|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winterbourne scold Daisy about?
(a) being out so late
(b) dressing so casually
(c) being unchaperoned
(d) exposing herself to the night air
2. What disease is believed to be cause by night air?
(b) heart failure
3. What does Daisy say about her brother?
(a) he is tiresome
(b) he is well behaved
(c) he is not very bright
(d) he is ugly
4. What does Winterbourne say his function is for the trip to Chillon Castle?
(c) baggage handler
5. What does Mrs. Costello say Daisy's activities are causing ?
(a) Italians to laugh at the Americans
(b) a bad impression to the Italians
(c) danger to her health
(d) much gossip among the Americans
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Winterbourne's impression of himself?
2. How does Daisy see her flirtations as being?
3. What does flirtation mean to the American expatriates in Rome?
4. What are the rumors about what Winterbourne is pursuing in Geneva?
5. How is Daisy dressed as she comes down the stairs?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)