|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winterbourne offer to do to show his good intentions?
(a) take the little brother along
(b) leave a security deposit
(c) to introduce Daisy to his aunt
(d) hire a chaperon
2. What does Daisy say she intends to do?
(a) to stroll and socialize with Mr. Giovanelli
(b) to find a local bar
(c) to sit in the garden and read
(d) to look for new men
3. How does Mrs. Walker react to Daisy's announcement?
(a) she is relieved that someone will meet Daisy
(b) she seems confused by Daisy's plan
(c) she warns that it is not safe
(d) she orders Daisy to remain at her place
4. How do people like Mrs. Costello often make judgments of others?
(a) based on gossip
(b) based on observation
(c) based on the Bible
(d) based on the facts
5. What does Daisy realize from Winterbourne's excuses about his aunt?
(a) that he has not spoken to his aunt
(b) that she doesn't want to meet Daisy
(c) that he doesn't really have an aunt in the hotel
(d) that she is very ill
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winterbourne say he had done to Daisy?
2. What does Daisy say she hopes Winterbourne feels as she goes inside with her mother?
3. Why do they meet where he is waiting?
4. How does Winterbourne want to travel to the castle?
5. What is Daisy's brother's addiction?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)