|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Northridge the Sioux were dying so fast he should focus on saving souls?
(a) His son.
(b) His Reverend.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
2. How many warriors does Sitting Bull have?
(a) 10 thousand.
(b) 5 thousand.
(c) 6 thousand.
(d) 15 hundred.
3. What does Dalva realize she has hoped for?
(a) A relationship with Michael.
(b) Meeting her son.
(c) Finding Duane.
(d) Finding her son.
4. Who came to Dalva's aid when Duane died?
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her father.
5. What does Northridge note he may have mistakenly chosen?
(a) Being a missionary.
(b) His life path.
(c) The wrong tribe to save.
(d) His wife.
6. Of what does Dalva's son's adoptive mother inform her?
(a) Dalva does not look like her son.
(b) Dalva's son does not want to meet her.
(c) Dalva's son is dead.
(d) Dalva looks like her son.
7. Who does Naomi admit she talks to daily?
(a) John Wesley.
8. Who does Dalva reveal has died while at the Lazy Daze Tavern?
(b) Her son.
9. Who witnesses a man shoot another man over a dog they both wanted for dinner when they were starving?
(a) Dalva's grandfather.
10. Who offers to repair the corral at the hunting cabin?
11. With what does Dalva find herself tired of involving Michael?
(a) His self-realizations.
(b) His lack of humor.
(c) His lack of love.
(d) His lack of personality.
12. What does Michael awaken to find killing farm geese?
(a) A fox.
(b) One of the farmhands.
(c) A hunter.
(d) A coyote.
13. What do the Sioux declare Northridge to be?
(a) Too strange to kill.
(b) Not worthy enough to kill.
(c) Too wise to kill.
(d) Too crucial to kill.
14. What does Michael mail to Ted?
(a) The book he is writing.
(b) Dalva's resume.
(c) Karen's photos.
(d) Davla's photos.
15. Whose instructions does Northridge follow to rid himself of nightmares?
(a) A medical book.
(b) His father.
(c) A medicine man.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dalva realize is the only thing she feels for Michael?
2. When Northridge says he had no fruit or converts to show for his time spent as a missionary, how long had Northridge been working as such?
3. Who does Michael greet naked at the door?
4. Who lost almost their whole tribe to illness?
5. Who builds a cage to protect the geese from being eaten on the farm?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)