|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy suspect about Winterbourne's return to Geneva?
(a) he wants to get away from her
(b) he likes to break hearts
(c) he's bored with her company
(d) he has a girlfriend there
2. What is the mystery of the novel?
(a) where Daisy was born
(b) the truth about Daisy's innocence
(c) who the woman in Geneva is
(d) where Mr. Miller is
3. What in Daisy's action indicates that she does not anticipate doing?
(a) anything non controversial
(b) anything wrong
(c) anything secret
(d) anything moral
4. What is Winterbourne's frame of mind as Daisy goes inside?
5. When does Winterbourne say he must return to Geneva?
(b) next week
(c) after they return from the castle
(d) in two days
Short Answer Questions
1. What habit of Randolph's is a great worry to his mother and Daisy?
2. Why does Mrs. Costello say about meeting Daisy Miller?
3. What does Daisy represent in the novel?
4. What did a lady tell Mrs. Miller about local castles?
5. What are Americans seen as failing to do?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)