|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Seen by Daisy as he is about to leave the Colosseum, what does she accuse Winterbourne of?
(a) being too afraid to fight for her
(b) spying on her
(c) going away without speaking to her
(d) being a snob like the other Americans
2. What is Winterbourne's impression of himself?
(a) waiting for her to speak first
(b) interested in the direction of the castle
(c) embarrassed to be with her
(d) grinning from ear to ear
3. How long does Daisy say Winterbourne has not spoken to her?
(a) half an hour
(b) an hour
(c) an hour and a half
(d) twenty minutes
4. What comment of Winterbourne's does Daisy find disagreeable?
(a) that she and Giovanelli are in love
(b) that she cannot see the forest for the trees
(c) that she should be ashamed of herself
(d) that Giovanelli is too old for her
5. At what point does Winterbourne begin to doubt Daisy's innocence?
(a) when Daisy refuses to get in the carriage
(b) when Daisy is not in her hotel room
(c) when Daisy walks out Mrs. Walker's door
(d) when the parasol hides them from him
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Winterbourne's suggestion to Daisy?
2. What does Mrs. Costello say Daisy's activities are causing ?
3. What does Winterbourne notice about Giovanelli?
4. What does the brother say Daisy's real name is?
5. When does Winterbourne decide emphatically that Daisy is not a nice girl?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)