|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Dalva when her father died?
2. Who snuck away from a hospital and disappeared?
3. Where is Dalva arrested for speaking of Duane?
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Pine Ridge.
4. Who does Dalva say has issues?
5. Who does Michael say appears never to be where he or she should be at any given time?
(a) Dalva's grandfather.
6. Whom does Dalva meet for lunch at a nearby cafe?
7. Who is Dalva's mother?
8. What is the date of Dalva's son's birth?
(a) April 27th.
(b) May 27th.
(c) March 27th.
(d) June 27th.
9. Who forces Dalva to move to a warmer climate?
(a) Her doctor.
(c) Her boss.
10. What does Michael wonder about Lundquist?
(a) If he is a decendant of Northridge.
(b) If he has ever dated Dalva.
(c) If he was in Northridge's will.
(d) If he still works on the farm.
11. Who reveals she has taken a lover?
12. What does Michael admit about the time he writes his sabbatical?
(a) He was depressed.
(b) He was drunk and on drugs.
(c) He was on drugs.
(d) He was high on life.
13. Where does Dalva go to give birth to her son?
(b) New York.
14. What does Dalva admit to Michael?
(a) She is having an affair.
(b) She is barren.
(c) She is scared of relationships.
(d) She is scared of men.
15. Who sends Dalva a necklace when she is ill?
(a) Her grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Duane tells Dalva what was failing him during his death?
2. Where did Northridge plan to go to become a botanist?
3. What does Dalva realize she is finally accepting?
4. Who is Grace Pindar?
5. Where was a ceremony held in honor of Duane after his death?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)