|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Daisy say Winterbourne has not spoken to her?
(a) half an hour
(b) an hour and a half
(c) twenty minutes
(d) an hour
2. How does Daisy respond to all the advice?
(a) she throwns a temper tantrum
(b) she breaks down sobbing
(c) she meekly gets into the carriage
(d) she walks away with Giovanelli
3. Where does Daisy's brother say his father is?
(a) upstairs in their hotel room
(b) a better place than Europe
(c) in California, USA
(d) doing buisness in Rome
4. Who does Winterbourne meet outside the hotel?
(a) a tour group from America
(b) friends of his from his school days
(c) his aunt's frequent gentleman caller
(d) the Miller family of Schenectady, New York
5. What does Daisy say about her brother?
(a) he is tiresome
(b) he is well behaved
(c) he is ugly
(d) he is not very bright
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Mrs. Costello when Winterbourne tells her where he was all afternoon?
2. What are Americans seen as failing to do?
3. What does Daisy ask if Winterbourne remembers?
4. What does Daisy admit to being?
5. Winterbourne makes a conclusion that Daisy is not an innocent child but a woman with what attribute?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)