|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy say she hopes Winterbourne feels as she goes inside with her mother?
(a) impatience, grief, or confusion
(b) disappointed, or disgusted, or something
(c) angry, insulted, or back handed
(d) relieved, happy, or over joyed
2. At the party, what does Daisy seem to prefer?
(a) asking the women where to buy new fashions
(b) showing off her new engagement ring
(c) spending more time with Winterbourne than Giovanelli
(d) talking with the other Americans
3. What renews Winterbourne's interest in Daisy Miller?
(a) when he learns that she has fallen ill
(b) when he hears she has married Giovanelli
(c) when he hears she has broken up with Giovanelli
(d) when he hears she is leaving Rome
4. What does Winterbourne conclude he would deucedly enjoy?
(a) kicking Eugenio
(b) pushing Daisy into the lake
(c) going off with Daisy
(d) pulling Mrs. Miller's hair
5. What in Daisy's action indicates that she does not anticipate doing?
(a) anything non controversial
(b) anything secret
(c) anything moral
(d) anything wrong
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Winterbourne's frame of mind as Daisy goes inside?
2. How does Daisy speak to her mother, the servant, and perfect strangers?
3. Why will it be easy for Winterbourne to visit Daisy in Rome?
4. Winterbourne makes a conclusion that Daisy is not an innocent child but a woman with what attribute?
5. Why is Daisy miffed at Winterbourne?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)