|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlie says that Da was always ______________.
2. What is Da's job with Mrs. Prynne?
3. What does Da rifle through?
(a) His sock drawer.
(b) The magazines on a table.
(c) The kitchen cupboards.
(d) Charlie's briefcase.
4. Charlie complains that Da gave and gave but would not ______________.
(a) give to Mother.
(b) even accept a gift.
(c) love him emotionally.
(d) accept repayment.
5. How long does Charlie say he had intended to stay at the job at Drumm's?
(a) One year.
(b) Two years.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a result of her father's death, Mrs. Prynne is _____________________.
2. Which of the following does Da not say about the way he left this life?
3. How does Da bid Charlie goodbye?
4. Who is the woman who appears to Young Charlie in Act 2, Part 2?
5. Who did Da hit in order to get out of one of the nursing homes?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)