|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy Miller tell Winterbourne about her trip?
(a) all the good shopping since being in Europe
(b) the problem she has meeting men
(c) all the bad experiences she has had
(d) the different kinds of weather she has seen
2. Who does Winterbourne meet outside the hotel?
(a) friends of his from his school days
(b) his aunt's frequent gentleman caller
(c) the Miller family of Schenectady, New York
(d) a tour group from America
3. What does Winterbourne ask Daisy to do?
(a) dance with him
(b) give him her hotel telephone number
(c) stop seeing Giovanelli
(d) go on the terrace with him
4. Who does Winterbourne warn about Daisy's behavior?
(b) Mrs. Miller
(c) Daisy, herself
(d) Mrs. Costello
5. How much time passes between Winterbourne's first meeting Daisy and their trip to the castle?
(a) a week
(b) one day
(c) two days
(d) a fortnight
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winterbourne scold Daisy about?
2. What does Winterbourne say he had done to Daisy?
3. What is Daisy's younger brother's name?
4. What has Daisy already noticed Mr. Giovanelli doing?
5. How does Winterbourne feel about the sail to the castle?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)