|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Winterbourne meet outside the hotel?
(a) friends of his from his school days
(b) his aunt's frequent gentleman caller
(c) a tour group from America
(d) the Miller family of Schenectady, New York
2. What in Daisy's action indicates that she does not anticipate doing?
(a) anything wrong
(b) anything moral
(c) anything non controversial
(d) anything secret
3. What does Daisy accuse Winterbourne of?
(a) being superior
(b) being jealous
(c) being grave
(d) being silent
4. What is the era the navel DAISY MILLER takes place in?
(a) the Edwardian era
(b) the Revolutionary era
(c) the Victorian era
(d) the Renaissance era
5. What does Daisy ask if Winterbourne remembers?
(a) the way she dressed for the steamer trip
(b) the day they walked in the garden
(c) the trip to the Chillon Castle
(d) the sugar he gave to Randolf
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Costello suggest Daisy might allow herself to do?
2. What does Daisy represent in the novel?
3. Where does Winterbourne run into Daisy after not seeing her for some time?
4. Who does Mrs. Costello say would never behave the way Daisy does?
5. How long does Daisy say Winterbourne has not spoken to her?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)