|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Northridge says he had no fruit or converts to show for his time spent as a missionary, how long had Northridge been working as such?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 7 years.
2. Who does Dalva inform that Michael knows his life is a mess?
3. Where does Dalva camp after visiting Michael in the hospital?
(a) A cave.
(b) A box canyon.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) An Indian reservation.
4. Who does Naomi admit she talks to daily?
(a) John Wesley.
5. Why do Nelse and Naomi begin working together?
(a) To find data on birds.
(b) To discuss Dalva's grandfather's will.
(c) To find data on coyotes.
(d) To find data on the Sioux Indians.
6. Whom does Dalva ask if they believe her son is still alive?
7. Who does Michael agree to let interview him?
(a) A high school newspaper.
(b) A local newspaper.
(c) His chairman.
(d) Dalva's grandfather.
8. What does Dalva learn about Paul's ranch?
(a) It decreased in size.
(b) It no longer exists.
(c) It is up for sale.
(d) It expanded.
9. Who agrees to take Michael when he is free from the hospital?
10. What is Northridge told about Aase that he does not care about?
(a) She is dying of pneumonia.
(b) She is dying of tuberculosis.
(c) She is dying of the flu.
(d) She is dying of whooping cough.
11. Who does Michael feel he is on thin ice with?
(b) His chairman.
12. Whom does Sam remind Dalva of?
(b) Her son.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her father.
13. Who does Michael greet naked at the door?
14. Who informs Dalva he or she knows Duane is the father of Dalva's son?
15. Who shoots guns into the air when Northridge passes by?
(a) The Creek Indians.
(b) White settlers.
(c) The Sioux Indians.
(d) A Calvalry group.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dalva's son's adoptive mother say she named the boy?
2. Who does Dalva reveal has died while at the Lazy Daze Tavern?
3. Who offers to repair the corral at the hunting cabin?
4. Who builds a cage to protect the geese from being eaten on the farm?
5. Of what does Dalva's son's adoptive mother inform her?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)