|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are all the people doing as they pass out of the great hall?
(a) looking very hard
(b) trying to get out the door
(c) talking about the weather
(d) minding their own business
2. What does Daisy berate Winterbourne for?
(a) not calling at her hotel
(b) not standing up for her
(c) believing everything he hears
(d) not minding his own business
3. What does the American community use to punish non-conformists?
4. What resolve does Winterbourne make about Daisy's meeting with Giovanelli?
(a) to show Daisy what kind of man Giovanelli is
(b) not to leave them alone together
(c) to pretend to leave and then follow them
(d) to challenge Giovanelli to a duel
5. What does Winterbourne ask Daisy to do?
(a) give him her hotel telephone number
(b) dance with him
(c) go on the terrace with him
(d) stop seeing Giovanelli
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Winterbourne's and Daisy's paths gradually stop crossing?
2. What does Winterbourne agree that Daisy should do?
3. What does Daisy suspect about Winterbourne's return to Geneva?
4. How long does Daisy say Winterbourne has not spoken to her?
5. What does Daisy say she has always had?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)