|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Drumm not say that Charlie has?
(c) Self-professed superior mind.
(d) New car.
2. What does Charlie try to crush?
(a) The spectacles sculpture.
(d) A beer can.
3. Charlie had _______________ but never liked him.
(a) been taught well by Drumm.
(b) respected Drumm.
(c) tolerated Drumm.
(d) idolized Drumm.
4. What does Da say about his papers?
(a) Most of them were useless.
(b) They are priceless.
(c) They should have been saved for his grandchildren.
(d) They will come in handy one day.
5. Where had Mother taken the glasses?
(a) The antiques shop.
(b) The pawnshop.
(c) The junk yard.
(d) The optometrist's shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother tells Da that their being at Charlie's wedding might have _____________________.
2. Why is Charlie going away?
3. What happens when Charlie tries to crush the sculpture?
4. Who did Da hit in order to get out of one of the nursing homes?
5. Drumm says that Da may have been ignorant but ______________________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)