|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is said to be a highly dangerous man?
2. Why is Ruth separated from her husband Ted?
(a) Ted is gay.
(b) Ruth has an affair.
(c) Ted is an alcoholic.
(d) Ted has an affair.
3. Who tells Michael of a Sioux boy with special powers that once worked on the farm?
4. Who informs Dalva she is being tracked by Guillermo?
5. Where does Dalva go to give birth to her son?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who declares she is not pregnant?
2. Who kisses Dalva after she wins a high school dance competition?
3. Who is surprised to find several large trunks in perfect order?
4. Where is Dalva arrested for speaking of Duane?
5. Who writes letters from dying soldiers to their loved ones?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the attack against Michael at the horse sale.
2. What does Dalva learn about Paul's ranch?
3. What does Michael learn about Lundquist when speaking with him?
4. Why does Dalva like Duane?
5. How does Dalva learn who her son is?
6. What happens when Michael mentions Duane to Dalva?
7. Discuss One Stab's visit to Northridge.
8. What does Michael feel involving the journals of Northridge?
9. Discuss Dalva's job with troubled teens.
10. Discuss the meeting with Michael's chairman.
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)