|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Winterbourne defend Daisy?
(a) saying she is not cultured but not bad
(b) saying she is the innocent victim of her beauty
(c) saying she is just trying to learn the language
(d) saying she is only naive
2. What does Winterbourne ask Daisy to do?
(a) give him her hotel telephone number
(b) stop seeing Giovanelli
(c) go on the terrace with him
(d) dance with him
3. What is Daisy's response when Eugenio asks if she intends to go alone?
(a) yes, she knows how to row
(b) of course, she's a big girl now
(c) no, with this gentleman
(d) no, she's taking Randolph
4. How does Daisy respond to all the advice?
(a) she meekly gets into the carriage
(b) she walks away with Giovanelli
(c) she breaks down sobbing
(d) she throwns a temper tantrum
5. When have Italian men been calling for Daisy at her hotel?
(a) late at night
(b) since last month
(c) early in the morning
(d) after she was seen with Giovanelli
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Winterbourne offer his arm to Daisy?
2. When does Winterbourne say he must return to Geneva?
3. What feeling does Winterbourne have as he watches Daisy descend the stairs?
4. Where does Daisy's brother say his father is?
5. What does Winterbourne say his function is for the trip to Chillon Castle?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)