|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Andrew's profession?
(a) Ex-police officer.
(c) Police officer.
2. Whose wife committed suicide?
(a) Lundquist's wife.
(b) Dalva's cousin's wife.
(c) Dalva's grandfather's wife.
(d) Dalva's brother's wife.
3. Who does Dalva lie and say impregnated her?
(b) A rancher.
(c) A priest.
(d) A hunter.
4. Who is unable to function without alcohol?
5. Who takes Michael to town to get the journals he seeks?
(b) He goes alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Dalva discover was in jail for beating a police officer?
2. Who explains to Michael that the whites were wrong to give a hoe to the Indian because they are hunters, not farmers?
3. Who informs Dalva she is being tracked by Guillermo?
4. How long have Ruth and Ted been separated?
5. How does Duane die?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the meeting with Michael's chairman.
2. Discuss Dalva's family tree.
3. What are Michael's first thoughts of the farm?
4. What does Duane do to the football players at school?
5. What happens during Dalva and Ted's lunch at a local cafe?
6. Discuss the birth of Dalva's son.
7. What does Michael feel involving the journals of Northridge?
8. What happens while Dalva is with Michael in San Francisco?
9. What happens when Dalva visits Duane when he's dying?
10. Discuss Northridge's job.
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)