|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Winterbourne warn about Daisy's behavior?
(b) Daisy, herself
(c) Mrs. Miller
(d) Mrs. Costello
2. What does Winterbourne warn Daisy that she is becoming?
(a) an old woman
(b) unwelcome among the Americans
(c) too sophistocated
(d) a typical expatriate
3. Who does Winterbourne meet outside the hotel?
(a) the Miller family of Schenectady, New York
(b) his aunt's frequent gentleman caller
(c) friends of his from his school days
(d) a tour group from America
4. Why is Winterbourne a bit uncomfortable waiting for Daisy?
(a) maybe she won't come
(b) everyone can see them meet
(c) his aunt might come down
(d) he feels over dressed
5. How does Winterbourne feel about the sail to the castle?
(a) like a fish in a bowl
(b) like a tiresome way to travel
(c) like an escapade or adventure
(d) like a boy with a new toy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daisy not see in the Italian men she goes out with?
2. Who arrives in a carriage?
3. What does Winterbourne ask Daisy to do?
4. What does Winterbourne finally decide about Daisy?
5. What does Daisy suspect about Winterbourne's return to Geneva?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)