|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daisy say she must leave early?
(a) to pick up a new dress she bought
(b) to get something for her headache
(c) to walk at the Pincian Garden
(d) to get away from winterbourne
2. After the message is delivered to Winterbourne, what happens to Daisy?
(a) she marries Giovanelli
(b) she recuperates
(c) she returns to America
(d) she dies
3. What does Daisy say about her brother?
(a) he is well behaved
(b) he is ugly
(c) he is tiresome
(d) he is not very bright
4. What is Daisy's response when Eugenio asks if she intends to go alone?
(a) of course, she's a big girl now
(b) no, she's taking Randolph
(c) yes, she knows how to row
(d) no, with this gentleman
5. Where does Daisy's brother say his father is?
(a) a better place than Europe
(b) upstairs in their hotel room
(c) doing buisness in Rome
(d) in California, USA
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Winterbourne arrive in Rome that winter?
2. Seen by Daisy as he is about to leave the Colosseum, what does she accuse Winterbourne of?
3. What feeling does Winterbourne have as he watches Daisy descend the stairs?
4. When Winterbourne goes looking for Daisy and Giovanelli in the park, what does Daisy do when she spots him?
5. How does Daisy react to his departure news?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)