|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winterbourne finally decide about Daisy?
(a) she is not the nice girl he thought she was
(b) she has completely lost her senses
(c) she really is engaged to Giovanelli
(d) she is not as dangerous as his aunt thinks
2. What habit of Randolph's is a great worry to his mother and Daisy?
(a) he will only listen to the courier
(b) he goes around breaking things
(c) he talks too much
(d) he doesn't sleep
3. What does Daisy say her mother doesn't like?
(a) any of her gentleman friends
(b) wearing a shawl
(c) eathing Swiss food
(d) traveling in Europe
4. Why does Daisy think they send all the pretty dresses from France to America?
(a) there are no dress shops in Europe
(b) only Americans can afford them
(c) the ones in Europe are frightful
(d) they don't wear dresses in Europe
5. How does Daisy tease Winterbourne about her reported engagement?
(a) first she says she is and then says she isn't
(b) she asks where to shop for wedding dresses
(c) she asks him what he believes
(d) she shows him her diamond engagement ring
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daisy realize from Winterbourne's excuses about his aunt?
2. What feeling does Winterbourne have as he watches Daisy descend the stairs?
3. What does Winterbourne scold Daisy about?
4. At the party, what does Daisy seem to prefer?
5. Why does Winterbourne not visit his aunt in the hotel?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)