|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where had Charlie wanted to move Da when he was ill?
2. What is Charlie's condition at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
3. What did Charlie do that made Drumm never speak to him at work again?
(a) Wrote bad checks.
(b) Had an affair with his wife.
(c) Crossed the street to avoid meeting him.
(d) Ran over his dog.
4. What does Young Charlie call Mrs. Prynne?
(a) Your Royal Highness.
(b) The mistress.
(c) Her majesty.
(d) HRH the Queen.
5. As a result of her father's death, Mrs. Prynne is _____________________.
(a) firing all the servants.
(b) locked away in mourning.
(c) the head of the estate now.
(d) giving legacies to the servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the sunglasses given to Da?
2. Who calls for Young Charlie at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
3. What is "an Irishwoman's death"?
4. What does Da tell Charlie as he shakes his hand?
5. What does Da say about his papers?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)