|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Costello suggest Daisy might allow herself to do?
(a) break Winterbourne's heart
(b) become engaged to Giovanelli
(c) become a common street walker
(d) become pregnant
2. How does Daisy speak to her mother, the servant, and perfect strangers?
(a) with a very loud voice
(b) with a lot of curiosity
(c) with a kind of sweetness
(d) with a shocking bluntness
3. What seems to disappoint Daisy?
(a) that Winterbourne walks away
(b) that Winterbourne throws a tantrum
(c) that Winterbourne keeps his mouth shut
(d) that Winterbourne doesn't make a fuss
4. What is Daisy's younger brother's name?
(a) Rudolph G. Miller
(b) Randolph G. Miller
(c) Rudolph C. Miller
(d) Randolph C. Miller
5. What does Winterbourne warn Daisy that she is becoming?
(a) a typical expatriate
(b) unwelcome among the Americans
(c) too sophistocated
(d) an old woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What could Daisy not say when introducing Winterbourne to her mother?
2. Under other circumstances, what might make Daisy acceptable to European society?
3. Who arrives in a carriage?
4. How does Daisy respond to all the advice?
5. How does Winterbourne feel about the sail to the castle?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)