|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What habit of Randolph's is a great worry to his mother and Daisy?
(a) he talks too much
(b) he will only listen to the courier
(c) he goes around breaking things
(d) he doesn't sleep
2. How does Mrs. Costello epitomize the double standard of the day when her nephew tells her about his outing with Daisy?
(a) she accuses her nephew of corrupting a girl
(b) she tells her nephew to do his work in secret
(c) she tells her nephew he cannot come to see her again
(d) she assigns guilt to Daisy
3. What does Eugenio suggest to Daisy?
(a) that she make up her own mind
(b) that she go fetch another shawl
(c) that she not go out on a boat
(d) that she wear a life jacket
4. What does Daisy say her mother doesn't like?
(a) traveling in Europe
(b) any of her gentleman friends
(c) wearing a shawl
(d) eathing Swiss food
5. Why will it be easy for Winterbourne to visit Daisy in Rome?
(a) he can transfer his job to Rome whenever he wishes
(b) he will have holiday time while she is in Rome
(c) his aunt has an apartment where and he is planning to go
(d) his job often takes him to Rome and Paris
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Winterbourne meet outside the hotel?
2. What in Daisy's action indicates that she does not anticipate doing?
3. What secretly pleases Winterbourne?
4. How does Daisy want to go?
5. Why do Mrs. Costello and the Europeans not need physical proof of Daisy's indiscretions?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)