|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the message is delivered to Winterbourne, what happens to Daisy?
(a) she recuperates
(b) she dies
(c) she returns to America
(d) she marries Giovanelli
2. What resolve does Winterbourne make about Daisy's meeting with Giovanelli?
(a) to pretend to leave and then follow them
(b) to show Daisy what kind of man Giovanelli is
(c) to challenge Giovanelli to a duel
(d) not to leave them alone together
3. What comment of Winterbourne's does Daisy find disagreeable?
(a) that she should be ashamed of herself
(b) that she and Giovanelli are in love
(c) that Giovanelli is too old for her
(d) that she cannot see the forest for the trees
4. How does Daisy correspond with Winterbourne?
(a) by waving at him from her window
(b) by sending a message with Giovanelli
(c) in a message passed on by her mother
(d) by inviting him to the Miller's hotel room
5. Who does Mrs. Costello say has a good deal of manner and a wonderful mustache?
(a) the men Daisy has been seeing
(d) Mr. Miller
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Winterbourne defend Daisy?
2. Figuratively, what does Winterbourne choose to do with Daisy that night at the Colosseum?
3. What does Mrs. Walker want Daisy to do?
4. At the Colosseum, what does Winterbourne give Daisy over to?
5. Where does Winterbourne run into Daisy after not seeing her for some time?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)