|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael mail to Ted?
(a) The book he is writing.
(b) Dalva's resume.
(c) Davla's photos.
(d) Karen's photos.
2. Whom does Michael seduce by saying he wants to help her model?
3. What does Dalva realize is the only thing she feels for Michael?
4. Whose instructions does Northridge follow to rid himself of nightmares?
(a) A medicine man.
(b) A medical book.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
5. Who agrees to take Michael when he is free from the hospital?
6. Who does Dalva reveal has died while at the Lazy Daze Tavern?
(b) Her son.
7. Who tells Dalva he saw Duane in a bar a few weeks ago?
(a) A sheriff.
8. Who informs Dalva he or she knows Duane is the father of Dalva's son?
9. How many years did Northridge try to teach the native population to farm?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 25 years.
10. What does Naomi warn Michael before his speech at the rotary club?
(a) To stay calm.
(b) His chairman is there.
(c) It may be a tough crowd.
(d) To speak clearly.
11. Where does Dalva camp after visiting Michael in the hospital?
(a) A box canyon.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) A cave.
(d) An Indian reservation.
12. What does Michael awaken to find killing farm geese?
(a) A fox.
(b) A hunter.
(c) A coyote.
(d) One of the farmhands.
13. What does Northridge note he may have mistakenly chosen?
(a) His wife.
(b) Being a missionary.
(c) The wrong tribe to save.
(d) His life path.
14. Who shoots guns into the air when Northridge passes by?
(a) The Sioux Indians.
(b) The Creek Indians.
(c) A Calvalry group.
(d) White settlers.
15. What does Michael require surgery for?
(a) His arm.
(b) His jaw.
(c) His leg.
(d) His ribs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who planted trees and fruits to create orchards?
2. Who discovered the government was planning to move the Sioux to the Dakotas, in direct violation of the treaties?
3. How does Dalva's son's adoptive mother describe her son?
4. Who does Dalva learn is willing to meet her?
5. What does Dalva wonder about Naomi and Nelse?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)