|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drumm give Charlie that had belonged to Da?
(a) His tools.
(b) A set of golf clubs.
(c) The fused spectacles.
(d) An old jacket.
2. What is "an Irishwoman's death"?
(a) While praying.
(b) While drinking tea.
(c) While peeling potatoes.
(d) While singing.
3. What was the only thing Young Charlie could give Da for Christmas one year?
(a) A handmade card.
(b) Six razor blades.
(c) An ashtray.
(d) A tie.
4. What is Charlie's mood after Drumm gives him the money and the glasses?
5. What happens when Charlie tries to crush the sculpture?
(a) He cries.
(b) It falls to the floor.
(c) He cuts himself.
(d) It breaks apart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Da do when Mother says she always preferred Ernie to him?
2. How many pounds did Da receive as a legacy?
3. How does Da bid Charlie goodbye?
4. Which of the following does Da ask Charlie, whom he thinks is Mother's father?
5. Why has Young Charlie run short of money to buy Da a better gift?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)