|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Michael say appears never to be where he or she should be at any given time?
(d) Dalva's grandfather.
2. Where is Dalva's grandfather burned?
(a) A lilac grove.
(b) A corn field.
(c) A wheat field.
(d) A daisy field.
3. Where is Dalva arrested for speaking of Duane?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) Pine Ridge.
4. Who informs Dalva she is being tracked by Guillermo?
5. How does Northridge's brother, White Tree, die?
(a) He is slaughtered by the soldiers.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) His heart gives up on him.
(d) He gets pneumonia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arranges a meeting with Ruth?
2. What does Dalva refuse after a brief argument with Michael?
3. To whom does Dalva write a journal?
4. What is Andrew's profession?
5. Who does Dalva say has issues?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Michael admit he is and is not interested in?
2. What is learned about Dalva's follower?
3. What does Dalva do after the birth of her son?
4. What causes an argument between Dalva and Michael?
5. How do Dalva and Duane meet?
6. Discuss Michael's letter to Dalva.
7. What happens while Dalva is with Michael in San Francisco?
8. Discuss the birth of Dalva's son.
9. Discuss Dalva's grandfather's journals.
10. Discuss the present Dalva gets when she turns 17.
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)