Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cats of Ulthar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What great stone city had once stood by the lake, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
2. Where was "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" first published?
(a) Fantasy Reader.
(b) Reader's Digest.
(c) Pine Cones.
(d) The Amateur.
3. Where were the travelers, in "The Cats of Ulthar," coming from?
(a) The west.
(b) The south.
(c) The north.
(d) The east.
4. In Ulthar, there is a law that no man can do what?
(a) Marry a cat.
(b) Kill a cat.
(c) Pet a cat.
(d) Own a cat.
5. What is the name of the narrator in "The White Ship"?
(a) Crawford Tillinghast.
(c) Basil Elton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was it rumored the people of Ib had descended from where, in "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
2. Where do the narrator and his companion not enter because only demons and madmen can live in that city, in "The White Ship"?
3. What city stood 10,000 years ago but stands no more, in the story "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
4. What psychologist does the narrator cite in the opening of "The Doom that Came to Sarnath"?
5. Who attacked the sailor's ship in "Dagon"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)