|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Da hit in order to get out of one of the nursing homes?
(b) A nurse.
2. Who does Da call to as the scene ends?
(c) Mrs. Prynne.
3. For what does Young Charlie berate Charlie when Da leaves to check on the razor blades?
(a) Not taking Da to Mother's grave.
(b) Not buying Da an electric razor.
(c) Not telling Da he loved him.
(d) Not being around when Da got ill and died.
4. To where had Charlie wanted to move Da when he was ill?
5. What does Da do before he turns lucid again?
(a) Swears in French.
(b) Sings an Irish song.
(d) Strips off all his clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why had Charlie sent the money to Da originally?
2. What is Da's job with Mrs. Prynne?
3. What is Charlie's mood after Drumm gives him the money and the glasses?
4. Who does Charlie say is always bothering him?
5. What does Da say about his papers?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)