|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the irony of the Americans disapproving of the outsiders?
(a) they are outsiders in Italy themselves
(b) they are ignorant of cultural differences
(c) they are long time Italian residents
(d) they disapprove of everyone
2. What does Winterbourne warn Daisy that she is becoming?
(a) a typical expatriate
(b) an old woman
(c) too sophistocated
(d) unwelcome among the Americans
3. At the party, what does Daisy seem to prefer?
(a) asking the women where to buy new fashions
(b) talking with the other Americans
(c) showing off her new engagement ring
(d) spending more time with Winterbourne than Giovanelli
4. What is it that Winterbourne no longer believes in about Daisy?
(a) her indiscretion
(b) her innocence
(c) her sense of style
(d) her intelligence
5. What does the American community use to punish non-conformists?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Costello say Daisy's activities are causing ?
2. Where does Winterbourne next see Giovanelli?
3. Why will it be easy for Winterbourne to visit Daisy in Rome?
4. What does Daisy ask if Winterbourne remembers?
5. In Mrs. Costello's opinion, what may well-bred young ladies not do?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)