|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the opinion of the locals and certain hotel guests about the Millers?
(a) they are brash, uneducated, and uncultivated
(b) they are polished and too superior for the locals
(c) they are accepted because of their money
(d) they are too hard to get to know
2. At what point does Winterbourne begin to doubt Daisy's innocence?
(a) when Daisy is not in her hotel room
(b) when Daisy walks out Mrs. Walker's door
(c) when Daisy refuses to get in the carriage
(d) when the parasol hides them from him
3. What is Daisy's younger brother's name?
(a) Rudolph G. Miller
(b) Rudolph C. Miller
(c) Randolph G. Miller
(d) Randolph C. Miller
4. Why do Winterbourne's and Daisy's paths gradually stop crossing?
(a) Daisy travels to Paris
(b) their mutual friends stop inviting her places
(c) she avoids Winterbourne
(d) Mrs. Costello insists on it
5. Given the chance to row off in the night with Winterbourne, what action indicates Daisy might not be as loose as people think?
(a) she kisses Winterbourne on the mouth and walks off
(b) she refuses to make up her mind
(c) she decides she would rather they all go in and eat
(d) she opts to return to the hotel with her family
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Winterbourne arrive in Rome that winter?
2. In Book Two, what is Daisy doing?
3. At the funeral, what does Giovanelli proclaim about Daisy?
4. What about Daisy is most intriguing to Winterbourne?
5. What surprises Winterbourne during the discussion about Chillon with Daisy's mother?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)