|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns Michael about getting Karen's hopes up about a career in modeling?
2. Who is One Stab?
(a) A guardian of the Sioux tribe.
(b) Northridge's Indian name.
(c) A guardian of a white settlement.
(d) A guardian of the Creek tribe.
3. Who discovered the government was planning to move the Sioux to the Dakotas, in direct violation of the treaties?
(b) Dalva's grandfather.
4. Who does Dalva learn is willing to meet her?
(a) Her son's adptive father.
(b) Her ex-fiance.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her son's adoptive mother.
5. Of what does Dalva's son's adoptive mother inform her?
(a) Dalva's son is dead.
(b) Dalva's son does not want to meet her.
(c) Dalva does not look like her son.
(d) Dalva looks like her son.
6. Who does Michael greet naked at the door?
7. What does Dalva realize she has hoped for?
(a) A relationship with Michael.
(b) Finding her son.
(c) Finding Duane.
(d) Meeting her son.
8. How does Michael apologize to Dalva while in the hospital?
(a) Through tears.
(b) Through a kiss.
(c) Through notes.
(d) Through a hug.
9. Who gives papers to Dalva, for Michael to sign, that indicate no charges will be filed against him?
(b) A sheriff.
(c) His chairman.
10. Who argues over the desert being a representative symbol of freedom?
(a) Ruth and Dalva.
(b) Dalva and Paul.
(c) Paul and Fred.
(d) Paul and Naomi.
11. What does Dalva wonder about Naomi and Nelse?
(a) If they're having an affair.
(b) If they dislike each other.
(c) If they're married.
(d) If they're related.
12. What did Northridge admit he learned about politicians?
(a) They are mean.
(b) They are liars.
(c) They are bought.
(d) They do not care.
13. Who does Michael question about why Northridge married Aase when she was terminally ill?
14. What is Dalva doing when she screams into the wind about the unfairness of the world?
(a) Riding a horse.
(b) Swimming in the river.
(c) Showing a horse.
(d) Swimming in the pond.
15. Who came to Dalva's aid when Duane died?
(a) Her grandfather.
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose instructions does Northridge follow to rid himself of nightmares?
2. How many warriors does Sitting Bull have?
3. Who compares Duane to Dalva's father?
4. When Northridge says he had no fruit or converts to show for his time spent as a missionary, how long had Northridge been working as such?
5. What does Michael's letter to Dalva state in "'Going Home', pg. 264-324"?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)