|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of instrument did Graham smash after Billy had used it without permission?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A bass.
(c) A keyboard.
(d) A drum.
2. Daisy's father hailed from what country originally?
3. What is NOT an activity in which Billy engaged during the first tour under Runner Records?
(c) Alcohol abuse.
(d) Drug abuse.
4. The author's note states that Daisy Jones and the Six broke up in what year?
5. Who expressed displeasure with SevenEightNine?
(d) Runner Records.
6. Nearly everyone in the book recounts that Daisy's parents had been what kind of parents?
7. What did Daisy's mother do for a living?
(a) She was a bartender.
(b) She was a model.
(c) She was a teacher.
(d) She owned a dry cleaning business.
8. Who told Billy that she was pregnant just before he left for a tour with the Six?
9. What is the last name of Greg, the former concierge for the Continental Hyatt House?
10. What method does Daisy say she used in order to understand her own pathology in her youth?
(b) Primal scream therapy.
11. In what area of Los Angeles did Daisy grow up?
(a) Topanga Canyon.
(b) Laurel Canyon.
(c) Beverly Hills.
(d) The Hollywood Hills.
12. What is the last name of the biographer whose interview answers are featured within the book?
13. How many dates did Runner Records plan for the Six's major tour?
14. What is the title of the section of the text focusing on Daisy's earliest years?
(b) Aurora World Tour.
(c) The Diving Star Daisy Jones.
(d) The Groupie Daisy Jones.
15. Which character checked into rehab just after Camila gave birth to Julia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Both Daisy Jones and the Six, respectively and separately, get record deals with which record label?
2. What is the last name of Daisy's friend Simone?
3. The fictitious author's note at the start of Daisy Jones and the Six states that the book will explore the formation band and what other element?
4. In what season did Camila give birth to Julia?
5. Daisy says that the man to whom she lost her virginity was how old, when compared to herself?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)