|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Naomi warn Michael before his speech at the rotary club?
(a) It may be a tough crowd.
(b) To stay calm.
(c) His chairman is there.
(d) To speak clearly.
2. What does Dalva learn about Paul's ranch?
(a) It decreased in size.
(b) It expanded.
(c) It no longer exists.
(d) It is up for sale.
3. What does Dalva realize is the only thing she feels for Michael?
4. Who does Naomi admit she talks to daily?
(b) John Wesley.
5. Whom does Michael seduce by saying he wants to help her model?
6. What description does Northridge give that Michael finds important?
(a) His description of the Korean war.
(b) His description of the Creek tribe.
(c) His description of Colonel Custer.
(d) His description of the Sioux tribe.
7. Who offers to repair the corral at the hunting cabin?
8. What does Michael's letter to Dalva state in "'Going Home', pg. 264-324"?
(a) He is in rehab.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He is becoming healthier.
(d) He is back on drugs.
9. Who interrupts Michael and Karen before they can have sex?
10. Who lives with Paul on his estate?
(a) Three men.
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) Two women.
(d) Three women.
11. What does Michael require surgery for?
(a) His leg.
(b) His arm.
(c) His jaw.
(d) His ribs.
12. Who came to Dalva's aid when Duane died?
(a) Her grandfather.
(d) Her father.
13. How does Michael apologize to Dalva while in the hospital?
(a) Through notes.
(b) Through a hug.
(c) Through tears.
(d) Through a kiss.
14. How does Dalva's son's adoptive mother describe her son?
(a) Kind, a good student.
(b) Athletic, mean.
(c) Kind, athletic, a poor student.
(d) A poor student, unpleasant.
15. What does Michael mail to Ted?
(a) Dalva's resume.
(b) The book he is writing.
(c) Davla's photos.
(d) Karen's photos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Dalva's son's adoptive mother inform her?
2. What is Dalva doing when she screams into the wind about the unfairness of the world?
3. What does Dalva's son's adoptive mother say she named the boy?
4. What happens when Michael hugs Naomi at the river?
5. Who did Aase speak kindly of when she and Northridge were courting?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)