|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what pretense does Daisy not want him to come to Rome?
(a) to look for a job
(b) to collect Italian art
(c) to help find a school for Randolph
(d) to visit his aunt
2. When does Winterbourne decide emphatically that Daisy is not a nice girl?
(a) seeing her enter her hotel at one a. m.
(b) seeing her out with two men at the same time
(c) hiding herself behind her parasol
(d) seeing her at the Colosseum with Giovanelli
3. What does Daisy say her mother doesn't like?
(a) wearing a shawl
(b) traveling in Europe
(c) any of her gentleman friends
(d) eathing Swiss food
4. What do Daisy, Giovanelli, and Winterbourne do in the Pincian Garden?
(a) sit and watch the people passing
(b) stroll together
(c) sit and stare at one another
(d) find a sidewalk cafe
5. What does Daisy accuse Winterbourne of?
(a) being jealous
(b) being silent
(c) being superior
(d) being grave
Short Answer Questions
1. What does flirtation mean to the American expatriates in Rome?
2. What is the irony of Mrs. Costello?
3. What does Daisy ask if Winterbourne remembers?
4. What does Winterbourne agree that Daisy should do?
5. What renews Winterbourne's interest in Daisy Miller?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)