Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mother do after Charlie leaves to get married?
(a) Cries for days.
(b) Changes the sheets on his bed.
(c) Cleans the kitchen.
(d) Bakes a pie.
2. Who is the woman who appears to Young Charlie in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Mrs. Peavy.
(b) Mrs. Prynne.
(c) Mrs. Priory.
(d) Mrs. Preston.
3. What is Charlie's condition at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
4. Which of the following does Da not do at the end of the play?
(a) Follows Charlie out of the house.
(b) Cries for Mother.
(c) Says that he'll keep up with Charlie.
(d) Sings an Irish song.
5. Why is Charlie now mad at Da?
(a) For not taking his money.
(b) For leaving him so suddenly.
(c) For not telling him he loved him.
(d) For not loving Mother properly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charlie say is always bothering him?
2. What is "an Irishwoman's death"?
3. Who is sitting in the living room when Charlie gets home?
4. How long had Charlie been working at Drumm's when Young Charlie has a conversation with Drumm?
5. Where had Mother taken the glasses?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)