|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Michael to town to get the journals he seeks?
(a) He goes alone.
2. What was Dalva's great grandfather's profession?
3. Who does Dalva say has issues?
4. Where does the story take place?
(a) Miami, Florida.
(b) Santa Monica, California.
(c) Dallas, Texas.
(d) San Francisco, California.
5. Who is awakened by Frieda at 6:00 am?
6. Who makes Michael sign a form that gives him or her permission to control all of his habits during their work together?
7. Who does Northridge befriend to help them locate land?
(a) An English family.
(b) An Irish family.
(c) An Indian family.
(d) A Swedish family.
8. Whom does Dalva's grandfather leave his estate to?
9. How long have Ruth and Ted been separated?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 7 years.
10. Who is Dalva's mother?
11. Who goes to a meeting with Michael's chairman?
12. What is Michael thrilled to learn about Northridge?
(a) He is a friend of Weeping Willow.
(b) He is friends with He Dog.
(c) He is still alive.
(d) He left Michael land in his will.
13. Who informs Dalva she is being tracked by Guillermo?
14. Whom does Dalva realize she is trying to save?
(a) Her son.
15. How does Duane die?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) Falling off of a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Michael learn Northridge had in the bank?
2. As Dalva's grandfather dies, what appears?
3. What does Dalva say happened to the private collection of Indian artifacts that once accompanied the family papers?
4. Who is Dalva's father?
5. Where was Duane when he was dying?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)