|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winterbourne finally decide about Daisy?
(a) she really is engaged to Giovanelli
(b) she is not the nice girl he thought she was
(c) she is not as dangerous as his aunt thinks
(d) she has completely lost her senses
2. Who does Winterbourne suggest will misinterpret Daisy's activities?
(a) the Americans
(b) the religious
(c) the locals
(d) the children
3. What is Winterbourne's reason for being attracted to Daisy?
(a) she is wonderfully pretty
(b) she has no morals whatsoever
(c) she is an excellent conversationalist
(d) she is obviously a rich girl
4. What does Winterbourne learn at Daisy's funeral?
(a) that she was married
(b) that she was innocent
(c) that she was mentally unbalanced
(d) that she was younger than he thought
5. What does Mrs. Walker tell Mr. Winterbourne?
(a) more about Daisy's behavior
(b) the unsuitable places where Daisy has been seen
(c) what Daisy is doing to her mother
(d) something about Giovanelli
Short Answer Questions
1. A year later back in Vevey what does Winterbourne confess to his aunt?
2. What kind of company does Mrs. Costello say Daisy has been keeping?
3. What is the era the navel DAISY MILLER takes place in?
4. How does Mrs. Costello epitomize the double standard of the day when her nephew tells her about his outing with Daisy?
5. How is Daisy dressed as she comes down the stairs?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)