|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mother bid Charlie goodbye?
(a) She cries.
(b) She can't say anything.
(c) She kisses him.
(d) She hugs him.
2. What is "an Irishwoman's death"?
(a) While praying.
(b) While singing.
(c) While drinking tea.
(d) While peeling potatoes.
3. Where had Da gotten the money he left for Charlie?
(a) He saved his pension.
(b) He saved the Master's legacy money.
(c) Charlie had sent it to him.
(d) He had a part time job.
4. What did Charlie do that made Drumm never speak to him at work again?
(a) Wrote bad checks.
(b) Ran over his dog.
(c) Crossed the street to avoid meeting him.
(d) Had an affair with his wife.
5. How many pounds did the cook get as a legacy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who follows Charlie around at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
2. Which of the following does Young Charlie not tell Charlie?
3. What is Charlie's mood after Drumm gives him the money and the glasses?
4. What does Da say about his papers?
5. How were the sunglasses melted?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)