|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy do inside the castle?
(a) continues to berate Winterbourne
(b) flirts with all the men
(c) slips away and return to the hotel
(d) ignores Winterbourne
2. How does Winterbourne want to travel to the castle?
(a) in a motor car
(b) by bicycle
(c) in a row boat
(d) in a carriage
3. How does Winterbourne feel about the sail to the castle?
(a) like a boy with a new toy
(b) like a tiresome way to travel
(c) like an escapade or adventure
(d) like a fish in a bowl
4. What is Winterbourne's suggestion to Daisy?
(a) that they take a train trip to Geneva
(b) that they visit the Chillon Castle together
(c) that they have dinner together that evening
(d) that they entertain her younger brother
5. Who does Mrs. Costello say would never behave the way Daisy does?
(a) her friends' daughters
(b) her granddaughters
(c) Swiss girls
(d) French debutantes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daisy accuse Winterbourne of?
2. Under other circumstances, what might make Daisy acceptable to European society?
3. Why does Winterbourne not visit his aunt in the hotel?
4. What does Miss Featherstone ask Daisy about Americans?
5. What are all the people doing as they pass out of the great hall?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)