|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Costello say has a good deal of manner and a wonderful mustache?
(c) the men Daisy has been seeing
(d) Mr. Miller
2. Who discusses Daisy's exploits but without the disapproving tone of Mrs. Costello?
(b) Mrs. Miller
(d) Mr. Loren
3. What has Mrs. Costello done after seeing the Millers in the hotel?
(a) had a migraine headache
(b) kept out of their way
(c) introduced herself
(d) sent them an invitation to tea
4. Where does Winterbourne wait for Daisy to join him for the trip to the castle?
(a) out in front of the hotel
(b) the garden in back of the hotel
(c) the large hall of the hotel
(d) in the hotel dining room
5. What theme of the novel runs through much of Henry James' novels?
(a) tension between the Americans and the Europeans
(b) money and society
(c) war and peace
(d) age against youth
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Daisy's brother say his father is?
2. What does Daisy say she intends to do?
3. What habit of Randolph's is a great worry to his mother and Daisy?
4. What does Daisy admit to being?
5. How does Daisy appear when Mrs. Walker refuses to speak to her?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)