|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under other circumstances, what might make Daisy acceptable to European society?
(a) her financial situation and the fact that she dresses in perfection
(b) her good taste in clothes and her descrition about men
(c) her willingness to give generously and her appearance
(d) her education and the fact that she is beautiful
2. What are Americans seen as failing to do?
(a) eat with the right utensils
(b) properly appreciate Europe's ancient charms
(c) learning european languages
(d) speak loudly in public
3. What do the Millers do with Eugenio that the Europeans do not understand?
(a) let him stay in their hotel room
(b) never take his advice
(c) treat him as family
(d) pay him too much
4. What does the brother say Daisy's real name is?
(a) Elizabeth R. Miller
(b) Dorothy G. Miller
(c) Annie P. Miller
(d) Marie S. Miller
5. What is Winterbourne's reason for being attracted to Daisy?
(a) she is an excellent conversationalist
(b) she is wonderfully pretty
(c) she has no morals whatsoever
(d) she is obviously a rich girl
Short Answer Questions
1. What does not seem to concern Winterbourne?
2. What seems to disappoint Daisy?
3. How does Winterbourne feel about the sail to the castle?
4. What is Daisy's brother's addiction?
5. Why is Winterbourne a bit uncomfortable waiting for Daisy?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)