|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Da say he will go now?
2. What did Charlie do that made Drumm never speak to him at work again?
(a) Ran over his dog.
(b) Crossed the street to avoid meeting him.
(c) Wrote bad checks.
(d) Had an affair with his wife.
3. How many pounds did Da receive as a legacy?
4. What did Charlie do with most of Da's papers?
(a) Shredded them.
(b) Burned them.
(c) Threw them away.
(d) Filed them.
5. What does Young Charlie think of Da's legacy?
(a) He can't believe how little money Da received.
(b) He wants to spend it on a new television.
(c) He is thankful Da was remembered.
(d) He wishes it were more for a family vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what disease was Da suffering?
2. What does Da do when Charlie cuts himself?
3. What does Da do before he turns lucid again?
4. Mother tells Da that their being at Charlie's wedding might have _____________________.
5. What was the only thing Young Charlie could give Da for Christmas one year?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)