|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pounds did Da receive as a legacy?
2. What memento does Mrs. Prynne give Charlie?
(a) A nautical paperweight.
(b) A tiki head.
(c) A Faberge egg.
(d) A clump of fused sunglasses.
3. For what reason will Da give some of the legacy money to Young Charlie?
(a) A car.
(b) A school trip.
(c) A new suit.
(d) A wedding present.
4. What does Da comment about the papers Charlie is taking with him?
(a) How few he has.
(b) How private they are.
(c) How inconsequential they are.
(d) How important they are.
5. What happened to the sunglasses given to Da?
(a) They were lost.
(b) They were melted.
(c) They were cracked.
(d) They were stepped on.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the woman who appears to Young Charlie in Act 2, Part 2?
2. Young Charlie says that Da may not have had money but he had ______________.
3. Mother tells Da that their being at Charlie's wedding might have _____________________.
4. What does Da do when Mother says she always preferred Ernie to him?
5. What does Drumm give Charlie that had belonged to Da?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)