|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Miller suppose Daisy's situation is?
(a) perfectly natural for any young girl
(b) the innocent victim of gossip
(c) engaged and thus not in any danger
(d) carefree and able to take care of herself
2. What does Miss Featherstone ask Daisy about Americans?
(a) if they are all rich
(b) if they eat hotdogs for breakfast
(c) if they have schools
(d) if they all live in hotels
3. What has Daisy already noticed Mr. Giovanelli doing?
(a) pretending that he is Italian royalty
(b) trying to get money from her
(c) giving her too much flattery
(d) staring at a carriage full of women
4. A few days later at Mrs. Walker's party, how does Daisy show up?
(a) over dressed
(b) with Giovanelli
(c) with to many jewels
(d) under dressed
5. What does Daisy admit to being?
(a) a devoute Christian
(b) a fearful, frightful flirt
(c) an uncultured American girl
(d) older than she looks
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mrs. Miller unable to do?
2. What happens when Daisy goes out alone with gentlemen?
3. What is symbolized by the ruins of the Chillon Castle?
4. Where does Winterbourne wait for Daisy to join him for the trip to the castle?
5. What emotion prevents Winterbourne from going directly to see Daisy in Rome?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)