|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What in Daisy's action indicates that she does not anticipate doing?
(a) anything moral
(b) anything non controversial
(c) anything wrong
(d) anything secret
2. What does Winterbourne accept as the truth?
(a) his observationsa
(b) the things Daisy says
(c) the facts
(d) the appearance of things
3. Who arrives at the house Winterbourne is visiting?
(a) One of Daisy's Italian gentlemen
(b) Mrs. Miller, looking for Daisy
(c) Randolph, looking for sweets
(d) Daisy and her family
4. A few days later at Mrs. Walker's party, how does Daisy show up?
(a) with to many jewels
(b) under dressed
(c) over dressed
(d) with Giovanelli
5. What has Daisy already noticed Mr. Giovanelli doing?
(a) pretending that he is Italian royalty
(b) giving her too much flattery
(c) trying to get money from her
(d) staring at a carriage full of women
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Daisy say Winterbourne has not spoken to her?
2. How is Daisy dressed as she comes down the stairs?
3. Who does Winterbourne suggest will misinterpret Daisy's activities?
4. What is the irony of Mrs. Costello's attitude?
5. What does Winterbourne's behavior indicate to Daisy?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)