|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Michael seduce by saying he wants to help her model?
2. Who does Michael feel he is on thin ice with?
(c) His chairman.
3. Who is One Stab?
(a) Northridge's Indian name.
(b) A guardian of the Creek tribe.
(c) A guardian of a white settlement.
(d) A guardian of the Sioux tribe.
4. What is the true name of Nature Boy?
5. What does Michael say he will never mention?
(a) The bodies in the cellar.
(b) Their love affair.
(c) The Indian artifacts in the cellar.
(d) The bodies or artifacts in the cellar.
6. Michael asks ____ if Dalva has a lover.
7. Who warns Michael about getting Karen's hopes up about a career in modeling?
8. What does Karen bring with her during her second visit to see Michael?
(c) Naked photographs.
(d) Beauty shots.
9. Who agrees to take Michael when he is free from the hospital?
10. Where does Dalva visit Michael in "'Going Home', pg. 217-267"?
(a) The river.
(b) The hospital.
(c) A horse sale.
(d) His bunkhouse.
11. Who witnesses a man shoot another man over a dog they both wanted for dinner when they were starving?
(d) Dalva's grandfather.
12. Who discovered the government was planning to move the Sioux to the Dakotas, in direct violation of the treaties?
(b) Dalva's grandfather.
13. What illness is Lunquist treated for in the middle of the night?
(a) A fever.
(b) A stomach ache.
(c) A urinary tract infection.
(d) A stroke.
14. Who told Northridge the Sioux were dying so fast he should focus on saving souls?
(a) His Reverend.
(b) His son.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
15. Where does Dalva go that she learns no longer exists?
(a) A cave.
(b) A river.
(c) A swale.
(d) A pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Northridge note he may have mistakenly chosen?
2. What does Michael awaken to find killing farm geese?
3. Who shoots guns into the air when Northridge passes by?
4. What does Michael require surgery for?
5. Who lost almost their whole tribe to illness?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)