|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What habit of Randolph's is a great worry to his mother and Daisy?
(a) he goes around breaking things
(b) he will only listen to the courier
(c) he talks too much
(d) he doesn't sleep
2. What does Winterbourne volunteer to do?
(a) walk with Daisy to her rendezvous
(b) call on Daisy the next day
(c) find Daisy a carriage
(d) hold the door open for Daisy to exit
3. How does Daisy speak to her mother, the servant, and perfect strangers?
(a) with a shocking bluntness
(b) with a lot of curiosity
(c) with a kind of sweetness
(d) with a very loud voice
4. Why does Daisy say she must leave early?
(a) to get away from winterbourne
(b) to pick up a new dress she bought
(c) to walk at the Pincian Garden
(d) to get something for her headache
5. What does Daisy not see in the Italian men she goes out with?
(a) that they are uneducated
(b) that their manners are crude
(c) that they are fortune hunters
(d) that they are married men
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Mrs. Costello when Winterbourne tells her where he was all afternoon?
2. What is a central clash in the novel?
3. What was Mrs. Miller unable to do?
4. What gossip does Winterbourne agree that Daisy is doing by her behavior?
5. What is Daisy doing that makes Mrs. Walker say she has disgraced herself?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)