|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What resolve does Winterbourne make about Daisy's meeting with Giovanelli?
(a) not to leave them alone together
(b) to pretend to leave and then follow them
(c) to show Daisy what kind of man Giovanelli is
(d) to challenge Giovanelli to a duel
2. What disease is believed to be cause by night air?
(d) heart failure
3. What is Daisy's brother's addiction?
(c) German beer
4. What is the contrast between the Millers and Rome?
(a) Rome represents the modern and the Millers represent old customs
(b) Rome antiquities contrast to the nouveau riche Americans
(c) Rome is uncultured as opposed to the Miller's sophistication
(d) Rome contrasts with the antiquated Americans
5. What has Daisy already noticed Mr. Giovanelli doing?
(a) pretending that he is Italian royalty
(b) trying to get money from her
(c) staring at a carriage full of women
(d) giving her too much flattery
Short Answer Questions
1. Figuratively, what does Winterbourne choose to do with Daisy that night at the Colosseum?
2. Where does Daisy's brother say his father is?
3. What secretly pleases Winterbourne?
4. How much time passes between Winterbourne's first meeting Daisy and their trip to the castle?
5. How does Mrs. Costello see Daisy?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)