|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Daisy already noticed Mr. Giovanelli doing?
(a) giving her too much flattery
(b) trying to get money from her
(c) pretending that he is Italian royalty
(d) staring at a carriage full of women
2. How does Daisy want to go?
(a) by bicycle
(b) on foot
(c) in a motor car
(d) by steamer
3. What does Winterbourne scold Daisy about?
(a) being unchaperoned
(b) being out so late
(c) exposing herself to the night air
(d) dressing so casually
4. Winterbourne makes a conclusion that Daisy is not an innocent child but a woman with what attribute?
(a) disregard for social propriety
(b) willingness to conform to social propriety
(c) care about what others think of her
5. Where does Daisy's brother say his father is?
(a) in California, USA
(b) doing buisness in Rome
(c) a better place than Europe
(d) upstairs in their hotel room
Short Answer Questions
1. What secretly pleases Winterbourne?
2. Why does Winterbourne arrive in Rome that winter?
3. Under what pretense does Daisy not want him to come to Rome?
4. What is the irony of Mrs. Costello?
5. What does Mrs. Costello say Daisy's activities are causing ?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)