|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Aase speak kindly of when she and Northridge were courting?
(a) Jamison Creekmouth.
(b) Sam Creekmouth.
(c) Sampson Creek.
(d) Sam Creek.
2. What does Karen bring with her during her second visit to see Michael?
(a) Beauty shots.
(d) Naked photographs.
3. What does Dalva realize she has hoped for?
(a) A relationship with Michael.
(b) Finding Duane.
(c) Finding her son.
(d) Meeting her son.
4. With what does Dalva find herself tired of involving Michael?
(a) His lack of personality.
(b) His lack of love.
(c) His lack of humor.
(d) His self-realizations.
5. Who is Dalva's son?
6. What injury does Michael suffer?
(a) Three broken ribs.
(b) A broken arm.
(c) A broken leg.
(d) A jaw injury.
7. What is Michael's speech at the rotary club about?
(a) The plight of the Sioux at the hands of the white settlers.
(b) The Sioux's heritage.
(c) The white settlers revenge.
(d) The plight of the Creek at the hands of the white settlers.
8. Who was awed, seeing a buffalo herd?
(a) Dalva's grandfather.
9. What do the Sioux declare Northridge to be?
(a) Not worthy enough to kill.
(b) Too crucial to kill.
(c) Too wise to kill.
(d) Too strange to kill.
10. Where does Dalva return in "'Going Home', pg. 264-324"?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) The cave.
(c) The homestead.
11. What happens when Michael hugs Naomi at the river?
(a) She hugs him.
(b) She pulls away.
(c) She kisses him.
(d) She slaps him.
12. What does Michael require surgery for?
(a) His ribs.
(b) His jaw.
(c) His arm.
(d) His leg.
13. Who tells Dalva he saw Duane in a bar a few weeks ago?
(a) A sheriff.
14. What is Dalva doing when she screams into the wind about the unfairness of the world?
(a) Swimming in the river.
(b) Riding a horse.
(c) Swimming in the pond.
(d) Showing a horse.
15. Who came to Dalva's aid when Duane died?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Northridge says he had no fruit or converts to show for his time spent as a missionary, how long had Northridge been working as such?
2. How many warriors does Sitting Bull have?
3. What does Dalva realize is the only thing she feels for Michael?
4. Who interrupts Michael and Karen before they can have sex?
5. Who is One Stab?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)