|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dalva reveal has died while at the Lazy Daze Tavern?
(a) Her son.
2. Who did Aase speak kindly of when she and Northridge were courting?
(a) Sam Creek.
(b) Sampson Creek.
(c) Jamison Creekmouth.
(d) Sam Creekmouth.
3. What illness is Lunquist treated for in the middle of the night?
(a) A urinary tract infection.
(b) A stomach ache.
(c) A fever.
(d) A stroke.
4. What is Michael's speech at the rotary club about?
(a) The white settlers revenge.
(b) The Sioux's heritage.
(c) The plight of the Sioux at the hands of the white settlers.
(d) The plight of the Creek at the hands of the white settlers.
5. Who argues over the desert being a representative symbol of freedom?
(a) Ruth and Dalva.
(b) Paul and Naomi.
(c) Paul and Fred.
(d) Dalva and Paul.
6. Where does Dalva learn her son grew up?
(d) Key West.
7. Northridge discovers Crazy Horse's daughter is ill with what?
(b) The flu.
(d) Whooping cough.
8. Who warns Michael about getting Karen's hopes up about a career in modeling?
9. When Northridge says he had no fruit or converts to show for his time spent as a missionary, how long had Northridge been working as such?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 10 years.
10. Who was awed, seeing a buffalo herd?
(b) Dalva's grandfather.
11. Who arrives at Northridge's camp for the first time, covered in blood from hunting?
(b) The Sioux.
(c) The Creek Indians.
(d) The white settlers.
12. Who agrees to take Michael when he is free from the hospital?
13. Who does Naomi admit she talks to daily?
(a) John Wesley.
14. How many warriors does Sitting Bull have?
(a) 5 thousand.
(b) 15 hundred.
(c) 6 thousand.
(d) 10 thousand.
15. What does Northridge note he may have mistakenly chosen?
(a) His wife.
(b) Being a missionary.
(c) The wrong tribe to save.
(d) His life path.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is One Stab?
2. Who told Northridge the Sioux were dying so fast he should focus on saving souls?
3. Of what does Dalva's son's adoptive mother inform her?
4. Who hires Naomi as a part time assistant?
5. Who informs Dalva he or she knows Duane is the father of Dalva's son?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)