Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - 'Dalva', pg. 3-35.
1. Where does the story take place?
2. What year does the story take place?
3. To whom does Dalva write a journal?
4. Who is Paul?
5. Who is Dalva's mother?
6. Who is Dalva's father?
7. How did Dalva's father die?
8. How old was Dalva when her father died?
9. Who reveals she has taken a lover?
10. Why is Ruth separated from her husband Ted?
11. How long have Ruth and Ted been separated?
12. Who has an affair with a priest?
13. Who is Michael?
14. What is Michael's job?
15. Who does Dalva say has issues?
This section contains 1,771 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)