|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Winterbourne suggest will misinterpret Daisy's activities?
(a) the Americans
(b) the religious
(c) the children
(d) the locals
2. What does the American community use to punish non-conformists?
3. What is Winterbourne's frame of mind as Daisy goes inside?
4. How does Mrs. Costello epitomize the double standard of the day when her nephew tells her about his outing with Daisy?
(a) she tells her nephew to do his work in secret
(b) she assigns guilt to Daisy
(c) she tells her nephew he cannot come to see her again
(d) she accuses her nephew of corrupting a girl
5. What is the irony of Mrs. Costello?
(a) she is more naive than Daisy
(b) she is American with an Italian last name
(c) she is trying to deny her American past
(d) she has no particular religious beliefs
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Daisy doing that makes Mrs. Walker say she has disgraced herself?
2. What is the irony of Mrs. Costello's attitude?
3. What does Mrs. Costello say Daisy's activities are causing ?
4. What has Daisy already noticed Mr. Giovanelli doing?
5. What shocks Mrs. Costello when Winterbourne tells her where he was all afternoon?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)