|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason did Billy avoid Daisy during the Six's first headlining tour?
(a) He knew about Daisy's unrequited love for him.
(b) He was sober and she was using drugs.
(c) He was in love with Daisy but married to Camila.
(d) He was using drugs and she was sober.
2. What two years are addressed in the section of the text entitled "First"?
(a) 1981 and 1982.
(b) 1977 and 1978.
(c) 1972 and 1973.
(d) 1974 and 1975.
3. Which character checked into rehab just after Camila gave birth to Julia?
4. Daisy recalls that each groupie on the Strip had what two obligatory items?
(a) A Sharpie and an autograph book.
(b) A flask and a cigarette.
(c) A joint and a flask.
(d) A cigarette and a lighter.
5. Who confronted Daisy and told her that she needed to get into the studio?
6. Daisy's mother hailed from what country originally?
7. Which of her business associates did Daisy begin to date during the Six's first headlining tour?
(a) Her costume designer.
(b) Her manager.
(c) Her agent.
(d) Her make-up artist.
8. What kind of artist was Daisy's father?
(a) A dancer.
(b) A musician.
(c) A painter.
(d) A photographer.
9. With which tour member did Karen begin sleeping during the Six's first headlining tour?
10. What is Artie's last name?
11. Who told Billy that she was pregnant just before he left for a tour with the Six?
12. During a performance of what song did Billy use Eddie's instrument onstage?
(b) "Chasing the Night."
(d) "This Could Get Ugly."
13. SevenEightNine was regarded with displeasure shortly after what event in Billy's life?
(a) Daisy got married.
(b) Billy emerged from rehab.
(c) Billy entered rehab.
(d) Camila got pregnant.
14. Besides the members of the Six, who else moves into the house in the canyon?
15. The author's note states that Daisy Jones and the Six broke up in what month?
Short Answer Questions
1. Both Daisy Jones and the Six, respectively and separately, get record deals with which record label?
2. What is the last name of Daisy's friend Simone?
3. The fictitious author's note at the start of Daisy Jones and the Six states that the book will explore the formation band and what other element?
4. What role did Artie Snyder fulfill in connection with the Six?
5. Who advised the Six to bring in Daisy for a duet recording of one of their songs?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)