Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael say he will never mention?
(a) Their love affair.
(b) The bodies or artifacts in the cellar.
(c) The bodies in the cellar.
(d) The Indian artifacts in the cellar.
2. When Northridge says he had no fruit or converts to show for his time spent as a missionary, how long had Northridge been working as such?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 years.
3. Why are months missing from Northridge's journal?
(a) He burned them.
(b) He lost them.
(c) He was lost at sea.
(d) They are hidden.
4. What does Dalva realize is the only thing she feels for Michael?
5. Who does Dalva inform that Michael knows his life is a mess?
6. Whom does Dalva call about buying a dog?
(a) Sam Creekmouth.
7. What does Dalva realize she has hoped for?
(a) Finding Duane.
(b) Finding her son.
(c) Meeting her son.
(d) A relationship with Michael.
8. What illness is Lunquist treated for in the middle of the night?
(a) A fever.
(b) A stroke.
(c) A stomach ache.
(d) A urinary tract infection.
9. Who shoots guns into the air when Northridge passes by?
(a) A Calvalry group.
(b) The Creek Indians.
(c) White settlers.
(d) The Sioux Indians.
10. Of what does Dalva's son's adoptive mother inform her?
(a) Dalva does not look like her son.
(b) Dalva's son is dead.
(c) Dalva looks like her son.
(d) Dalva's son does not want to meet her.
11. Who is One Stab?
(a) A guardian of the Creek tribe.
(b) Northridge's Indian name.
(c) A guardian of a white settlement.
(d) A guardian of the Sioux tribe.
12. How many warriors does Sitting Bull have?
(a) 6 thousand.
(b) 10 thousand.
(c) 5 thousand.
(d) 15 hundred.
13. Where does Dalva return in "'Going Home', pg. 264-324"?
(a) The homestead.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) The cave.
14. With what does Dalva find herself tired of involving Michael?
(a) His lack of humor.
(b) His lack of personality.
(c) His self-realizations.
(d) His lack of love.
15. Who lost almost their whole tribe to illness?
(a) Weeping Willow.
(b) One Stab.
(c) Sitting Bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who admits to sleeping with a nurse?
2. Who offers to repair the corral at the hunting cabin?
3. Who does Michael agree to let interview him?
4. What description does Northridge give that Michael finds important?
5. Who writes an apology to Dalva for his or her behavior?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)