|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'Dalva', pg. 71 - 106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose wife committed suicide?
(a) Dalva's brother's wife.
(b) Dalva's grandfather's wife.
(c) Lundquist's wife.
(d) Dalva's cousin's wife.
2. What does Michael admit about the time he writes his sabbatical?
(a) He was drunk and on drugs.
(b) He was depressed.
(c) He was high on life.
(d) He was on drugs.
3. Who gives Dalva a car when she turns 17?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her father.
4. Who forces Dalva to move to a warmer climate?
(b) Her doctor.
(c) Her boss.
5. Whom does Dalva call for assistance when being followed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dalva say happened to the private collection of Indian artifacts that once accompanied the family papers?
2. Who goes to a meeting with Michael's chairman?
3. Where does the story take place?
4. Where is Dalva arrested for speaking of Duane?
5. Who has an affair with a priest?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)