|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the mystery of the novel?
(a) where Daisy was born
(b) who the woman in Geneva is
(c) where Mr. Miller is
(d) the truth about Daisy's innocence
2. How long does Daisy say Winterbourne has not spoken to her?
(a) an hour and a half
(b) half an hour
(c) twenty minutes
(d) an hour
3. What does the brother say Daisy's real name is?
(a) Elizabeth R. Miller
(b) Dorothy G. Miller
(c) Annie P. Miller
(d) Marie S. Miller
4. Why do they meet where he is waiting?
(a) Randolph hates the main hall
(b) he cannot go up to her room
(c) Daisy made the arrangement
(d) Daisy's mother is in the back garden
5. What does Daisy say about his grin?
(a) he looks like he ate the canary
(b) he's not laughing with his eyes
(c) he's turned it upside down
(d) his ears are very near together
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daisy accuse her mother of doing?
2. What is Daisy's response when Eugenio asks if she intends to go alone?
3. What do the Millers do with Eugenio that the Europeans do not understand?
4. Why does Vevey appear to be more relaxed in social values than in other parts of Europe?
5. Who speaks from out of the shadows?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)