|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'Michael', pg. 182 - 213.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Ruth and Ted been separated?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 15 years.
2. Dalva learns she is being followed by whom?
(b) Franco's uncle.
(d) Her ex-fiance.
3. Who is the father of Dalva's son?
4. Why did Northridge decide to become a missionary?
(a) To force the native Americans off of their land.
(b) To help the native Americans learn to farm and love God.
(c) To help the native Americans learn to hunt.
(d) To help the native Americans learn to accept God.
5. Why are months missing from Northridge's journal?
(a) He lost them.
(b) He burned them.
(c) He was lost at sea.
(d) They are hidden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kisses Dalva after she wins a high school dance competition?
2. Where does the story take place?
3. Who witnesses a man shoot another man over a dog they both wanted for dinner when they were starving?
4. How many years did Northridge try to teach the native population to farm?
5. Who does Michael feel he is on thin ice with?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)