|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Daisy's brother say his father is?
(a) doing buisness in Rome
(b) a better place than Europe
(c) in California, USA
(d) upstairs in their hotel room
2. What does Winterbourne conclude when he thinks he can spend time alone with Daisy?
(a) that Daisy is teasing him and it will never happen
(b) that Daisy is not as innocent as she looks
(c) that Daisy's mother will relent and go with them
(d) that Daisy is too innocent to know what she's doing
3. Who does Winterbourne warn about Daisy's behavior?
(a) Mrs. Costello
(b) Daisy, herself
(c) Mrs. Miller
4. What kind of company does Mrs. Costello say Daisy has been keeping?
(a) married men
(b) low-class locals
(c) Italian royalty
(d) American expatriates
5. What does Daisy say is a disagreeable thing for Winterbourne today?
(a) that she and Giovanelli are in love
(b) that she is star struck
(c) that she has no culture
(d) that she has no fashion sense
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Winterbourne's frame of mind as Daisy goes inside?
2. How does Daisy respond to all the advice?
3. What is the era the navel DAISY MILLER takes place in?
4. What did a lady tell Mrs. Miller about local castles?
5. What is a central clash in the novel?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)