|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Mother's old friend married?
2. Mother tells Da that their being at Charlie's wedding might have _____________________.
(a) been the trip they needed.
(b) been the highlight of their lives.
(c) been the right thing to do.
(d) been a hindrance to his marriage.
3. What happens when Charlie tries to crush the sculpture?
(a) He cries.
(b) It falls to the floor.
(c) He cuts himself.
(d) It breaks apart.
4. For what does Young Charlie berate Charlie when Da leaves to check on the razor blades?
(a) Not taking Da to Mother's grave.
(b) Not being around when Da got ill and died.
(c) Not buying Da an electric razor.
(d) Not telling Da he loved him.
5. Who follows Young Charlie downstairs?
(b) His dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Young Charlie think of Da's legacy?
2. What does Da offer to Charlie?
3. Which of the following does Drumm not say that Charlie has?
4. Charlie says that Da was always ______________.
5. Who is Mrs. Prynne looking for in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)