|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Daisy's brother's addiction?
(d) German beer
2. Why do they meet where he is waiting?
(a) Randolph hates the main hall
(b) Daisy made the arrangement
(c) he cannot go up to her room
(d) Daisy's mother is in the back garden
3. How does Mrs. Costello see Daisy?
(a) as arrogant
(b) as stupid and unstylish
(c) as a gold digger
(d) as coarse and a flirt
4. What does Daisy say her mother doesn't like?
(a) wearing a shawl
(b) eathing Swiss food
(c) any of her gentleman friends
(d) traveling in Europe
5. What was Mrs. Miller unable to do?
(a) walk up the stairs
(b) straighten her shawl
(c) get Eugenio to order tea
(d) put Randolph to bed
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daisy accuse Winterbourne of?
2. How does Daisy want to go?
3. What do the Millers do with Eugenio that the Europeans do not understand?
4. What could Daisy not say when introducing Winterbourne to her mother?
5. What is a young American named Winterbourne doing in Vevey, Switzerland?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)