|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Seen by Daisy as he is about to leave the Colosseum, what does she accuse Winterbourne of?
(a) going away without speaking to her
(b) being too afraid to fight for her
(c) spying on her
(d) being a snob like the other Americans
2. What does Daisy not see in the Italian men she goes out with?
(a) that their manners are crude
(b) that they are fortune hunters
(c) that they are married men
(d) that they are uneducated
3. What does Winterbourne conclude he would deucedly enjoy?
(a) pulling Mrs. Miller's hair
(b) kicking Eugenio
(c) pushing Daisy into the lake
(d) going off with Daisy
4. How does Mrs. Walker react to Daisy's announcement?
(a) she is relieved that someone will meet Daisy
(b) she orders Daisy to remain at her place
(c) she seems confused by Daisy's plan
(d) she warns that it is not safe
5. How much time passes between Winterbourne's first meeting Daisy and their trip to the castle?
(a) a fortnight
(b) a week
(c) one day
(d) two days
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Daisy's younger brother's name?
2. What is Daisy doing that makes Mrs. Walker say she has disgraced herself?
3. After the message is delivered to Winterbourne, what happens to Daisy?
4. What does Mrs. Miller suppose Daisy's situation is?
5. What does Daisy say her mother doesn't like?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)