|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Winterbourne makes a conclusion that Daisy is not an innocent child but a woman with what attribute?
(b) care about what others think of her
(c) disregard for social propriety
(d) willingness to conform to social propriety
2. How does Winterbourne want to travel to the castle?
(a) in a carriage
(b) in a row boat
(c) in a motor car
(d) by bicycle
3. What is Daisy's response when Eugenio asks if she intends to go alone?
(a) no, with this gentleman
(b) of course, she's a big girl now
(c) yes, she knows how to row
(d) no, she's taking Randolph
4. What does Mrs. Walker want Daisy to do?
(a) dismiss Giovanelli and return to her house
(b) explain herslef
(c) bring winterbourne and go with her
(d) leave with her in the carriage
5. What is Winterbourne's reason for being attracted to Daisy?
(a) she is obviously a rich girl
(b) she is wonderfully pretty
(c) she is an excellent conversationalist
(d) she has no morals whatsoever
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Daisy's brother's addiction?
2. Why does Daisy think they send all the pretty dresses from France to America?
3. Who does Mrs. Costello say has a good deal of manner and a wonderful mustache?
4. What is a further danger at night in the Colosseum?
5. What rude comment does Randolph make to Mrs. Walker?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)