|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the true name of Nature Boy?
2. Who told Northridge the Sioux were dying so fast he should focus on saving souls?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His Reverend.
(d) His son.
3. Whom does Dalva call about buying a dog?
(c) Sam Creekmouth.
4. Who came to Dalva's aid when Duane died?
(b) Her grandfather.
(d) Her father.
5. What does Michael mail to Ted?
(a) Karen's photos.
(b) Dalva's resume.
(c) The book he is writing.
(d) Davla's photos.
6. Where does Dalva go that she learns no longer exists?
(a) A pond.
(b) A swale.
(c) A river.
(d) A cave.
7. What injury does Michael suffer?
(a) A broken leg.
(b) A jaw injury.
(c) A broken arm.
(d) Three broken ribs.
8. Who discovered the government was planning to move the Sioux to the Dakotas, in direct violation of the treaties?
(c) Dalva's grandfather.
9. Whom does Sam remind Dalva of?
(b) Her father.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her grandfather.
10. What does Dalva learn about Paul's ranch?
(a) It decreased in size.
(b) It no longer exists.
(c) It is up for sale.
(d) It expanded.
11. Who hires Naomi as a part time assistant?
(b) Sitting Bull.
(d) One Stab.
12. Who does Michael feel he is on thin ice with?
(c) His chairman.
13. Who tells Dalva he saw Duane in a bar a few weeks ago?
(b) A sheriff.
14. Who gives papers to Dalva, for Michael to sign, that indicate no charges will be filed against him?
(b) His chairman.
(c) A sheriff.
15. What does Northridge note he may have mistakenly chosen?
(a) The wrong tribe to save.
(b) His life path.
(c) Being a missionary.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dalva return in "'Going Home', pg. 264-324"?
2. How does Dalva's son's adoptive mother describe her son?
3. Who attacks Michael at a horse sale?
4. What does Dalva's son's adoptive mother say she named the boy?
5. Who witnesses a man shoot another man over a dog they both wanted for dinner when they were starving?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)