Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1, Part 4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Mary say about her father?
2. What does Oliver ask Charlie before leaving?
3. What does Charlie tell Da about Mary?
4. What does Charlie realize after the scene with Mary?
5. What does Da tell adult Charlie about a particular cliff?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is the main theme of the play and how is it exhibited for Charlie?
2. To what realization about love does Charlie arrive?
This section contains 1,099 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)