|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drumm give Charlie that had belonged to Da?
(a) A set of golf clubs.
(b) His tools.
(c) An old jacket.
(d) The fused spectacles.
2. What does Da do when Charlie cuts himself?
(a) He does nothing.
(b) Offers him a handkerchief.
(c) Calls him stupid.
(d) Gives him a bandage.
3. What does Da think after he receives the legacy?
(a) How the cook got more money than he did.
(b) The good things he received while the Master was alive.
(c) How cheap the old bastard was.
(d) How sorry he is that he worked for the Master for so long.
4. Who did Da hit in order to get out of one of the nursing homes?
(d) A nurse.
5. Drumm says that Da may have been ignorant but ______________________.
(a) he was loving.
(b) he was a good man.
(c) he was kind.
(d) he was happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a result of her father's death, Mrs. Prynne is _____________________.
2. Why has Young Charlie run short of money to buy Da a better gift?
3. What does Da do before he turns lucid again?
4. How does Charlie retaliate for Young Charlie's accusations?
5. What does Da say about his papers?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)