Short Answer Questions Key
1. In what country does DA take place?
2. Who is the main character of DA?
3. Where is Charlie as the play opens?
Sitting in his childhood home.
4. Who is Oliver?
5. Why has Oliver stopped at Charlie's father's house?
To offer condolences.
6. Who has recently died?
7. Where was Charlie when his father died?
8. How long has it been since Charlie and Oliver have seen each other?
9. Which of the following do Charlie and Oliver not talk about?
School subjects they liked.
This section contains 4,141 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)