|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the sunglasses given to Da?
(a) They were stepped on.
(b) They were lost.
(c) They were melted.
(d) They were cracked.
2. What does Da bring into the living room in the present memory?
(a) Snow globe.
(b) Razor blades.
3. What memento does Mrs. Prynne give Charlie?
(a) A tiki head.
(b) A Faberge egg.
(c) A nautical paperweight.
(d) A clump of fused sunglasses.
4. As a result of her father's death, Mrs. Prynne is _____________________.
(a) locked away in mourning.
(b) giving legacies to the servants.
(c) the head of the estate now.
(d) firing all the servants.
5. How old is the woman who appears to Young Charlie in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Early Twenties.
(c) Late Sixties.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie say Mother will react to Da's legacy?
2. Who calls for Young Charlie at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
3. What does Da do before he turns lucid again?
4. To whom does Da say he will give some of the legacy money?
5. Where is Young Charlie going?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)