|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'Dalva'. pg. 35 - 71..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Ruth and Ted been separated?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 7 years.
2. Who worked with troubled teens?
3. What does Michael admit about the time he writes his sabbatical?
(a) He was drunk and on drugs.
(b) He was depressed.
(c) He was high on life.
(d) He was on drugs.
4. Whom does Dalva call for assistance when being followed?
5. What do Dalva's great grandfather's journals include?
(a) Information on the Indian problem in the 18th century.
(b) Information on the white settlers 16th century.
(c) Information on the Indian problem in the 19th century.
(d) Information on the white settlers of the 20th century.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to pressure Dalva into giving him or her access to the family papers?
2. Who is Dalva's father?
3. Whom does Dalva's grandfather leave his estate to?
4. Who forces Dalva to move to a warmer climate?
5. Who is the father of Dalva's son?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)