|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dalva say happened to the private collection of Indian artifacts that once accompanied the family papers?
(a) The collection was sold.
(b) The collection never existed.
(c) She didn't know about a collection.
(d) The collection was destroyed.
2. Who called Dalva to inform her Duana was dying?
3. Who does Dalva say has issues?
4. Who informs Dalva she is being tracked by Guillermo?
5. How does Duane die?
(a) Falling off of a horse.
(d) A heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Dalva live with in Arizona?
2. Who did Dalva discover was in jail for beating a police officer?
3. Who worked with troubled teens?
4. What year does the story take place?
5. Who is Michael?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the letter Dalva receives from Ruth.
2. What causes an argument between Dalva and Michael?
3. What happens while Dalva is with Michael in San Francisco?
4. What is learned about Dalva's follower?
5. What does Michael learn about Lundquist when speaking with him?
6. Discuss Dalva's grandfather's journals.
7. Discuss the phone conversation between Dalva and Ruth.
8. Why does Dalva like Duane?
9. What happens when Dalva learns of Duane dying?
10. Discuss the events of Dalva's grandfather's death.
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)