|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dalva visit Michael in "'Going Home', pg. 217-267"?
(a) The hospital.
(b) His bunkhouse.
(c) The river.
(d) A horse sale.
2. What did Northridge admit he learned about politicians?
(a) They do not care.
(b) They are mean.
(c) They are liars.
(d) They are bought.
3. What does Naomi warn Michael before his speech at the rotary club?
(a) His chairman is there.
(b) To speak clearly.
(c) To stay calm.
(d) It may be a tough crowd.
4. Whom does Dalva call about buying a dog?
(d) Sam Creekmouth.
5. What injury does Michael suffer?
(a) A jaw injury.
(b) Three broken ribs.
(c) A broken arm.
(d) A broken leg.
6. Who does Dalva inform that Michael knows his life is a mess?
7. Who arrives at Northridge's camp for the first time, covered in blood from hunting?
(a) The Creek Indians.
(b) The Sioux.
(c) The white settlers.
8. Who hires Naomi as a part time assistant?
(c) Sitting Bull.
(d) One Stab.
9. Michael asks ____ if Dalva has a lover.
10. Whom does Sam remind Dalva of?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her son.
11. What does Michael say he will never mention?
(a) The bodies in the cellar.
(b) Their love affair.
(c) The Indian artifacts in the cellar.
(d) The bodies or artifacts in the cellar.
12. What does Michael mail to Ted?
(a) Davla's photos.
(b) The book he is writing.
(c) Dalva's resume.
(d) Karen's photos.
13. Who gives papers to Dalva, for Michael to sign, that indicate no charges will be filed against him?
(b) His chairman.
(d) A sheriff.
14. What does Michael awaken to find killing farm geese?
(a) A fox.
(b) A hunter.
(c) A coyote.
(d) One of the farmhands.
15. Of what does Dalva's son's adoptive mother inform her?
(a) Dalva looks like her son.
(b) Dalva does not look like her son.
(c) Dalva's son is dead.
(d) Dalva's son does not want to meet her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Northridge says he had no fruit or converts to show for his time spent as a missionary, how long had Northridge been working as such?
2. Who does Michael question about why Northridge married Aase when she was terminally ill?
3. Where do Naomi and Michael go after Michael's speech at the rotary club?
4. Who does Dalva reveal has died while at the Lazy Daze Tavern?
5. What does Dalva learn about Paul's ranch?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)