|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Young Charlie call Mrs. Prynne?
(a) Your Royal Highness.
(b) The mistress.
(c) Her majesty.
(d) HRH the Queen.
2. What happened to the sunglasses given to Da?
(a) They were cracked.
(b) They were lost.
(c) They were stepped on.
(d) They were melted.
3. What did Charlie do with most of Da's papers?
(a) Burned them.
(b) Shredded them.
(c) Threw them away.
(d) Filed them.
4. Which of the following does Da ask Charlie, whom he thinks is Mother's father?
(a) How beautiful Mother is.
(b) If he can loan him some money.
(c) How good he would be to Mother.
(d) If he would put in a good word for him with Mother.
5. Who follows Charlie around at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(b) Young Charlie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Da bid Charlie goodbye?
2. Young Charlie says that Da may not have had money but he had ______________.
3. Who is Mrs. Prynne looking for in Act 2, Part 2?
4. What does Da tell Charlie as he shakes his hand?
5. For what does Young Charlie berate Charlie when Da leaves to check on the razor blades?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)