|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'Michael', pg. 144 - 181.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Sioux declare Northridge to be?
(a) Too wise to kill.
(b) Too crucial to kill.
(c) Not worthy enough to kill.
(d) Too strange to kill.
2. Why is Ruth separated from her husband Ted?
(a) Ted has an affair.
(b) Ted is an alcoholic.
(c) Ruth has an affair.
(d) Ted is gay.
3. Who is said to be a highly dangerous man?
4. Whom does Dalva call for assistance when being followed?
5. What does Michael walk toward when becoming disoriented on the farm?
(b) Church bells.
(c) A horse in distress.
(d) Gun shots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Northridge plan to go to become a botanist?
2. Who does Dalva recall comforting her when Duane died?
3. Who interrupts Michael and Karen before they can have sex?
4. Who does Michael admit he is not interested in?
5. Where is Dalva arrested for speaking of Duane?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)