|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the father of Dalva's son?
2. What does Michael realize about his involvement with the journals?
(a) He is having trouble reading the journals.
(b) He is having trouble distancing himself from them.
(c) He begins to judge the white settlers.
(d) He begins to judge the Sioux Indians.
3. Who offers to find Dalva's son in exchange for family information?
4. Who makes Michael sign a form that gives him or her permission to control all of his habits during their work together?
5. Whom does Dalva realize she is trying to save?
(b) Her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Michael's job?
2. Who does Dalva say has issues?
3. Who reveals she has taken a lover?
4. Who does Michael admit he is not interested in?
5. What does Dalva realize she is finally accepting?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Northridge's job.
2. Discuss Dalva's grandfather's journals.
3. What does Michael feel involving the journals of Northridge?
4. What happens while Michael and Lundquist are at the Lazy Daze Tavern?
5. What is Dalva's grandfather's response when she tells him she would rather shoot herself than have Duane remain gone?
6. Discuss the birth of Dalva's son.
7. What is learned about Dalva's follower?
8. How do Dalva and Duane meet?
9. Discuss the letter Dalva receives from Ruth.
10. Discuss Dalva's job with troubled teens.
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)