|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the memory, Drumm chastises Young Charlie for __________________.
(a) being late again.
(b) drinking at lunch.
(c) misfiling a letter.
(d) screwing up an order.
2. Which of the following does Drumm not say that Charlie has?
(a) Self-professed superior mind.
(c) New car.
3. What happened to the sunglasses given to Da?
(a) They were stepped on.
(b) They were lost.
(c) They were cracked.
(d) They were melted.
4. How old is Drumm when he appears in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) In his sixties.
(b) In his seventies.
(c) In his eighties.
(d) In his fifties.
5. To whom is Mother's old friend married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Da do before he turns lucid again?
2. Where is Young Charlie going?
3. Where had Da gotten the money he left for Charlie?
4. How does Charlie say Mother will react to Da's legacy?
5. Who does Da call to as the scene ends?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)