|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Costello see Daisy?
(a) as coarse and a flirt
(b) as a gold digger
(c) as stupid and unstylish
(d) as arrogant
2. What is the era the navel DAISY MILLER takes place in?
(a) the Renaissance era
(b) the Victorian era
(c) the Edwardian era
(d) the Revolutionary era
3. At the Colosseum, what does Winterbourne give Daisy over to?
(a) his personal protection from Giovanelli
(b) an arrest as a prostitute
(c) the advances of Mr. Giovanelli
(d) her own insanity
4. What does Daisy say she has always had?
(a) an ability to meet strangers
(b) a great deal of gentlemen's society
(c) a closet full of Paris dresses
(d) a distaste for all things European
5. How does Daisy want to go?
(a) on foot
(b) by steamer
(c) in a motor car
(d) by bicycle
Short Answer Questions
1. What resolve does Winterbourne make about Daisy's meeting with Giovanelli?
2. What does Daisy ask if Winterbourne remembers?
3. At the funeral, what does Giovanelli proclaim about Daisy?
4. What does Miss Featherstone ask Daisy about Americans?
5. When does Winterbourne say he must return to Geneva?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)