|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Nelse and Naomi begin working together?
(a) To find data on the Sioux Indians.
(b) To find data on birds.
(c) To find data on coyotes.
(d) To discuss Dalva's grandfather's will.
2. Who builds a cage to protect the geese from being eaten on the farm?
(c) Michael and Lundquist.
3. Who was awed, seeing a buffalo herd?
(c) Dalva's grandfather.
4. What does Naomi warn Michael before his speech at the rotary club?
(a) To speak clearly.
(b) To stay calm.
(c) It may be a tough crowd.
(d) His chairman is there.
5. Who attacks Michael at a horse sale?
(a) Karen's uncle.
(c) Karen's brother.
(d) Karen's father.
6. Who warns Michael about getting Karen's hopes up about a career in modeling?
7. Who shoots guns into the air when Northridge passes by?
(a) White settlers.
(b) The Creek Indians.
(c) A Calvalry group.
(d) The Sioux Indians.
8. Who is relieved she does not have to deal with Michael any more?
9. Where does Dalva return in "'Going Home', pg. 264-324"?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) The homestead.
(d) The cave.
10. Who does Dalva learn is willing to meet her?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her son's adoptive mother.
(c) Her ex-fiance.
(d) Her son's adptive father.
11. What is the true name of Nature Boy?
12. What is Dalva doing when she screams into the wind about the unfairness of the world?
(a) Swimming in the river.
(b) Riding a horse.
(c) Swimming in the pond.
(d) Showing a horse.
13. What does Michael say he will never mention?
(a) Their love affair.
(b) The Indian artifacts in the cellar.
(c) The bodies in the cellar.
(d) The bodies or artifacts in the cellar.
14. Who does Naomi admit she talks to daily?
(b) John Wesley.
15. Who does Michael agree to let interview him?
(a) A local newspaper.
(b) Dalva's grandfather.
(c) His chairman.
(d) A high school newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dalva visit Michael in "'Going Home', pg. 217-267"?
2. Who interrupts Michael and Karen before they can have sex?
3. Who lives with Paul on his estate?
4. Who lost almost their whole tribe to illness?
5. Who witnesses a man shoot another man over a dog they both wanted for dinner when they were starving?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)