|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy Miller tell Winterbourne about her trip?
(a) the different kinds of weather she has seen
(b) the problem she has meeting men
(c) all the good shopping since being in Europe
(d) all the bad experiences she has had
2. What is Winterbourne's reason for being attracted to Daisy?
(a) she is obviously a rich girl
(b) she is an excellent conversationalist
(c) she is wonderfully pretty
(d) she has no morals whatsoever
3. What does Winterbourne learn at Daisy's funeral?
(a) that she was younger than he thought
(b) that she was innocent
(c) that she was mentally unbalanced
(d) that she was married
4. What habit does Daisy have that is different from European girls?
(a) she looks people directly in the eye without blushing
(b) she holds her nose in the air and is unfriendly
(c) she laughs loudly and calls attention to herself
(d) she keeps her eyes down and never looks at anyone
5. What does Daisy admit to being?
(a) a devoute Christian
(b) a fearful, frightful flirt
(c) an uncultured American girl
(d) older than she looks
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will it be easy for Winterbourne to visit Daisy in Rome?
2. What about Daisy is most intriguing to Winterbourne?
3. How does Daisy correspond with Winterbourne?
4. Why does Daisy say she must leave early?
5. Seen by Daisy as he is about to leave the Colosseum, what does she accuse Winterbourne of?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)