|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beyond the Wall of Sleep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's job in the dream-land, in "Polaris"?
(c) Carriage driver.
2. What did the sailor in "Dagon" eventually become addicted to?
3. Where was the psychiatric patient from, in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
(a) Upstate New York.
(b) Upstate Massachusetts.
(c) Western Kentucky.
(d) Southern Illinois.
4. In what year is "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" set?
5. Where did the bravest warriors go to meet their enemies for battle in Olathoe, in the story "Polaris"?
(a) The mountain pass.
(b) The fortress.
(c) The river mouth.
(d) The shore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the enemies of the people of Olathoe, in "Polaris"?
2. What is the narrator's position in "Beyond the Wall of Sleep"?
3. What does the narrator long to be, but was found unworthy, in "Polaris"?
4. What is the name of the land in which the narrator finds himself dreaming, in "Polaris"?
5. Who attacked the sailor's ship in "Dagon"?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)