|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie try to crush?
(a) A beer can.
(c) The spectacles sculpture.
2. With whom had Charlie had a conversation about moving Da when he was ill?
(a) Mrs. Prynne.
(d) Da's doctor.
3. What does Da tell Charlie as he shakes his hand?
(a) Travel directions.
(b) How much he loves him.
(c) Write as soon as he can.
(d) Last minute advice.
4. What happens when Charlie tries to crush the sculpture?
(a) He cries.
(b) He cuts himself.
(c) It falls to the floor.
(d) It breaks apart.
5. How long had Charlie been working at Drumm's when Young Charlie has a conversation with Drumm?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three years.
(d) Thirteen years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Da say he will go to England now?
2. What does Young Charlie call Mrs. Prynne?
3. What does Charlie call Da when he offers Charlie a handkerchief?
4. How does Charlie retaliate for Young Charlie's accusations?
5. What does Mother do after Charlie leaves to get married?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)