|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy ask Winterbourne if he would do?
(a) take her out in a boat
(b) take her out dancing
(c) stop talking to her mother
(d) drive her to Geneva
2. What is missing in Daisy that parallels what is missing in the American expatriates?
(a) the ability to stand up for oneself
(b) the ability to gossip
(c) the ability to see things as they really are
(d) the ability to make judgments of other people
3. What does Winterbourne agree that Daisy should do?
(a) tell Mrs. Walker to mind her own business
(b) go with the older woman
(c) terminate her friendship with Giovanelli
(d) stop fraternizing with the Italians
4. What does Mrs. Walker want Daisy to do?
(a) bring winterbourne and go with her
(b) dismiss Giovanelli and return to her house
(c) leave with her in the carriage
(d) explain herslef
5. What does Daisy ask if Winterbourne remembers?
(a) the trip to the Chillon Castle
(b) the sugar he gave to Randolf
(c) the day they walked in the garden
(d) the way she dressed for the steamer trip
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Daisy's response when Eugenio asks if she intends to go alone?
2. Under what pretense does Daisy not want him to come to Rome?
3. Where does Winterbourne wait for Daisy to join him for the trip to the castle?
4. What habit does Daisy have that is different from European girls?
5. How does Daisy correspond with Winterbourne?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)