|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy realize from Winterbourne's excuses about his aunt?
(a) that he doesn't really have an aunt in the hotel
(b) that she doesn't want to meet Daisy
(c) that he has not spoken to his aunt
(d) that she is very ill
2. What habit of Randolph's is a great worry to his mother and Daisy?
(a) he goes around breaking things
(b) he talks too much
(c) he will only listen to the courier
(d) he doesn't sleep
3. What is Winterbourne's reason for being attracted to Daisy?
(a) she is obviously a rich girl
(b) she has no morals whatsoever
(c) she is wonderfully pretty
(d) she is an excellent conversationalist
4. What are Americans seen as failing to do?
(a) speak loudly in public
(b) properly appreciate Europe's ancient charms
(c) eat with the right utensils
(d) learning european languages
5. What does Daisy ask Winterbourne if he would do?
(a) drive her to Geneva
(b) stop talking to her mother
(c) take her out in a boat
(d) take her out dancing
Short Answer Questions
1. What did a lady tell Mrs. Miller about local castles?
2. How does Winterbourne want to travel to the castle?
3. How does Eugenio react on hearing that Daisy is going to Chillon Castle with Winterbourne?
4. What is Daisy's response when Eugenio asks if she intends to go alone?
5. What time is it when Daisy accepts the invitation to go for a row?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)