|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What in Daisy's action indicates that she does not anticipate doing?
(a) anything moral
(b) anything non controversial
(c) anything secret
(d) anything wrong
2. What does Daisy represent in the novel?
(a) American madness
(b) innocence or the appearance of it
(c) the power of money
3. What is Winterbourne's frame of mind as Daisy goes inside?
4. What is the opinion of the locals and certain hotel guests about the Millers?
(a) they are brash, uneducated, and uncultivated
(b) they are too hard to get to know
(c) they are polished and too superior for the locals
(d) they are accepted because of their money
5. What do the Millers do with Eugenio that the Europeans do not understand?
(a) pay him too much
(b) treat him as family
(c) never take his advice
(d) let him stay in their hotel room
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what pretense does Daisy not want him to come to Rome?
2. What habit does Daisy have that is different from European girls?
3. What does Eugenio suggest to Daisy?
4. What is Winterbourne's suggestion to Daisy?
5. What does Daisy ask Winterbourne if he would do?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)