|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Daisy want to go?
(a) by steamer
(b) by bicycle
(c) on foot
(d) in a motor car
2. How does Daisy speak to her mother, the servant, and perfect strangers?
(a) with a shocking bluntness
(b) with a very loud voice
(c) with a kind of sweetness
(d) with a lot of curiosity
3. What does Winterbourne warn Daisy that she is becoming?
(a) unwelcome among the Americans
(b) too sophistocated
(c) a typical expatriate
(d) an old woman
4. What surprises Winterbourne during the discussion about Chillon with Daisy's mother?
(a) suggesting that Daisy go alone
(b) suggesting that Daisy should not go
(c) suggesting that Randolph go with them
(d) suggesting that she accompany them
5. What in Daisy's action indicates that she does not anticipate doing?
(a) anything wrong
(b) anything moral
(c) anything non controversial
(d) anything secret
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Winterbourne arrive in Rome that winter?
2. What does Daisy say she hopes Winterbourne feels as she goes inside with her mother?
3. What is Daisy doing that makes Mrs. Walker say she has disgraced herself?
4. When does Winterbourne decide emphatically that Daisy is not a nice girl?
5. How does Winterbourne feel about the sail to the castle?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)