Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mother do after Charlie leaves to get married?
2. Who is the woman who appears to Young Charlie in Act 2, Part 2?
3. What is Charlie's condition at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
4. Which of the following does Da not do at the end of the play?
5. Why is Charlie now mad at Da?
Essay Topic 1
What is the significance of the play's title? Why wasn't it called CHARLIE? What are some other possible titles for the play? List at least five and cite your reasons for each.
Essay Topic 2
What is the overall setting setting for the play? Be sure to include geography, time period and any pertinent popular culture events. Why did Leonard choose to use these places in the drama?
Essay Topic 3
Not being able to escape the past is an important theme in DA. Can you cite an example to support this theme? Name two other themes and cite examples to support your answer.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)