|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What habit does Daisy have that is different from European girls?
(a) she looks people directly in the eye without blushing
(b) she keeps her eyes down and never looks at anyone
(c) she laughs loudly and calls attention to herself
(d) she holds her nose in the air and is unfriendly
2. What is missing in Daisy that parallels what is missing in the American expatriates?
(a) the ability to see things as they really are
(b) the ability to gossip
(c) the ability to make judgments of other people
(d) the ability to stand up for oneself
3. How does Daisy want to go?
(a) in a motor car
(b) on foot
(c) by bicycle
(d) by steamer
4. What is Winterbourne's suggestion to Daisy?
(a) that they entertain her younger brother
(b) that they take a train trip to Geneva
(c) that they visit the Chillon Castle together
(d) that they have dinner together that evening
5. What does Daisy accuse Winterbourne of?
(a) being jealous
(b) being superior
(c) being grave
(d) being silent
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winterbourne ask Daisy to do?
2. What is Winterbourne's frame of mind as Daisy goes inside?
3. Seen by Daisy as he is about to leave the Colosseum, what does she accuse Winterbourne of?
4. What is the symbolism of the Colosseum?
5. What is Winterbourne's reason for being attracted to Daisy?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)