|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother tells Da that their being at Charlie's wedding might have _____________________.
2. From where has Charlie just come?
3. For what does Young Charlie berate Charlie when Da leaves to check on the razor blades?
4. Who did Da hit in order to get out of one of the nursing homes?
5. Which of the following does Young Charlie not tell Charlie?
Essay Topic 1
What is the overall setting setting for the play? Be sure to include geography, time period and any pertinent popular culture events. Why did Leonard choose to use these places in the drama?
Essay Topic 2
Create a character study of Da. What are his physical characteristics? What are his motivations? What are his fears? What are his dreams? What else can you say about Da?
Essay Topic 3
Project into the future ten years after the end of the play and write a brief synopsis for the lives of four of the characters. Remember to exclude Joe and Lorna but you may choose from any of the others.
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)