|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls for Young Charlie at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
(d) Mrs. Prynne.
2. Who is Mrs. Prynne looking for in Act 2, Part 2?
3. Why is Mother in such a good mood in this memory?
(a) She got a letter from her sister.
(b) She got some beautiful cabbages at the market.
(c) She had run into an old friend.
(d) She bought a new dress.
4. Young Charlie says that Da may not have had money but he had ______________.
5. Charlie had _______________ but never liked him.
(a) idolized Drumm.
(b) tolerated Drumm.
(c) been taught well by Drumm.
(d) respected Drumm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Da bring into the living room in the present memory?
2. What is "an Irishwoman's death"?
3. Who is sitting in the living room when Charlie gets home?
4. Where had Da gotten the money he left for Charlie?
5. How long does Charlie say he had intended to stay at the job at Drumm's?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)