|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was awed, seeing a buffalo herd?
(b) Dalva's grandfather.
2. Who shoots guns into the air when Northridge passes by?
(a) The Creek Indians.
(b) The Sioux Indians.
(c) A Calvalry group.
(d) White settlers.
3. Who came to Dalva's aid when Duane died?
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her father.
4. How does Michael apologize to Dalva while in the hospital?
(a) Through a hug.
(b) Through tears.
(c) Through a kiss.
(d) Through notes.
5. What is Northridge told about Aase that he does not care about?
(a) She is dying of the flu.
(b) She is dying of pneumonia.
(c) She is dying of tuberculosis.
(d) She is dying of whooping cough.
6. Whose instructions does Northridge follow to rid himself of nightmares?
(a) A medical book.
(b) A medicine man.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
7. What does Michael require surgery for?
(a) His ribs.
(b) His arm.
(c) His jaw.
(d) His leg.
8. Who did Aase speak kindly of when she and Northridge were courting?
(a) Sampson Creek.
(b) Sam Creekmouth.
(c) Jamison Creekmouth.
(d) Sam Creek.
9. Who interrupts Michael and Karen before they can have sex?
10. What does Dalva's son's adoptive mother say she named the boy?
11. Who attacks Michael at a horse sale?
(b) Karen's father.
(c) Karen's brother.
(d) Karen's uncle.
12. Whom does Dalva call about buying a dog?
(c) Sam Creekmouth.
13. When Northridge says he had no fruit or converts to show for his time spent as a missionary, how long had Northridge been working as such?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 10 years.
14. What is the true name of Nature Boy?
15. What is Michael's speech at the rotary club about?
(a) The plight of the Creek at the hands of the white settlers.
(b) The white settlers revenge.
(c) The Sioux's heritage.
(d) The plight of the Sioux at the hands of the white settlers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael say he will never mention?
2. Who does Dalva reveal has died while at the Lazy Daze Tavern?
3. What illness is Lunquist treated for in the middle of the night?
4. What does Naomi warn Michael before his speech at the rotary club?
5. What does Northridge note he may have mistakenly chosen?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)