|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Winterbourne decide emphatically that Daisy is not a nice girl?
(a) hiding herself behind her parasol
(b) seeing her enter her hotel at one a. m.
(c) seeing her at the Colosseum with Giovanelli
(d) seeing her out with two men at the same time
2. Where does Winterbourne next see Giovanelli?
(a) sitting alone in the park
(b) on the train to Switzerland
(c) at Daisy's funeral
(d) walking with another American girl
3. What disease is believed to be cause by night air?
(c) heart failure
4. What does Eugenio suggest to Daisy?
(a) that she wear a life jacket
(b) that she make up her own mind
(c) that she go fetch another shawl
(d) that she not go out on a boat
5. What do Daisy, Giovanelli, and Winterbourne do in the Pincian Garden?
(a) sit and stare at one another
(b) sit and watch the people passing
(c) find a sidewalk cafe
(d) stroll together
Short Answer Questions
1. What habit does Daisy have that is different from European girls?
2. What does the brother say Daisy's real name is?
3. How does Mrs. Walker react to Daisy's announcement?
4. Who is the first person Winterbourne goes to visit in Rome?
5. How does Daisy react to his departure news?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)