|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the American community use to punish non-conformists?
2. What did a lady tell Mrs. Miller about local castles?
(a) not to waste time seeing them
(b) to be sure and see them all
(c) they are better than those in Italy
(d) they cost too much to visit
3. What is a further danger at night in the Colosseum?
(d) the police
4. Where does Daisy's brother say his father is?
(a) a better place than Europe
(b) upstairs in their hotel room
(c) doing buisness in Rome
(d) in California, USA
5. Who arrives in a carriage?
(a) Mrs. Walker
(b) Mrs. Costello
(c) Mrs. Miller
(d) Mrs. Giovanelli
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Mrs. Costello and the Europeans not need physical proof of Daisy's indiscretions?
2. Why is Daisy miffed at Winterbourne?
3. What is Winterbourne's impression of himself?
4. What does Daisy say is a disagreeable thing for Winterbourne today?
5. What renews Winterbourne's interest in Daisy Miller?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)