|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date of Dalva's son's birth?
(a) May 27th.
(b) April 27th.
(c) June 27th.
(d) March 27th.
2. Who kisses Dalva after she wins a high school dance competition?
3. Who is the father of Dalva's son?
4. Where does Dalva go to give birth to her son?
(a) New York.
5. Who is Dalva's mother?
6. What was Dalva's great grandfather's profession?
7. Who gives Dalva a car when she turns 17?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her uncle.
8. Whose wife committed suicide?
(a) Dalva's cousin's wife.
(b) Lundquist's wife.
(c) Dalva's brother's wife.
(d) Dalva's grandfather's wife.
9. Duane tells Dalva what was failing him during his death?
(a) His pancreas, stomach, and liver.
(b) His liver and stomach.
(c) His heart.
(d) His pancreas.
10. To whom does Dalva write a journal?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her daughter.
11. Whose point of view does the book change to in section "'Michael,' pg. 109-144"?
12. What is Andrew's profession?
(b) Ex-police officer.
(d) Police officer.
13. Who tells Michael of a Sioux boy with special powers that once worked on the farm?
14. What does Michael wonder about Lundquist?
(a) If he was in Northridge's will.
(b) If he is a decendant of Northridge.
(c) If he has ever dated Dalva.
(d) If he still works on the farm.
15. Who explains to Michael that the whites were wrong to give a hoe to the Indian because they are hunters, not farmers?
(d) Dalva's grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is unable to function without alcohol?
2. What do Dalva's great grandfather's journals include?
3. Who is said to be a highly dangerous man?
4. What does Michael admit about the time he writes his sabbatical?
5. Who reveals she has taken a lover?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)