|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winterbourne say he had done to Daisy?
(a) an injustice
(b) slapped her face
(c) contributed to the rumors about her
(d) told her off
2. At what point does Winterbourne begin to doubt Daisy's innocence?
(a) when Daisy refuses to get in the carriage
(b) when the parasol hides them from him
(c) when Daisy walks out Mrs. Walker's door
(d) when Daisy is not in her hotel room
3. What does Winterbourne warn Daisy that she is becoming?
(a) unwelcome among the Americans
(b) too sophistocated
(c) a typical expatriate
(d) an old woman
4. How is Daisy dressed as she comes down the stairs?
(a) in a pair of pants and a blouse
(b) in a revealing sun dress
(c) in an elegant traveling costume
(d) in jeans and a T-shirt
5. How does Daisy see her flirtations as being?
(a) a serious habit she cannot break
(b) evidence that nothing improper is going on
(c) the way a woman gets power over a man
(d) what is necessary to attract a man
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Daisy already noticed Mr. Giovanelli doing?
2. What does Daisy not see in the Italian men she goes out with?
3. Who does Mrs. Costello say would never behave the way Daisy does?
4. What does Winterbourne finally decide about Daisy?
5. What gossip does Winterbourne agree that Daisy is doing by her behavior?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)