Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mother do after Charlie leaves to get married?
2. Who is the woman who appears to Young Charlie in Act 2, Part 2?
3. What is Charlie's condition at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
4. Which of the following does Da not do at the end of the play?
5. Why is Charlie now mad at Da?
Project into the future ten years after the end of the play and write a brief synopsis for Charlie's life. Will Da still be such a powerful presence in his life? Explain.
Charlie had always thought his Da to be cheap to a fault. What does Charlie learn about Da that changes his perspective of him during the play? What was going on in Da's life as a boy and young man that influenced his life and the choices he made about money? Explain.
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of disappointment. Identify at least two characters who either embody or experience disappointment then cite an example to support your answers.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)