Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where does the story take place?
Santa Monica, California.
2. What year does the story take place?
3. To whom does Dalva write a journal?
4. Who is Paul?
5. Who is Dalva's mother?
6. Who is Dalva's father?
7. How did Dalva's father die?
In the Korean War.
8. How old was Dalva when her father died?
9. Who reveals she has taken a lover?
10. Why is Ruth separated from her husband Ted?
Ted is gay.
11. How long have Ruth and Ted been separated?
This section contains 3,314 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)