|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Walker want Daisy to do?
(a) bring winterbourne and go with her
(b) dismiss Giovanelli and return to her house
(c) leave with her in the carriage
(d) explain herslef
2. Why does Daisy say she must leave early?
(a) to pick up a new dress she bought
(b) to get away from winterbourne
(c) to get something for her headache
(d) to walk at the Pincian Garden
3. What rude comment does Randolph make to Mrs. Walker?
(a) that his father has more money than she does
(b) that her dress looks frumpy
(c) that she has no sweets for him to eat
(d) that their hotel rooms are bigger than hers
4. What does Winterbourne conclude he would deucedly enjoy?
(a) going off with Daisy
(b) kicking Eugenio
(c) pushing Daisy into the lake
(d) pulling Mrs. Miller's hair
5. How is Daisy dressed as she comes down the stairs?
(a) in a pair of pants and a blouse
(b) in an elegant traveling costume
(c) in jeans and a T-shirt
(d) in a revealing sun dress
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a young American named Winterbourne doing in Vevey, Switzerland?
2. What does Daisy say is a disagreeable thing for Winterbourne today?
3. In Book Two, what is Daisy doing?
4. Why is Winterbourne a bit uncomfortable waiting for Daisy?
5. How does Daisy respond to all the advice?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)