|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy say is a disagreeable thing for Winterbourne today?
(a) that she and Giovanelli are in love
(b) that she has no culture
(c) that she is star struck
(d) that she has no fashion sense
2. What indicates that Winterbourne is actually eager to see Daisy?
(a) he tries to appear eager to please Daisy
(b) he skipped Bologna and Florence on his way to Rome
(c) he looks her up first when he gets to Rome
(d) he doesn't talk about her with Mrs. Costello
3. Where does Winterbourne run into Daisy after not seeing her for some time?
(a) a sidewalk cafe
(b) the Palace of the Caesars
(c) in the hotel restaurant
(d) at the Colosseum
4. How does Daisy respond to all the advice?
(a) she throwns a temper tantrum
(b) she walks away with Giovanelli
(c) she meekly gets into the carriage
(d) she breaks down sobbing
5. What does the brother say Daisy's real name is?
(a) Annie P. Miller
(b) Marie S. Miller
(c) Elizabeth R. Miller
(d) Dorothy G. Miller
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Walker want Daisy to do?
2. What is Daisy's response when Eugenio asks if she intends to go alone?
3. How does Winterbourne feel about the sail to the castle?
4. More so in Rome, what is the central theme of the novel?
5. What has Mrs. Costello done after seeing the Millers in the hotel?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)