|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Book Two, what is Daisy doing?
(a) deliberately flaunting the Victorian social mores
(b) trying to teach cultural differences to the Americans
(c) looking for an Italian husband
(d) bending to the Victorian social mores
2. What does Daisy say she hopes Winterbourne feels as she goes inside with her mother?
(a) relieved, happy, or over joyed
(b) disappointed, or disgusted, or something
(c) angry, insulted, or back handed
(d) impatience, grief, or confusion
3. What does Winterbourne conclude he would deucedly enjoy?
(a) going off with Daisy
(b) pushing Daisy into the lake
(c) kicking Eugenio
(d) pulling Mrs. Miller's hair
4. Who does Winterbourne suggest will misinterpret Daisy's activities?
(a) the locals
(b) the children
(c) the religious
(d) the Americans
5. What is Winterbourne's frame of mind as Daisy goes inside?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Mrs. Costello and the Europeans not need physical proof of Daisy's indiscretions?
2. What is the irony of Mrs. Costello?
3. Who does Mrs. Costello say has a good deal of manner and a wonderful mustache?
4. What is Daisy's response when Eugenio asks if she intends to go alone?
5. Winterbourne makes a conclusion that Daisy is not an innocent child but a woman with what attribute?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)