|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Winterbourne offer his arm to Daisy?
(a) to escort her to the boat landing
(b) to escort her to her room
(c) to escort her to the concierge
(d) to escort her to his aunt's room
2. How does Daisy respond to all the advice?
(a) she meekly gets into the carriage
(b) she breaks down sobbing
(c) she walks away with Giovanelli
(d) she throwns a temper tantrum
3. What does the brother say Daisy's real name is?
(a) Marie S. Miller
(b) Elizabeth R. Miller
(c) Dorothy G. Miller
(d) Annie P. Miller
4. What does Daisy say she has always had?
(a) a distaste for all things European
(b) a great deal of gentlemen's society
(c) a closet full of Paris dresses
(d) an ability to meet strangers
5. Why does Winterbourne not visit his aunt in the hotel?
(a) she is out shopping
(b) she has a gentleman caller
(c) she has gone unexpectedly to Rome
(d) she is ill and not receiving visitors
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Winterbourne's frame of mind as Daisy goes inside?
2. What about Daisy is most intriguing to Winterbourne?
3. What does Daisy say about his grin?
4. What does Winterbourne ask Daisy to do?
5. What does Winterbourne scold Daisy about?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)