|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Young Charlie not tell Charlie?
(a) Adult Charlie has no life left in him.
(b) He should get remarried.
(c) He had hoped he would become something more.
(d) Young Charlie never needed to drink.
2. What memento does Mrs. Prynne give Charlie?
(a) A nautical paperweight.
(b) A clump of fused sunglasses.
(c) A tiki head.
(d) A Faberge egg.
3. What happened to the sunglasses given to Da?
(a) They were melted.
(b) They were lost.
(c) They were stepped on.
(d) They were cracked.
4. Who is Mrs. Prynne looking for in Act 2, Part 2?
5. What is Charlie's condition at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. How were the sunglasses melted?
2. What does Charlie call Da when he offers Charlie a handkerchief?
3. How does Charlie say Mother will react to Da's legacy?
4. What happens when Charlie tries to crush the sculpture?
5. What does Da offer to Charlie?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)