|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Young Charlie going?
2. What is Da's job with Mrs. Prynne?
3. What did Charlie do that made Drumm never speak to him at work again?
(a) Crossed the street to avoid meeting him.
(b) Wrote bad checks.
(c) Had an affair with his wife.
(d) Ran over his dog.
4. Mother and Da are not going to the wedding because it is too far and __________________.
(a) Da is unwell.
(b) they can't afford it.
(c) they can't get off work.
(d) they don't like to stay in hotels.
5. In his final days, Da talked to Charlie as though Charlie were ___________________.
(b) A priest.
(d) Mother's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie doing in the present?
2. What does Da do before he turns lucid again?
3. What type of death do Da and Charlie say that Mother died?
4. What does Da bring into the living room in the present memory?
5. What does Drumm give Charlie that had belonged to Da?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)