|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Sioux declare Northridge to be?
(a) Too crucial to kill.
(b) Not worthy enough to kill.
(c) Too wise to kill.
(d) Too strange to kill.
2. Who does Dalva inform that Michael knows his life is a mess?
3. What did Northridge admit he learned about politicians?
(a) They are bought.
(b) They are liars.
(c) They do not care.
(d) They are mean.
4. What is the true name of Nature Boy?
5. Who planted trees and fruits to create orchards?
(b) The Sioux Indians.
6. What does Northridge note he may have mistakenly chosen?
(a) His wife.
(b) His life path.
(c) Being a missionary.
(d) The wrong tribe to save.
7. Where does Dalva go that she learns no longer exists?
(a) A pond.
(b) A swale.
(c) A cave.
(d) A river.
8. Who does Michael feel he is on thin ice with?
(d) His chairman.
9. Who came to Dalva's aid when Duane died?
(c) Her father.
(d) Her grandfather.
10. Michael asks ____ if Dalva has a lover.
11. Who arrives at Northridge's camp for the first time, covered in blood from hunting?
(a) The Sioux.
(c) The Creek Indians.
(d) The white settlers.
12. What is Dalva's response when Michael mentions Duane?
(a) She ignores him.
(b) She becomes bothered.
(c) She becomes angry.
(d) She cries.
13. What does Michael say he will never mention?
(a) The Indian artifacts in the cellar.
(b) Their love affair.
(c) The bodies or artifacts in the cellar.
(d) The bodies in the cellar.
14. What does Dalva realize is the only thing she feels for Michael?
15. What happens when Michael hugs Naomi at the river?
(a) She slaps him.
(b) She kisses him.
(c) She hugs him.
(d) She pulls away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dalva return in "'Going Home', pg. 264-324"?
2. What does Karen bring with her during her second visit to see Michael?
3. Where does Dalva camp after visiting Michael in the hospital?
4. Northridge discovers Crazy Horse's daughter is ill with what?
5. Who warns Michael about getting Karen's hopes up about a career in modeling?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)