|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Daisy respond to all the advice?
(a) she meekly gets into the carriage
(b) she throwns a temper tantrum
(c) she breaks down sobbing
(d) she walks away with Giovanelli
2. What rude comment does Randolph make to Mrs. Walker?
(a) that his father has more money than she does
(b) that she has no sweets for him to eat
(c) that her dress looks frumpy
(d) that their hotel rooms are bigger than hers
3. What does Miss Featherstone ask Daisy about Americans?
(a) if they are all rich
(b) if they eat hotdogs for breakfast
(c) if they all live in hotels
(d) if they have schools
4. When does Winterbourne decide emphatically that Daisy is not a nice girl?
(a) seeing her out with two men at the same time
(b) seeing her enter her hotel at one a. m.
(c) hiding herself behind her parasol
(d) seeing her at the Colosseum with Giovanelli
5. What is Daisy's brother's addiction?
(a) German beer
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment of Winterbourne's does Daisy find disagreeable?
2. Why does Winterbourne offer his arm to Daisy?
3. What does Daisy say she has always had?
4. What habit of Randolph's is a great worry to his mother and Daisy?
5. What is the opinion of the locals and certain hotel guests about the Millers?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)