|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy accuse her mother of doing?
(a) poking around
(b) looking for gentlemen
(c) hiding from Randolph
(d) making a scene
2. At what point does Winterbourne begin to doubt Daisy's innocence?
(a) when Daisy walks out Mrs. Walker's door
(b) when the parasol hides them from him
(c) when Daisy refuses to get in the carriage
(d) when Daisy is not in her hotel room
3. What seems to disappoint Daisy?
(a) that Winterbourne throws a tantrum
(b) that Winterbourne walks away
(c) that Winterbourne doesn't make a fuss
(d) that Winterbourne keeps his mouth shut
4. What does Daisy do inside the castle?
(a) ignores Winterbourne
(b) continues to berate Winterbourne
(c) flirts with all the men
(d) slips away and return to the hotel
5. What shocks Mrs. Costello when Winterbourne tells her where he was all afternoon?
(a) that he nearly fell from the steamer
(b) that Mrs. Miller went with them on the steamer
(c) that the courier stayed out of sight
(d) that he was alone with Daisy
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Winterbourne offer his arm to Daisy?
2. What does Daisy berate Winterbourne for?
3. What disease is believed to be cause by night air?
4. What habit does Daisy have that is different from European girls?
5. Where does Winterbourne wait for Daisy to join him for the trip to the castle?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)