One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Winterbourne's impression of himself?
(a) grinning from ear to ear
(b) interested in the direction of the castle
(c) waiting for her to speak first
(d) embarrassed to be with her
2. What gossip does Winterbourne agree that Daisy is doing by her behavior?
(a) thumbing her nose at Americans
(b) being discreet
(c) going too far
(d) protecting her innocence
3. Why does Mrs. Costello say about meeting Daisy Miller?
(a) that the girl is old enough to take care of herself
(b) that the girl is common and thus not fit company
(c) that the girl should invite her mother along
(d) that the girl is too young to meet her
4. What is Daisy's younger brother's name?
(a) Rudolph G. Miller
(b) Randolph C. Miller
(c) Randolph G. Miller
(d) Rudolph C. Miller
5. What kind of company does Mrs. Costello say Daisy has been keeping?
(a) married men
(b) Italian royalty
(c) low-class locals
(d) American expatriates
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Costello suggest Daisy might allow herself to do?
2. Why does Winterbourne not visit his aunt in the hotel?
3. What emotion prevents Winterbourne from going directly to see Daisy in Rome?
4. How does Daisy tease Winterbourne about her reported engagement?
5. What surprises Winterbourne during the discussion about Chillon with Daisy's mother?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)