Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daisy ask if Winterbourne remembers?
2. Why does Daisy say she must leave early?
3. What does Winterbourne do instead of trying to let Daisy know his true feelings?
4. What is Daisy doing that makes Mrs. Walker say she has disgraced herself?
5. What does Winterbourne ask Daisy to do?
Write an essay about the differences in European social order and the more democratic social order of the USA. Discuss the idea of social classes and give your opinion about such structure.
Write an essay about Henry James as a storyteller. State your opinion about his ability to hold the interest of the reader. Include the literary devices he uses and how well you think he manages to do that.
Write an essay entitled, I Think Daisy Miller Would Fit in Well Today. What would she be like today? How would she dress? How would she be accepted by society today? Write about Daisy as a forerunner of the modern American woman.
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)