|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael realize about the family home when first arriving at the farm?
(a) It is filled with antiques worth a fortune.
(b) It is very calm and peaceful.
(c) It is oddly small.
(d) It is filled with antiques worth nothing.
2. Who arranges a meeting with Ruth?
(c) Dalva and Naomi.
(d) Naomi and Michael.
3. What does Dalva say happened to the private collection of Indian artifacts that once accompanied the family papers?
(a) The collection was destroyed.
(b) The collection was sold.
(c) The collection never existed.
(d) She didn't know about a collection.
4. Who forces Dalva to move to a warmer climate?
(c) Her doctor.
(d) Her boss.
5. What happens to Dalva before giving birth to her son?
(a) She gets pneumonia.
(b) She gets the flu.
(c) She loses consciousness.
(d) She loses the baby.
6. Who accepts an offer to move back to Nebraska?
7. Who tells Michael of a Sioux boy with special powers that once worked on the farm?
8. What does Dalva refuse after a brief argument with Michael?
(a) His advise.
(b) His sexual advances.
(c) His friendship.
(d) His help.
9. What frightens Michael on the farm?
(a) The sounds.
(b) The animals and large landscape.
(c) Being alone.
(d) His cabin.
10. Who does Dalva recall comforting her when Duane died?
11. Where is Dalva arrested for speaking of Duane?
(a) Pine Ridge.
(b) San Francisco.
12. Whom does Dalva's grandfather leave his estate to?
13. Who called Dalva to inform her Duana was dying?
14. What is Michael thrilled to learn about Northridge?
(a) He is a friend of Weeping Willow.
(b) He is friends with He Dog.
(c) He left Michael land in his will.
(d) He is still alive.
15. What is Andrew's profession?
(c) Ex-police officer.
(d) Police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Grace Pindar?
2. Who declares she is not pregnant?
3. Where does Michael go with Lundquist before getting in a car accident?
4. Who worked with troubled teens?
5. What does Dalva admit to Michael?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)