|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives in a carriage?
(a) Mrs. Walker
(b) Mrs. Giovanelli
(c) Mrs. Miller
(d) Mrs. Costello
2. What kind of company does Mrs. Costello say Daisy has been keeping?
(a) Italian royalty
(b) married men
(c) American expatriates
(d) low-class locals
3. What does Winterbourne scold Daisy about?
(a) dressing so casually
(b) being unchaperoned
(c) being out so late
(d) exposing herself to the night air
4. What gossip does Winterbourne agree that Daisy is doing by her behavior?
(a) going too far
(b) thumbing her nose at Americans
(c) being discreet
(d) protecting her innocence
5. At the party, what does Daisy seem to prefer?
(a) talking with the other Americans
(b) asking the women where to buy new fashions
(c) spending more time with Winterbourne than Giovanelli
(d) showing off her new engagement ring
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the rumors about what Winterbourne is pursuing in Geneva?
2. A few days later at Mrs. Walker's party, how does Daisy show up?
3. What is the era the navel DAISY MILLER takes place in?
4. When does Winterbourne decide emphatically that Daisy is not a nice girl?
5. In Book Two, what is Daisy doing?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)