|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'Going Home', pg. 217 - 267..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Ruth and Ted been separated?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. What is Andrew's profession?
(a) Ex-police officer.
(c) Police officer.
3. Who gives Dalva a car when she turns 17?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
4. Who is said to be a highly dangerous man?
5. Who argues over the desert being a representative symbol of freedom?
(a) Ruth and Dalva.
(b) Paul and Naomi.
(c) Paul and Fred.
(d) Dalva and Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Naomi and Michael go after Michael's speech at the rotary club?
2. Who writes letters from dying soldiers to their loved ones?
3. Whom does Ruth hope to get impregnated by?
4. Who does Dalva say has issues?
5. Who was awed, seeing a buffalo herd?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)