Quiz: 'Going Home', pg. 217 - 267.
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who argues over the desert being a representative symbol of freedom?
a) Paul and Fred.
b) Paul and Naomi.
c) Ruth and Dalva.
d) Dalva and Paul.
2. Who came to Dalva's aid when Duane died?
a) Her father.
c) Her grandfather.
3. Where does Dalva visit Michael in "'Going Home', pg. 217-267"?
a) The hospital.
b) The river.
c) His bunkhouse.
d) A horse sale.
4. What does Michael require surgery for?
a) His jaw.
b) His ribs.
c) His leg.
d) His arm.
5. Who does Dalva inform that Michael knows his life is a mess?
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 228 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)