|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Winterbourne's impression of himself?
(a) waiting for her to speak first
(b) interested in the direction of the castle
(c) embarrassed to be with her
(d) grinning from ear to ear
2. What does Winterbourne offer to do to show his good intentions?
(a) take the little brother along
(b) hire a chaperon
(c) to introduce Daisy to his aunt
(d) leave a security deposit
3. Why does Daisy say she must leave early?
(a) to get something for her headache
(b) to walk at the Pincian Garden
(c) to pick up a new dress she bought
(d) to get away from winterbourne
4. What request does Daisy make of Mrs. Walker?
(a) to tell her where she buys her clothes
(b) to ignore Mr. Winterbourne
(c) to bring her some English tea
(d) to bring a gentleman friend to her party
5. What happens when Daisy goes out alone with gentlemen?
(a) no one really notices
(b) everyone thinks it's only an American custom
(c) people follow her to see what she's doing
(d) doubt is cast on her character
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daisy think they send all the pretty dresses from France to America?
2. What does Winterbourne tell Daisy about?
3. What circumstance about Winterbourne does Mrs. Costello think makes him naive about girls like Daisy?
4. What habit of Randolph's is a great worry to his mother and Daisy?
5. What does Winterbourne learn at Daisy's funeral?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)