|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Daisy's brother's addiction?
(a) German beer
2. What habit of Randolph's is a great worry to his mother and Daisy?
(a) he doesn't sleep
(b) he will only listen to the courier
(c) he goes around breaking things
(d) he talks too much
3. What is Daisy's younger brother's name?
(a) Rudolph G. Miller
(b) Rudolph C. Miller
(c) Randolph C. Miller
(d) Randolph G. Miller
4. How does Daisy react to his departure news?
(a) she thinks he's horrid
(b) she's happy to see him go
(c) she laughs at him
(d) she doesn't respond
5. What does Daisy suspect about Winterbourne's return to Geneva?
(a) he has a girlfriend there
(b) he likes to break hearts
(c) he wants to get away from her
(d) he's bored with her company
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Winterbourne offer his arm to Daisy?
2. Under what pretense does Daisy not want him to come to Rome?
3. How much time passes between Winterbourne's first meeting Daisy and their trip to the castle?
4. What does Miss Featherstone ask Daisy about Americans?
5. What does Daisy say about his grin?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)