|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a result of her father's death, Mrs. Prynne is _____________________.
(a) giving legacies to the servants.
(b) locked away in mourning.
(c) firing all the servants.
(d) the head of the estate now.
2. What does Da do before he turns lucid again?
(a) Swears in French.
(b) Sings an Irish song.
(c) Strips off all his clothes.
3. In his final days, Da talked to Charlie as though Charlie were ___________________.
(b) A priest.
(c) Mother's father.
4. Who is sitting in the living room when Charlie gets home?
(a) Young Charlie.
5. What did Charlie do that made Drumm never speak to him at work again?
(a) Crossed the street to avoid meeting him.
(b) Had an affair with his wife.
(c) Ran over his dog.
(d) Wrote bad checks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a memory, Mother is late for dinner and _____________.
2. Why is Charlie now mad at Da?
3. How does Da bid Charlie goodbye?
4. How were the sunglasses melted?
5. Which of the following does Drumm not say that Charlie has?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)