|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Michael feel he is on thin ice with?
(d) His chairman.
2. What is the true name of Nature Boy?
3. Who compares Duane to Dalva's father?
4. What does Dalva realize she has hoped for?
(a) Finding Duane.
(b) A relationship with Michael.
(c) Finding her son.
(d) Meeting her son.
5. What illness is Lunquist treated for in the middle of the night?
(a) A stroke.
(b) A stomach ache.
(c) A urinary tract infection.
(d) A fever.
6. Who is One Stab?
(a) A guardian of the Creek tribe.
(b) A guardian of the Sioux tribe.
(c) Northridge's Indian name.
(d) A guardian of a white settlement.
7. Where do Naomi and Michael go after Michael's speech at the rotary club?
(a) The Lazy Tavern.
(b) The Tavern.
(c) The Alley Bar.
(d) The Lazy Daze Tavern.
8. Who lost almost their whole tribe to illness?
(a) Weeping Willow.
(c) Sitting Bull.
(d) One Stab.
9. When Northridge says he had no fruit or converts to show for his time spent as a missionary, how long had Northridge been working as such?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 7 years.
10. Whom does Dalva ask if they believe her son is still alive?
11. Why do Nelse and Naomi begin working together?
(a) To discuss Dalva's grandfather's will.
(b) To find data on coyotes.
(c) To find data on birds.
(d) To find data on the Sioux Indians.
12. What does Michael discover about Northridge and Aase?
(a) They had four children.
(b) They never married.
(c) They got married.
(d) They got divorced.
13. Who does Dalva reveal has died while at the Lazy Daze Tavern?
(b) Her son.
14. Who lives with Paul on his estate?
(a) Three men.
(b) Three women.
(c) Two women.
(d) His ex-wife.
15. Who admits to sleeping with a nurse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Dalva call about buying a dog?
2. Who interrupts Michael and Karen before they can have sex?
3. What does Michael require surgery for?
4. Who gives papers to Dalva, for Michael to sign, that indicate no charges will be filed against him?
5. Whose instructions does Northridge follow to rid himself of nightmares?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)