|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were the sunglasses melted?
(a) Sitting in the sun for months.
(b) In a fireworks explosion.
(c) In the San Francisco earthquake of 1906.
(d) Lying close to a gas grill.
2. Where had Mother taken the glasses?
(a) The antiques shop.
(b) The optometrist's shop.
(c) The junk yard.
(d) The pawnshop.
3. Why does Da say he will go to England now?
(a) To make up for not going when he was ill as Charlie had wanted.
(b) He has always wanted to live in a big city.
(c) He has never been there.
(d) He has always wanted to meet the Queen.
4. For what does Young Charlie berate Charlie when Da leaves to check on the razor blades?
(a) Not being around when Da got ill and died.
(b) Not buying Da an electric razor.
(c) Not taking Da to Mother's grave.
(d) Not telling Da he loved him.
5. How many pounds did Da receive as a legacy?
Short Answer Questions
1. As a result of her father's death, Mrs. Prynne is _____________________.
2. Mother tells Da that their being at Charlie's wedding might have _____________________.
3. What does Da do before he turns lucid again?
4. In his final days, Da talked to Charlie as though Charlie were ___________________.
5. Who follows Young Charlie downstairs?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)