|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Featherstone ask Daisy about Americans?
(a) if they all live in hotels
(b) if they have schools
(c) if they eat hotdogs for breakfast
(d) if they are all rich
2. Why is Winterbourne a bit uncomfortable waiting for Daisy?
(a) his aunt might come down
(b) he feels over dressed
(c) maybe she won't come
(d) everyone can see them meet
3. How does Daisy react to his departure news?
(a) she laughs at him
(b) she thinks he's horrid
(c) she's happy to see him go
(d) she doesn't respond
4. What does Daisy say she hopes Winterbourne feels as she goes inside with her mother?
(a) relieved, happy, or over joyed
(b) disappointed, or disgusted, or something
(c) impatience, grief, or confusion
(d) angry, insulted, or back handed
5. What secretly pleases Winterbourne?
(a) that she doesn't look at any men
(b) that people look at how pretty she is
(c) that no men try to speak to her
(d) that she makes such a spectacle of herself
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daisy say about his grin?
2. What does Daisy suspect about Winterbourne's return to Geneva?
3. Who does Winterbourne meet outside the hotel?
4. How is Daisy dressed as she comes down the stairs?
5. What has Mrs. Costello done after seeing the Millers in the hotel?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)