|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy admit to being?
(a) older than she looks
(b) a devoute Christian
(c) a fearful, frightful flirt
(d) an uncultured American girl
2. What shocks Mrs. Costello when Winterbourne tells her where he was all afternoon?
(a) that he was alone with Daisy
(b) that he nearly fell from the steamer
(c) that Mrs. Miller went with them on the steamer
(d) that the courier stayed out of sight
3. How much time passes between Winterbourne's first meeting Daisy and their trip to the castle?
(a) two days
(b) one day
(c) a week
(d) a fortnight
4. What does Daisy say she intends to do?
(a) to stroll and socialize with Mr. Giovanelli
(b) to find a local bar
(c) to look for new men
(d) to sit in the garden and read
5. What could Daisy not say when introducing Winterbourne to her mother?
(a) his full name
(b) how long she has known him
(c) where he is from
(d) how old he is
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winterbourne scold Daisy about?
2. What is the contrast between the Millers and Rome?
3. What does Winterbourne do instead of trying to let Daisy know his true feelings?
4. What in Daisy's action indicates that she does not anticipate doing?
5. What does Winterbourne ask Daisy to do?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)