks in perfect order?
2. Who tells Michael of a Sioux boy with special powers that once worked on the farm?
3. Who ignores Dalva, causing her to fall in love with him?
4. Who is Dalva's mother?
5. Whom does Dalva call for assistance when being followed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dalva admit to Michael?
2. Who is Dalva's father?
3. Who makes Michael sign a form that gives him or her permission to control all of his habits during their work together?
4. Whom does Dalva meet for lunch at a nearby cafe?
5. Where was a ceremony held in honor of Duane after his death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the present Dalva gets when she turns 17.
2. Discuss Michael's letter to Dalva.
3. What happens during Dalva and Ted's lunch at a local cafe?
4. What happens while Dalva is with Michael in San Francisco?
5. What is Dalva's grandfather's response when she tells him she would rather shoot herself than have Duane remain gone?
6. What does Duane do to the football players at school?
7. Discuss the letter Dalva receives from Ruth.
8. Discuss Dalva's job with troubled teens.
9. Discuss the birth of Dalva's son.
10. What are Michael's first thoughts of the farm?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)