|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why had Charlie sent the money to Da originally?
(a) For a birthday gift.
(b) After he escaped from the second nursing home.
(c) For a Father's Day gift.
(d) For a retirement gift.
2. What does Da do when Mother says she always preferred Ernie to him?
(a) Raises his fist to hit her.
(b) Slaps her.
(d) Screams at her.
3. What does Da tell Charlie as he shakes his hand?
(a) Last minute advice.
(b) How much he loves him.
(c) Write as soon as he can.
(d) Travel directions.
4. What is Da's job with Mrs. Prynne?
5. From what disease was Da suffering?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charlie say is always bothering him?
2. What does Charlie call Da when he offers Charlie a handkerchief?
3. How many pounds did Da receive as a legacy?
4. Who is sitting in the living room when Charlie gets home?
5. Where had Da gotten the money he left for Charlie?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)