|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'Going Home', pg. 264 - 324.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What description does Northridge give that Michael finds important?
(a) His description of the Sioux tribe.
(b) His description of Colonel Custer.
(c) His description of the Creek tribe.
(d) His description of the Korean war.
2. What did Northridge admit he learned about politicians?
(a) They are liars.
(b) They are mean.
(c) They do not care.
(d) They are bought.
3. What is Dalva doing when she screams into the wind about the unfairness of the world?
(a) Swimming in the river.
(b) Showing a horse.
(c) Riding a horse.
(d) Swimming in the pond.
4. What does Michael realize about his involvement with the journals?
(a) He begins to judge the white settlers.
(b) He is having trouble reading the journals.
(c) He is having trouble distancing himself from them.
(d) He begins to judge the Sioux Indians.
5. Where does the story take place?
(a) Miami, Florida.
(b) San Francisco, California.
(c) Santa Monica, California.
(d) Dallas, Texas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was awed, seeing a buffalo herd?
2. Who arranges a meeting with Ruth?
3. What injury does Michael suffer?
4. Who does Michael agree to let interview him?
5. When Northridge says he had no fruit or converts to show for his time spent as a missionary, how long had Northridge been working as such?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)