|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When have Italian men been calling for Daisy at her hotel?
(a) since last month
(b) late at night
(c) early in the morning
(d) after she was seen with Giovanelli
2. How does Winterbourne defend Daisy?
(a) saying she is just trying to learn the language
(b) saying she is the innocent victim of her beauty
(c) saying she is not cultured but not bad
(d) saying she is only naive
3. After the message is delivered to Winterbourne, what happens to Daisy?
(a) she recuperates
(b) she returns to America
(c) she dies
(d) she marries Giovanelli
4. How does Daisy react to his departure news?
(a) she doesn't respond
(b) she thinks he's horrid
(c) she's happy to see him go
(d) she laughs at him
5. How does Daisy respond to all the advice?
(a) she meekly gets into the carriage
(b) she throwns a temper tantrum
(c) she breaks down sobbing
(d) she walks away with Giovanelli
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Daisy's brother's addiction?
2. What feeling does Winterbourne have as he watches Daisy descend the stairs?
3. Where does Winterbourne run into Daisy after not seeing her for some time?
4. Why does Winterbourne offer his arm to Daisy?
5. What is the contrast between the Millers and Rome?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)