|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Prynne looking for in Act 2, Part 2?
2. Why had Charlie sent the money to Da originally?
(a) After he escaped from the second nursing home.
(b) For a Father's Day gift.
(c) For a retirement gift.
(d) For a birthday gift.
3. Why is Charlie now mad at Da?
(a) For not telling him he loved him.
(b) For not loving Mother properly.
(c) For leaving him so suddenly.
(d) For not taking his money.
4. To whom is Mother's old friend married?
5. How many pounds did the cook get as a legacy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mother in such a good mood in this memory?
2. In his final days, Da talked to Charlie as though Charlie were ___________________.
3. What is Charlie's condition at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
4. Which of the following does Da ask Charlie, whom he thinks is Mother's father?
5. With whom had Charlie had a conversation about moving Da when he was ill?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)