|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'Going Home', pg. 264 - 324.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dalva visit Michael in "'Going Home', pg. 217-267"?
(a) The hospital.
(b) A horse sale.
(c) The river.
(d) His bunkhouse.
2. Who admits to sleeping with a nurse?
3. When Northridge says he had no fruit or converts to show for his time spent as a missionary, how long had Northridge been working as such?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 7 years.
4. What happens to Dalva before giving birth to her son?
(a) She gets pneumonia.
(b) She loses the baby.
(c) She gets the flu.
(d) She loses consciousness.
5. Whom does Dalva call for assistance when being followed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who forces Dalva to move to a warmer climate?
2. What does Dalva's son's adoptive mother say she named the boy?
3. Where is Dalva's grandfather burned?
4. Who lives with Paul on his estate?
5. Whom does Michael seduce by saying he wants to help her model?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)