|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person Winterbourne goes to visit in Rome?
(a) Mrs. Walker, an American he knew in Geneva
(b) Giorgio Pinza, his Italian tailor
(c) Mrs. Miller, Daisy's mother
(d) Mr. Loren, his Italian banker
2. What seems to disappoint Daisy?
(a) that Winterbourne throws a tantrum
(b) that Winterbourne keeps his mouth shut
(c) that Winterbourne walks away
(d) that Winterbourne doesn't make a fuss
3. Seen by Daisy as he is about to leave the Colosseum, what does she accuse Winterbourne of?
(a) spying on her
(b) being too afraid to fight for her
(c) being a snob like the other Americans
(d) going away without speaking to her
4. How does Mrs. Costello see Daisy?
(a) as stupid and unstylish
(b) as arrogant
(c) as coarse and a flirt
(d) as a gold digger
5. What does Daisy berate Winterbourne for?
(a) not calling at her hotel
(b) believing everything he hears
(c) not standing up for her
(d) not minding his own business
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winterbourne say he was doing while not talking with Daisy?
2. Who does Winterbourne meet outside the hotel?
3. At the funeral, what does Giovanelli proclaim about Daisy?
4. What does Daisy do inside the castle?
5. What disease is believed to be cause by night air?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)