|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winterbourne conclude when he thinks he can spend time alone with Daisy?
(a) that Daisy's mother will relent and go with them
(b) that Daisy is not as innocent as she looks
(c) that Daisy is too innocent to know what she's doing
(d) that Daisy is teasing him and it will never happen
2. Seen by Daisy as he is about to leave the Colosseum, what does she accuse Winterbourne of?
(a) spying on her
(b) being a snob like the other Americans
(c) being too afraid to fight for her
(d) going away without speaking to her
3. What does Winterbourne ask Daisy to do?
(a) dance with him
(b) give him her hotel telephone number
(c) stop seeing Giovanelli
(d) go on the terrace with him
4. What bargain does Daisy strike to stop teasing Winterbourne?
(a) that he take her dancing that evening
(b) that he come see her in Rome
(c) that he return to the hotel before she leaves for Rome
(d) that he write letters to her from Geneva
5. What is Daisy's younger brother's name?
(a) Randolph C. Miller
(b) Rudolph G. Miller
(c) Rudolph C. Miller
(d) Randolph G. Miller
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Daisy seem to Winterbourne during the trip?
2. What is Winterbourne's impression of himself?
3. What resolve does Winterbourne make about Daisy's meeting with Giovanelli?
4. Who does Mrs. Costello say would never behave the way Daisy does?
5. What kind of company does Mrs. Costello say Daisy has been keeping?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)