|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rachel's Indian name?
(a) Weeping Willow.
(b) Weeping Lily.
(d) Sparrow Hawk.
2. What do Duane and Dalva do before Duane dies?
(a) Get a divorce.
(b) Get married.
(c) Have an argument.
(d) Have sex.
3. Who offers to find Dalva's son in exchange for family information?
4. Who called Dalva to inform her Duana was dying?
5. What does Michael admit about the time he writes his sabbatical?
(a) He was drunk and on drugs.
(b) He was depressed.
(c) He was high on life.
(d) He was on drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dalva's great grandfather's journals include?
2. How much money does Michael learn Northridge had in the bank?
3. Who is Grace Pindar?
4. Where did Northridge plan to go to become a botanist?
5. Who declares she is not pregnant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dalva's grandfather's response when she tells him she would rather shoot herself than have Duane remain gone?
2. Discuss Dalva's job with troubled teens.
3. Discuss the letter Dalva receives from Ruth.
4. What happens when Dalva visits Duane when he's dying?
5. What happens while Michael and Lundquist are at the Lazy Daze Tavern?
6. How does Duane die?
7. Discuss the meeting with Michael's chairman.
8. What is learned about Dalva's follower?
9. What does Michael feel involving the journals of Northridge?
10. What are Michael's first thoughts of the farm?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)