|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Winterbourne goes looking for Daisy and Giovanelli in the park, what does Daisy do when she spots him?
(a) screams at Winterbourne to go away
(b) hides herself and Giovanelli behind her parasol
(c) leads Giovanelli into a crowd where they get lost
(d) gets Giovanelli to hire a carriage to take them away
2. Who does Winterbourne suggest will misinterpret Daisy's activities?
(a) the children
(b) the Americans
(c) the religious
(d) the locals
3. Why does Winterbourne offer his arm to Daisy?
(a) to escort her to her room
(b) to escort her to the boat landing
(c) to escort her to his aunt's room
(d) to escort her to the concierge
4. What does Winterbourne finally decide about Daisy?
(a) she has completely lost her senses
(b) she is not as dangerous as his aunt thinks
(c) she really is engaged to Giovanelli
(d) she is not the nice girl he thought she was
5. Who does Winterbourne warn about Daisy's behavior?
(a) Mrs. Costello
(c) Mrs. Miller
(d) Daisy, herself
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a young American named Winterbourne doing in Vevey, Switzerland?
2. What does Daisy ask if Winterbourne remembers?
3. What appears to be a double standard involving Winterbourne and his judgment of Daisy's morals?
4. What is missing in Daisy that parallels what is missing in the American expatriates?
5. How does Winterbourne want to travel to the castle?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)