|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Daisy say she must leave early?
(a) to get something for her headache
(b) to walk at the Pincian Garden
(c) to pick up a new dress she bought
(d) to get away from winterbourne
2. What is the mystery of the novel?
(a) the truth about Daisy's innocence
(b) where Daisy was born
(c) who the woman in Geneva is
(d) where Mr. Miller is
3. What does Winterbourne's behavior indicate to Daisy?
(a) that he hates the Italians
(b) that he wants to marry her
(c) that he is interested in her money
(d) that he is not interested
4. Figuratively, what does Winterbourne choose to do with Daisy that night at the Colosseum?
(a) teach her about impropriety
(b) throw her to the lions
(c) give her to Caesar
(d) rescue her from danger
5. What time is it when Daisy accepts the invitation to go for a row?
(b) half past ten
(c) nearly ten at night
(d) eleven o'clock
Short Answer Questions
1. What could Daisy not say when introducing Winterbourne to her mother?
2. What is Daisy doing that makes Mrs. Walker say she has disgraced herself?
3. What does Winterbourne conclude he would deucedly enjoy?
4. What is a further danger at night in the Colosseum?
5. What does Mrs. Walker tell Mr. Winterbourne?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)