|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dalva return in "'Going Home', pg. 264-324"?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) The homestead.
(c) The cave.
2. Where do Naomi and Michael go after Michael's speech at the rotary club?
(a) The Alley Bar.
(b) The Lazy Tavern.
(c) The Tavern.
(d) The Lazy Daze Tavern.
3. Why do Nelse and Naomi begin working together?
(a) To find data on the Sioux Indians.
(b) To find data on coyotes.
(c) To discuss Dalva's grandfather's will.
(d) To find data on birds.
4. What did Northridge admit he learned about politicians?
(a) They do not care.
(b) They are mean.
(c) They are liars.
(d) They are bought.
5. What is the true name of Nature Boy?
6. Whom does Dalva ask if they believe her son is still alive?
7. Whose instructions does Northridge follow to rid himself of nightmares?
(a) A medicine man.
(b) His father.
(c) A medical book.
(d) His brother.
8. What does Dalva learn about Paul's ranch?
(a) It is up for sale.
(b) It expanded.
(c) It no longer exists.
(d) It decreased in size.
9. What does Michael require surgery for?
(a) His jaw.
(b) His arm.
(c) His ribs.
(d) His leg.
10. Who lost almost their whole tribe to illness?
(a) One Stab.
(b) Sitting Bull.
(c) Weeping Willow.
11. Whom does Dalva call about buying a dog?
(b) Sam Creekmouth.
12. With what does Dalva find herself tired of involving Michael?
(a) His lack of love.
(b) His self-realizations.
(c) His lack of personality.
(d) His lack of humor.
13. Northridge discovers Crazy Horse's daughter is ill with what?
(b) The flu.
(d) Whooping cough.
14. Who came to Dalva's aid when Duane died?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her grandfather.
15. Who argues over the desert being a representative symbol of freedom?
(a) Ruth and Dalva.
(b) Dalva and Paul.
(c) Paul and Fred.
(d) Paul and Naomi.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years did Northridge try to teach the native population to farm?
2. Who tells Dalva he saw Duane in a bar a few weeks ago?
3. Who writes an apology to Dalva for his or her behavior?
4. How many warriors does Sitting Bull have?
5. Who does Dalva learn is willing to meet her?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)